PDA

View Full Version : A very intense case

sibouleaux
9th October 2010, 01:20 AM
Hello all,

I'd like some advice on a particular case of a friend that I would really like to help/heal.

It is a complex case, because he has an hard time with coping with his own energies and I really feel that he will explode soon. I have the feeling that he is accumulating energy and not releasing/storing it properly (fact: crown chakra very under-active according to some tests). I really think it is a matter of time before he implodes and go nuts about life because he's acting like an amplifier right now and many negative energies can be felt from his entourage. If that happen, things will really go wrong because he has a very strong personality.

He is a very rational person, without any mental disease and can be very intelligent at times. I know him for a few years and I can say he's perfectly sane (and a very good person too!).

He went to the doctors many time for physiological problems that they are unable to explain. His body is producing too much energy, and he burns literally everything he eats (including pills for his allergies?!). On another note, he is extremely unlucky (even if I don't believe in that thing) and he seems to be attracted by very bad people and choices. Everything seems amplified through him.. anger, pain, joy, everything!

I try to help him the best I can, but his mind is very closed to outside manipulations. I see it like a very effective mind firewall that blocks both bad and good things. Kind of a lockdown to protect himself from outside thoughts. He's open to spirituality, but not to drastic things. I did not try to manipulate his mind, it is the feeling I had from his inputs on various events (e.g. hypnotist, mind control and stuff like that).

I gave him the path and the tools and so far it seems like it helps (he knows what he has to improve). I just don't know what to do next.. he doesn't have the money to invest in any solution, and I certainly don't want to give him something too early because I am REALLY aware of the dangers of spirituality (don't worry about that). He is still not on the right path though.. but that was a good start.

Thank you for your time reading!!! and your help!

CFTraveler
9th October 2010, 02:23 AM
Siboleaux, you sound like a very good and empathetic person.
It really sounds like you have done all you can for this friend, and at some point he has to 'do his homework', and you will have to step back and let his future unfold.
Of course, will say a prayer for him, and for you too.

sibouleaux
9th October 2010, 02:56 AM
Thank you for your words of wisdom CFT, I think you are right. It does make me a little sad to admit that though. :(

He really looks like a person invaded by negative spirits, I hope that one day he will seek the truth.. Whatever truth it may be for him. I can't really help someone that doesn't want to be helped.

If you ever have a good article about spirituality versus western scientific thinking - with openings to more knowledge if he really wants to look for it - let me know.

CFTraveler
9th October 2010, 07:25 PM
I have a very good book by Charles Tart called "The End of Materialism"- but with a title like that, good luck trying to convince him to read it.

alphadracooverlord
26th April 2011, 11:56 AM
I've been through very similar problems and I got great help from angels and acupuncture.