PDA

View Full Version : Karuna Reiki?

Celeborn
20th March 2006, 05:29 AM
I am a reiki master, and I have been using reiki (along with RB's heart centered healing and medical chigung) for over 2 years. It has all been very effective.

A friend of mine recently invited me to take a Karuna Reiki class, which is supposed to be of a stronger vibration than reiki healing energy, and has additional symbols and such.

I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with this system. Any opinions would be helpful in my decision making process.

Thanks!

Tom
20th March 2006, 06:21 AM
To begin with, how much do they want for the classes?

Karuna Reiki cannot be given at a distance. That is one of the conditions behind its use, and as the name is copyrighted its creator William Rand can get away with that. If you want to modify the system in some way, such as offering it at a distance or for free, you have to change its name. That's where Karuna Ki Reiki comes from and it is available in many places on the web at no cost. I've been attuned to both. The systems created by Ole Gabrielsen such as Kundalini Reiki and Gold Reiki and Ethereal Crystals are all far superior. If you want to spend money I suggest buying directly from Ole Gabrielsen instead. If you can get Karuna Reiki for free (or Karuna Ki Reiki) it is worth the experience.

Celeborn
20th March 2006, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the reply!

It will be a two formal, in person, classes with four other students for Karuna reiki level one and two. The teacher is charging $250 for both, and I will get a certificate at the end.

I know the teacher and she is very skilled, though I do not know if this is an indicator on the system or on her personal spirituality.

Thanks again.