PDA

View Full Version : newbie! with story

natalie-1984
20th October 2010, 05:19 AM
Hello everyone!

First of all, I am so thankful that I found this website! It's hard to find people around me who don't think I'm nuts!

A little bit about myself,
I am a newly single mother of 2 girls under 2. I stay at home with them (probably not for long) everyday. I enjoy nature, painting, running, playing with my girls, and anything that gets me moving! I am a layed back and positive person, I see the glass as half full and nothing seems to keep me down. My ex husband is the opposite ( long story).

I have always been a little bit psychic and everyone in my family seems to concur. For example; the day before me and my sister were adopted I had a dream about what my parents looked like. The next morning I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room saying " my new parents are coming today!" and sure enough they came! I also have strong feelings about things, a few years ago when I was house hunting we went and saw this huge house for really cheap. My husband was inlove with it, but I had a horrible feeling about it. It felt like a heaviness in my chest with a side of anxiety and sadness. Well, just recently we found out that the owners of that house practiced witchcraft and felt their house was posessed by demons.

I don't have a lot of experience with astral projection, a few nights ago was the first time I did it completely aware. But I have always experienced lucid dreams (almost every night), body vibrations, falling sensations, looking around the room with my eyes CLOSED, and sleep paralysis. I thought I had a sleeping disorder so I went online and found all this information about astral projection. I then decided to try and catch myself doing this before it happens. And probably about a night later I did! I was trying to wake up from a lucid nightmare (I was interagating a demon in an interagation room) I was trying to open my eyes, when I finaly managed to keep them opened and looked at the ceiling I realized they were still closed. Then I remembered about the 3rd eye, and decided to try and roll over. There was a loud buzzing sound and a strong magnetic pull trying to pull me back into my body. I was on the ground trying to get at least 20 ft away. Then I heard my daughter start crying and I let go of the ground and snapped back to my body. I couldn't believe what just happened! I was excited!

Everything for me has been different ever since. I feel like an observer of my life, sounds are louder, I see auras better, and I feel a connection with everything around me. I have also been getting waves of pulsing and tingling all through my body out of nowhere. The 2nd time I AP was about 2 nights ago. I can't be sure if that even really happened. I was having another lucid dream as usual and I asked "is this God?" and I felt my 3rd eye start to pulse and things got dark. I tried to wake up and when I did I saw this dark hole above my head. I was looking up into this dark mass thinking "there is no way in he*l I'm going through that". Next thing I knew I was standing at the bedroom door looking at this shadowy image lying in my bed (maybe me?). Then I was outside in the night. I remembered what Mr. Bruce said about melting hands so I took a look. They had an appearance of bright blue static, kind of glittery. And as I was looking a man in a red car drove by and saw me. He was starring at me with his mouth wide open. That's when I thought this had to just be a dream, because my hands werent melting and no one is supose to see you! Then it just got wierd after that. It became dreamlike and less vivid.

Well, I guess that sums it up! Sorry for the novel!!

Sweet dreams!

-Natalie :P

ButterflyWoman
20th October 2010, 05:56 AM
It's hard to find people around me who don't think I'm nuts!
:wink:

I feel like an observer of my life, sounds are louder, I see auras better, and I feel a connection with everything around me.
This might be the early stages of a full-blown spiritual awakening, but it's hard to tell (it's like the first stages of labour; you have to wait a while to see if it continues, if it gets more intense, etc.). If so, you're in for a heck of a wild ride (and the rabbit hole is infinite).

Welcome, Natalie. I hope you find everything you're looking for and that the community can help you. :)

Beekeeper
20th October 2010, 10:23 AM
Welcome, Natalie, I'm certain you'll find plenty of interest here. :D

CFTraveler
20th October 2010, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the forums, Natalie. I hope you make yourself at home.