PDA

View Full Version : Hello everone.

cgr
7th October 2010, 06:29 PM
Hi there,

My name is Clive and I've just got started to get interested in Astral Projection etc. I've started to read Robert's book Astral Dynamics and have got to the stage of the book that goes into energy work.

Does anyone have any advice with regard to using theta binaural sounds being used in conjuction with energy work? Would they be useful for me to use at this early stage in my development, or would they interfere with my progress. I've downloaded a file of theta binaurals from the internet and tried it. It seemed to produce some images (changing faces, shadows and after a time what looked like a clear deep blue sky), does this ring any bells with anybody?

Regards

Clive

CFTraveler
7th October 2010, 09:06 PM
Binaural beats are a handy help to induce trance states, and are also beneficial to teach you how these states feel, so when you get there on your own you recognize it.
I have no problems with binaural beats for meditation or projection, and Robert uses them throughout the MAP program.

It seemed to produce some images (changing faces, shadows and after a time what looked like a clear deep blue sky) It just brought you to the hypnagogic state.

cgr
10th October 2010, 02:57 PM
Many thanks for the advice CF. I will continue to use Binaural beats for meditation etc.

Your explanation about my visual experiences has put my mind to rest. Being new to this I was concerned about what I was seeing.

Clive.

ButterflyWoman
10th October 2010, 03:53 PM
The thing I find most useful about binaural beat technology is that it trains you to go into a trance state. I was already able to trance pretty easily, but I didn't have conscious understanding of it. With the binaural beats, I learned precisely what that shift in consciousness feels like, and now I can do it nearly effortlessly (at least to alpha; deeper states take more concentration, as they should).

Energy work is a whole nother animal... ;)

Welcome, by the way.