PDA

View Full Version : Body repair

cgr
8th October 2010, 05:37 AM
Hi there,

I'm Clive in wet Wales, UK.

I've only just started to use the NEW method (less then a week). Having got as far as just beginning to use my awareness hands, I'm finding out how good the technique is.

I'm posting this message to share my excitement. Many years ago (40 to be exact) I damaged the little toe on my left foot playing football (I think you call is soccer in Aus), and lost the use of it. As it seemed to be of no major problem to me I ignored it. But since I've started to use my awareness hands and energy movement in my body, the small toe is now moving.
I find this amazing.

Are there any documented cases of the beneficial effects of using energy work in the medical field?

It seems to me that governments around the world could possibly save a lot of money, and increase the wellbeing of their nations if children were taught Energy Work in schools. They could then apply these techniques throughout their lives to help them both psychically and physically.

Clive.

CFTraveler
8th October 2010, 01:44 PM
That is wonderful, Clive!
NEW has helped me with my back pains and I know of another person (who is not a member of this forum, so I'll not disclose any details) who credits NEW to her recovery, but I don't think there is anything documented- for that there would have to be a level of organization that we don't have at the moment.
But it's nice to know that it is helpful.

cgr
10th October 2010, 03:16 PM
Hi CF,

Interesting that other people have felt some physiological benefit from using NEW. You mentioned that you use it to help with your back pains. How effective has it been for you?

Your comments made me wonder if I would be able to get any benefit with the regular back pains that I get as a result of my work. The main one that I get in the lower back and is related to the sciatic nerve. I usually go to an Osteopath for treatment, who is very good by the way, but I decided to go off on a tangent from Robert's exercises and visualized my awareness hands going into my body and massaging the area where I feel the constant sharpe pains associated with the nerve. It seems to have an almost instant effect. The pain went and has remained at bay for 24 hours. Not sure if I was using the technique for that part of the body correctly, or If my awareness of the pain going is some sort of placebo effect.

Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Clive.

CFTraveler
10th October 2010, 06:31 PM
Hi CF,

Interesting that other people have felt some physiological benefit from using NEW. You mentioned that you use it to help with your back pains. How effective has it been for you?

Effective enough to allow me to lay down for more than four hours at a time. Before I learned NEW, I would be in such pain that I would have to get up two or three hours before it was time to get up and sit on a recliner and try to sleep on it. Then I started doing the full-body circuit (which I decided to do since I was up already) and I noticed that the pain went away a few minutes after a few circuits with it. I began to do it every time it hurt, and slowly I began to be able to sleep longer and longer periods until I could do eight hours of laying down without pain.
Every once in a while I get a bad night if I do certain things (like gardening, which I love) but I get back to doing it for my back and it gets me back in good shape.

Palehorse Redivivus
10th October 2010, 09:02 PM
Very cool, Clive. No documented cases from myself offhand, though I did do something similar. In high school I was in a pool and went back to hit a beachball, came down on my big toe, and it never healed right. Years later a network of blockages was found from that toe all the way up my body to the other side of my head. Once cleared, not only did that finally heal; a few other things improved as well. NEW, it definitely does things. *nod*