PDA

View Full Version : Alien Implants- physical evidence

Beekeeper
13th October 2010, 10:29 AM
I find the work of Dr Roger Leir very interesting. Every so often I check out what he's up to on youtube. Just for those who haven't investigated this area for themselves, you would be quite surprised at Leir's findings. Here's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtKb6uVRRPc&feature=related) a brief example that gives you some idea of physical evidence of alien implants.

Mishell
21st October 2010, 01:48 PM
That was a great video. Would be even better if I understood more of what he said. :lol: Scientists.

How much "proof" is proof enough? It seems like people are waiting to catch an alien implanting someone to recognize any of this evidence as legitimate.

Beekeeper
22nd October 2010, 08:59 AM
Yes, exactly. Most people dismiss it all with absolutely no idea of how much evidence is accumulating.

I'm a little obsessed with finding evidence right now. There are a few anomalous events in my life, one quite recently where there were three very bright flashes of light in my bedroom while I was still awake and with no possibility of an outside source. My eyes were closed but the light felt external. I didn't do a clock check so I can't say if there was any loss of time. There was certainly no sense of discontinuity so I'm not jumping to conclusions nor am I discounting something neurological in nature or a kundalini event (I was very "buzzy" when I went to bed).

alphadracooverlord
22nd October 2010, 02:35 PM
Alien implants do exist but are sometimes from what I've been told made of energy and look like blue balls of light.