PDA

View Full Version : Hello All; Reading "Mastering AP" Again

ScottVal
11th October 2010, 08:29 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, you can call me Scott. I'm "up top" in the USA.

I originally puchased "Mastering AP" a few years ago, worked through the book's 90-day program and got two-thirds of the way through, and then stopped.

Then, over the following months and years I would occasionally work through some of the exercises. But it was hard, because I wasn't doing it often enough.

Today I decided to start over again from the beginning, as if I've never read the book before. Wish me luck!

Related interests for me have included: Lucid dreaming, Zen, Robert Monroe, Seth (as channeled by Jane Roberts and Mark Allen Frost), philosophy, remote viewing, high magic, tarot cards, psychology.

Since life is a balance, a few not-so-related areas which provide balance for me: being a house husband to a very supportive and loving wife; fatherhood; family life; games such as go, chess or poker; playing classical guitar; country living; investing; dogs & cats (not necessarily in that order!).

-Scott

CFTraveler
11th October 2010, 10:01 PM
Hi Scott and welcome to the forums. I hope you can make it through this time, we'll help if we can.

ScottVal
12th October 2010, 12:44 AM
Thanks. Last time I didn't know about the forum. Or I didn't look. It would have been helpful.