PDA

View Full Version : Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

alphadracooverlord
21st October 2010, 03:55 PM
I was told some days ago by a shaman that I do indeed have kundalini activated. I was told that I have a red and blue intertwining current along my spine. I was told that I should not ignite my kundalini as I'm not ready but it is rather hard because it often ignites itself just by meeting a certain person. About a year ago (or something like that) I've gotten energies rising through the back of the neck and up to the top of the head. Later this was completed by energies pulling from the base of the spine in stages. Now it is at a point where it feels like a wild tornado going upwards along the spine. It feels like a tower of orgasm. The head part is the best. The kundalini kicks in depending on what I do. Usual things are acupuncture, connecting to certain people and spirits, being touched by spirits and humans, daydreaming about great future events, noticing boiling water, singing with hebrew music, saying "Hashem Helokeinu" laud and some other things. The kundalini spreads to the face while saying these words aloud. Actually I try to keep myself at distance from muslims but this had me wonder a bit. About the time when I started getting these experiences first I went through a past life block removal by a healer. I believe there is a possibility that she may have unlocked the kundalini but I'm really far from sure. I never practiced any yoga or meditation during the time the kundalini got activated so I have not counciously/intentionally activated it. I've only tried yoga one time.

I'm constantly seeing heavy flames of fire in front of me which gets more clearly once the kundalini fires up.

I have some serious psychosis problems unfortunately but I don't know if they are related to my kundalini experience but I think it is quite possible. I believe it may also have something to do with astral parasites. Parasites keep attaching themselves to the head probably due to the kundalini energy being tasty. They get destroyed but more come. I guess they want a quick fix.

I have an extraterrestrial spirit guide but I have hard time communicating with it. It seems aware that I have kundalini and parasite problems. It's the best spirit I've ever met. It has the most calming energy I've ever felt.

I want to know from you what I can expect from this development and what I can do to keep myself stable. Thank you.

sleeper
21st October 2010, 06:29 PM
detail your psychosis problems and i'll tell you whether they're kundalini related.

the more detail, the better.

alphadracooverlord
21st October 2010, 06:35 PM
I get manic psychosis with delusions of grandeur. I feel like I'm exploding energetically and that I'm chosen/The one. I feel like something amazing is going to happen very soon and that I'm on a very important missions. I visualize several wings and arms sticking out of my side. I get very happy and start to speak with people. Everything goes rapidly as things speed up. Once in the psychosis the energy in the spine keeps pumping rapidly. Psychic senses get stronger as well. Also get slightly paranoid about everything. Some things are private because they are kind of extreme.

sleeper
21st October 2010, 07:02 PM
Kundalini will crush your ego like an egg underneath a sledge hammer. K psychosis would be like a special investigator collecting forensic evidence to determine how the egg got splatted all over the place. In this case, you would be the forensic investigator examining your ego not only to figure out how it was shaped and how it was smashed, but why it was shaped that way, how it formed that way, etc.

K psychosis, in my limited experience are a kind of double think where you find out the deeper meaning of opposites. for example: your might think "i'm super powerful!" then think "i'm very weak and lame." you will keep doing that until you discover where your power-obsession stems from. What remains will be the essential parts of your character, liberated somewhat from your ego; more or less depending on the power of your K experience(s).

many people obsessed with power simply have a vendetta against their father. there's more to this as well but this is your gem to discover.

If your visions and dreams are leading you to raise kundalini, then you should learn the process of doing it. I think that R.B. is working on his Kundalini book now.

this winter, i'm planning repeated excursions into the wilderness to raise my kundalini and hammer out the details. My experiences with K have been considerably different than what R.B. has written about his experiences, however, they operate on the same principles. I had hoped that his (or someone else's) book would be available by now but i guess that on this planet, knowledge of any kind is a guarded secret. i look forward to reading R.B.'s book once it's published, and i intend to share my findings as well.

Feeling empowered by your sense of purpose is fine and good; don't let anyone take that away from you under any circumstances. you are special, your work is important - but do you know what your work is? do you know why you're special? knowledge is the key here and effort is the lock. come to know what your goals are and make incredible effort towards achieving them, and you'll achieve them all and more.

alphadracooverlord
21st October 2010, 07:21 PM
I don't know my work but I know why I'm special. It's not something that I would be able to explain perfectly. I've tried but it doesn't work that well. Noone understands. I think I was not meant to. It is one giant neverending mystery.

I've had heavy pressure in my head for some time and I've read that It's common during kundalini. That hinders me to think clearly.

Actually I only told about a bit of the psychosis. The later part of the episode which is a bit private was as you described, shrinking myself to a dustcorn. I had to offer everything to get upgraded.

Have you played any of the Myst games on the computer btw? The later part of the psychosis reminds of that. It got harder and harder to solve the mystery. At the end I got pwned.

I don't have a vendetta against my father but I feel like I do against some organizations.

sleeper
21st October 2010, 07:58 PM
I remember one riddle in the game Myst II; you had to find a watch and click on it, memorize the sounds it makes, and in order to get into the final area, you had to play with levers in another building and listen to the sounds they make, then move the levers in sequence in order to rotate a cage which gave access to Catherine, who you rescue.

Whosoever puts as much effort into spiritual development as they would be putting into a video game will have wonderful success.

how much effort do you put into your spiritual endeavors?

alphadracooverlord
21st October 2010, 08:37 PM
I remember one riddle in the game Myst II; you had to find a watch and click on it, memorize the sounds it makes, and in order to get into the final area, you had to play with levers in another building and listen to the sounds they make, then move the levers in sequence in order to rotate a cage which gave access to Catherine, who you rescue.

Whosoever puts as much effort into spiritual development as they would be putting into a video game will have wonderful success.

how much effort do you put into your spiritual endeavors?

I don't remember that. I've only finished Myst 1 and played a bit through Uru. I liked Uru a lot for some reason. I've only tried the other games slightly. I got them all on Steam and have started playing Uru again.

I don't put enough effort as I should I guess. I'm more into technical stuff.

Korpo
22nd October 2010, 01:49 PM
Hello, reptoidoverlord.

It might be helpful to clear out any emotional issues with a skilled therapist.

Also, if you know triggers like the repetition of a mantra or sacred sound it would be best to avoid them for the time being. The shaman seems to be right.

Theosophy describes a condition where the "energetic membrane" that keeps astral content filtering into waking consciousness can be "torn." This is probably a symbolic representation astral clairvoyants came up to express what they saw, but the underlying condition results in seeing what is not present in physical reality, hearing voices, etc. There could be a connection with psychosis, but it is impossible to say if one condition triggers the other, or if they exist alongside each other due to a disposition.

I hope you are in professional medical care?

Take care,
Oliver

alphadracooverlord
22nd October 2010, 02:11 PM
They don't give me any therapy because there are no resources. They use the most cheap way of treating my problems so they prescribe very heavy drugs with nasty sideeffects. I have to go to the acupuncturer to clear my side effects up but I've just started so I haven't come that far.

I had therapy and even massage before but they had to do cut backs.

The funny thing is that I had no psychosis before I took these drugs. I just felt some things slightly. Then when dropping the drug several months later the psychosis came.

Sure I have good doctors but I'm really annoyed by psychiatry and their drugs. They believe you get well by just taking a pill or frying your brain electrically. It's far from the truth. Sure the main symptom get's better if you disregard that your emotions get killed but then you get a lot of other problems lowering the quality of your life.

alphadracooverlord
22nd October 2010, 03:39 PM
Regarding my head pressure I've been through two MRI's. There was no problem with my head except the frontal lobe was a bit larger but the doctor said it was normal with my disease. Pain killers rarely help. Massage helps a bit. Acupuncture helped a bit in the beginning.

brotherethan
24th November 2010, 03:28 AM
well brother, it sounds like you've had some respectable past lives which gave you great karma for these things to happen to you in this life without practicing discipline. It sounds like your getting real close to oneness to me, I would give everything up to a higher power you can fully trust and know that he/she will take care of everything for you. I'd love to be in your shoes, but I've only purified up to my heart so I only feel a surge of love there as for now. I think you thinking that you are the one is a part of the oneness, that you are the only one that does exist, but I would watch out lest your ego tells you you are the messiah and the only one sent to give a message to humanity, no doubt you could and do hjave a message but don't let it trick you into thinking you are the Only chosen one. Man if I was you I'd give up video games and meditate and pray day and night brother, how blessed you are!

alphadracooverlord
24th November 2010, 10:05 AM
Yes it can be true it can have something to do with oneness. I think this Messiah thing you are describing is just part of my psychosis. There is no major substance in it. And being the messiah would mean that a lot of people would try to kill you and also that you would kill a lot of people yourself. I think the Messiah is a nasty roll involving making war and killing.

However i have this thing from birth that can be described as carrying the senses of god. I think of god more as the force of the universe, force of nature, not someone sitting on a cloud but more of someone that is everything but that also if possible wants to manifest itself. If you imagine yourself that a higher force call it source is sitting in front of a computer and playing for ex Myst and connecting straight into the main character. I would think that it is a very simplified way to put it but that is basically how I acknowledge it. I believe however that this sense thing can be moved to another entity whenever possible if it would be more appropriate for the higher power and that it is very sought after by occult groups. The problem is that it is extremely hard to understand what you are dealing with unless you can experience the sense thing yourself. However no matter how much magic you use I think it will be very hard to disconnect the connection from a person.

I'm happy with my life as long as I get to experience things like travelling, having good health, physics and getting cured of my illnesses. I think these other things are just bonuses.

I have had many people specially with psychic gifts telling me of what I am like incarnations and so and I am thankful for that.

edit:

When I was a kid I used to explain this sense thing as "I AM" or "I AM I".

brotherethan
24th November 2010, 11:44 PM
Ok I get what you mean with using the game to connect with the higher power. I'll usually only watch a movie if I can relate it to my spiritual path and find a deeper meaning in it as in the avatar last airbender series, the last chosen one(soul) come to defeat the evil king(ego) and reunite the four nations(oneness). It seems you are a very thankful person, perhaps that is also a reason why you've been blessed with these experiences, though I think its mostly due to past lives. God as the highest and most powerful force is one of our shared beliefs, and that he is everything/everyone on the deepest level. Here's a suggestion about moving it towards another entity: I personify my innermost self as Mother and worship her as beauty, love, and forgiveness itself, though my truest belief is that I and all others are the one/same. I do this because it is easier to become attached to the one this way and devote 100 percent of the mind to God, and because for some seeing yourself as God can become egotism and shoot you down futher than you thought possible. I learned this from the Gospel of Ramakrishna, which is free online, and it has stepped me up from having faith theres something higher to feeling in my heart that higher self. Perhaps this could help you out with giving your psychosis up to another and trusting in that they will take care of it. Besides vivekananda said some people on the religious path become overwhelmed with the intense manifestation of thought in higher planes that they go completely mad, so it would also be a safeguard to that, just as a good earthly mother wouldn't let harm be done to you, and I don't think its just you believing it works but that God does actually exist apart from us while we are in separation mode and can help us.

Tutor
25th November 2010, 02:33 PM
Hi Rep,

Thank you for sharing your personal journey. it touches me, it is real, it is raw.

much respect,

tim 8)

alphadracooverlord
25th November 2010, 03:38 PM
Ok I get what you mean with using the game to connect with the higher power. I'll usually only watch a movie if I can relate it to my spiritual path and find a deeper meaning in it as in the avatar last airbender series, the last chosen one(soul) come to defeat the evil king(ego) and reunite the four nations(oneness). It seems you are a very thankful person, perhaps that is also a reason why you've been blessed with these experiences, though I think its mostly due to past lives. God as the highest and most powerful force is one of our shared beliefs, and that he is everything/everyone on the deepest level. Here's a suggestion about moving it towards another entity: I personify my innermost self as Mother and worship her as beauty, love, and forgiveness itself, though my truest belief is that I and all others are the one/same. I do this because it is easier to become attached to the one this way and devote 100 percent of the mind to God, and because for some seeing yourself as God can become egotism and shoot you down futher than you thought possible. I learned this from the Gospel of Ramakrishna, which is free online, and it has stepped me up from having faith theres something higher to feeling in my heart that higher self. Perhaps this could help you out with giving your psychosis up to another and trusting in that they will take care of it. Besides vivekananda said some people on the religious path become overwhelmed with the intense manifestation of thought in higher planes that they go completely mad, so it would also be a safeguard to that, just as a good earthly mother wouldn't let harm be done to you, and I don't think its just you believing it works but that God does actually exist apart from us while we are in separation mode and can help us.

It's not about the game or the contents of the game. It's all about the connection, about seeing and feeling everything from a first person view, god's view. That's why I usually explain it with games in first person view. Because in those games you are only controlling a character. I don't feel like I'm being controlled however as I'm free to do whatever I want. The only thing controlling me is the stupid medication. It would be impossible to see all characters in first person view unless you would use split view with several regions on the screen. If everyone would have the first person view, source or whoever we are talking about would see everything like an insects eye consisting of several smaller eyes. I think that would be very stressing and difficult. It would not be like the insect syncing all eyes into one but it would be several different eyes registering totally different things. Myst is just one of my favorite games but you could easily use another game for ex a fps like Half life 2. It's not the screen, the game that is important but the view. You can see the universe as being a quadrant containing a cross intersecting all borders. The main intersection can then move around wherever it wants but as being an organic creature there are severe limitations. Everyone in this universe has It's own first person view but this is more like being center. I've never heard about someone seeing themselves from third person view unless using astral projection. Being center does not mean you have more power or are better than anyone else at least not from what I've understood it. I have wondered if I'm sitting in some kind of simulation and that there is a world beyond this. I'm not talking about the spirit world, astral or anything like that. I'm talking about that the whole universe may be a major simulation and that it may be going to an end. All required data may have been collected and it may be time for shut down.

I've been trying to order the book "James Merril: The changing light at Sandover" explaining that certain characters reincarnate over and over again carrying the different senses of god. James Merrill is a writer that communicated with the spirit world through Ouija board. However I'm not even far shure that the contents are true I just want to have a read about it. It seems interesting. However the first order got lost in the mail, now the second seems to have gotten lost as well. It's the first time I order from Amazon and the book is very hard to find. I first got a refund I used on the next order but now It has gone two weeks and still no book. It's a long time even for an order from the US.

The question I ask why earth and why now? What is so special about this planet and this time? Is it about that all frequencies are rising steadily on the planet as my shaman friend says, something with the history of the planet or may it be something about a galactic center? Is god ready to speak? That means the real universal god and not all the extraterrestrials that have deceived us through the years. I have no memories of this first person view/sense from past lifes.

Yesterday before going through a salt bath I received very wonderful healing just like when my healer sends energies. However this time I don't think she did it... It felt just like bubbles going upwards in the head.

I don't like religion myself. I was on a path towards christianity but now I realise that It's mostly deception and control based.

I have now learned that the fire may actually be kundalini related specially when it rises.

Tutor
25th November 2010, 04:46 PM
Is god ready to speak?

i always wonder when we will be ready to hear god speaking.

tim

brotherethan
25th November 2010, 11:38 PM
Yes my view is that things are changing, either a global awakening is on the way or its one last call before we move on to another planet.

You wrote, "I don't like religion myself. I was on a path towards christianity but now I realise that It's mostly deception and control based."
I think most organized religion is superficial, but what can be expected when everyone thinks he can translate the deep words of wisdom master sages speak. They see only the surface of the scriptures, not the second meaning of them, after all aren't they called parables? So I respect most all religious texts as true(excepting Islam, haven't read a lick of the Quran) and that they give proper direction as to spiritual discipline. If you are looking for scripture that isn't misinterpreted you can read "The gospel of Ramakrishna" online for free by searching it on google. His words make perfect sense to me and he speaks in parables also like Jesus, though most are shorter. All he did day after day was sing talk and dance to the name of God and visit disciples giving mind-blowing talks of truth. Also he had practiced every religion for a short time and found they all lead to the same God in a different form.

You said, "I have now learned that the fire may actually be kundalini related specially when it rises."
Yes I have recently experienced this when I wake up it feels as if there were a small fire burning me up within but not consuming, like the burning bush Moses saw. I think this is either a preamble to or being baptised in the Holy Spirit and fire. the fire being for purification.

psionickx
27th November 2010, 03:36 PM
whats really starting to dawn on me is the fact that there is limitless scope for self-delusion in spirituality ...all the more so for kundalini given the huge so called "symptom lists".

Tutor
27th November 2010, 05:23 PM
whats really starting to dawn on me is the fact that there is limitless scope for self-delusion in spirituality ...all the more so for kundalini given the huge so called "symptom lists".

i agree

alphadracooverlord
27th November 2010, 07:08 PM

Sorry my english is not so good and I didn't understand this post totally.

In my case I have the clear spiral energy bubble refreshing orgasm feeling going into my base then out my crown. Sometimes however I can feel it entering through my feet and up my legs. When the process is total it enters through my feet, my legs then when it reaches the base it stops once in a while almost like it recharges at each chakra until it ends with a very pleasant preasure at the scalp. Usually when I get this heavy process I can see fire almost like looking through a fireplace. But it also looks like some kind of static. It's almost like it is fragmented and not fully completed because usually I only get energy rising from my neck then out my crown. It's almost like the spine is alive however.

Lately I've been observing that this energy acts like some kind of sensor. Like I said I get a different feeling for each occasion. For example today I had this muscle knot or something similar at my right shoulder blade probably caused by some gym exercise. Once I moved my shoulder blade and neck in some special way I got the same reaction just like when I approach very hot water but stronger.

I have also noted lately that I've gotten very hot energy at some of my fingertips. I don't think this is my guide touching me like it usually does but this is something else.

alphadracooverlord
7th December 2010, 07:02 PM
Yesterday I was listening to a christian video on Youtube. And just as when I speak to my christian friend the kundalini fired up very pleasantly. However it got a bit out of hand as it fired many times and spread throughout the head. After some firings I started getting intense pressure in the third eye. And once there was intense pressure I started seeing spirits around me more clearly but also an insane amount of "fine grained" fire coming out of my body almost like I was burning up but in a pleasant way. I've had general pressure in my third eye since yesterday but today I've also gotten specific a bit stronger pressure at the sides of my third eye. I've gotten a similar third eye experience right before I got into psychosis.

I'm a bit worried of what will happen next. The energy from the kundalini spreads to the whole face before exiting the crown almost like it wants to activate or heal those areas. In any case, as the kundalini fires up and passes the head my head pressure completely dissipates.

alphadracooverlord
24th February 2011, 08:53 PM
http://www.kundalini.se/eng/n_engkni_1024.html

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Spiritual kundalini exercises known from the Hinduism, a religion of India, that emphasises freedom from the material world (moksha) through purification of desires and elimination of personal identity, and Buddhistic religions can be very dangerous. Kundalini arousal occurs especially as an unintentional side effect of spiritual exercises whose goal is higher consciousness. Many people have gone insane from the tremendous kundalini energy and got diagnosis as psychosis, schizophrenia and other similar mental diseases.

* Burning hot or ice cold streams moving up the spine. YES WITHOUT MEDS

* Perhaps a feeling of air bubbles or snake movement up through the body. YES, LIKE COCA COLA

* Pains in varying locations throughout the body. SOMETIMES

* Titillation of the genital area, spine, or head. YES

* Tension or stiffness of neck, and headaches. BIG YES

* Feeling of overpreassure within the head. GIANT YES, DISSIPATES WHEN THE KUNDALINI IS PUMPING

* Vibrations, unease, or cramps in legs and other parts of the body. SOMETIMES

* Fast pulse and increased metabolism. BIG YES / 180 during excercise, not normal, I got good ability to sprint, went down to 68kg but I think It could be because of planned weight loss program

* Disturbance in the breathing- and/or heartfunction. MAYBE A TINY BIT

* Sensitivity to sound, light, smell, and proximity of other people. YES WITHOUT MEDS BUT I'M GETTING THERE WITH MEDS AS WELL

* Orgasm sensations different places in the body, or total cosmic orgasms. YES, BETTER THAN SEX

* Mystical/religious experiences, revelations, and/or cosmic glimpses. YES WITHOUT MEDS

* Parapsychological abilities. Light phenomena in or outside the body. YES

Parapsychological abilities. Light phenomena in or outside the body.

* Problems with finding balance between strong sexual urges, and a wish to live in sublime purity. YES, ONE DAY VERY PERVERSELY SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO GIRLS OTHERS VERY INTERESTID IN CELIBACY

* Persistent anxiety or anxiety attacks, due to lack of understanding of what is going on. NO

* Insomnia, manic high spirits or deep depression. Energy loss. MANIC YES

* Impaired concentration and memory. YES BUT I THINK THIS IS BECAUSE OF MEDS

* Total isolation due to inability to communicate inner experiences out. MAYBE A TINY BIT

* Experiences of possession and poltergeist phenomena. NO

Korpo
24th February 2011, 10:09 PM
Hello, reptoidoverlord.

Spiritual kundalini exercises known from the Hinduism, a religion of India, that emphasises freedom from the material world (moksha) through purification of desires and elimination of personal identity, and Buddhistic religions can be very dangerous.

The potential danger of some practices is IMO in their basic ungrounded nature or as said problematic intentions like "elimination of personal identity."

This is a very narrow interpretation of the concepts present in Eastern religions, and I don't share it. It should be no surprise that all major religions and philosophies have spawned many schools of thought and practice that don't necessarily fully reflect the original ideas of their founders. There are many limited expressions of the larger ideas, and some can turn out to be spiritually problematic.

I'm sure there are ways to interpret these ideas that will have more positive impact on the practitioner. There isn't one Buddhism, or one Hinduism, or one Taoism. Even within a school or group many different interpretations may exist. I think one can find great solace and spiritual riches in any of these traditions. Sometimes you have to sample a few ones and overcome a few limited ones in order to find the one that suits you or seems most beneficial.

Cheers,
Oliver

lightgal
24th February 2011, 10:31 PM
I have had kundalini experiences during energy work, actrally after alot of energy work practices and training. I would raise the energy to the top of my head with breath excercises. It would explode like a volcano in a state of ectasy and I would literally fall over and become unconscious a second later. I had been taught how to do this. I did not just read a book and try it out without help and guidance. I did not do this for the sake of the kundalini experience, it was sort of a side effect of the spiritual work I was doing. I still have these experiences, they are toned down though. Possibly because of change of life style and less time devoted to that type of energy work, or perhaps it naturally tones down after a while, not sure.

psionickx
24th February 2011, 10:45 PM
emphasises freedom from the material world (moksha)

Honestly thats stretching it too much - material world isnt going anywhere , at least not for those of us with jobs, responsibilities and families.
There are other easier ways of attaining "relief and freedom from the physical world".I suggest the writer take one.

through purification of desires and elimination of personal identity

"Elimination of Personal Identity".Oh wow now isnt that a bright idea! hey lets give ID destruction a serious thaught here....hmm....im sure theres more to this lovely idea :D

Kundalini arousal occurs especially as an unintentional side effect of spiritual exercises whose goal is higher consciousness

How daft is this writer?.I guess those of us aiming for higher conciousness were expecting say ummm....a field trip ,SPF35 and a pitcher of home made lemonade.

Many people have gone insane from the tremendous kundalini energy and got diagnosis as psychosis, schizophrenia and other similar mental diseases.

Must be why there are forums and books and sites all about K and rising it ..because tickets to looneyville are just so dang hard to get!

Any fool can make a rule.

Obsidian
26th February 2011, 10:26 PM
Thank you for sharing!

I'm glad you don't have the persistent anxiety that I experience(d). That's one of the parts that decimates the ego.

I have a few recommendations for you to help cope with this intense and awesome energy.

First thing I would do is really get to know your chakras. This video is beautiful and I think you will benefit a lot from it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUjF4k4fXA. This will also give you somewhere to focus your meditation.

I'm really into crystals and gemstones. I believe they can help in so many areas (grounding, protection, cosmic awareness, etc.). I would go on ebay and get a chakra set.

Also remember that nutrition, exercise, and breathing are clutch in your body being able to accept this energy.

I recently got a book called Kundalini and the Chakras by G. L. Paulson. So far it's really helpful.

alphadracooverlord
26th February 2011, 11:13 PM
Thank you for sharing!

I'm glad you don't have the persistent anxiety that I experience(d). That's one of the parts that decimates the ego.

I have a few recommendations for you to help cope with this intense and awesome energy.

First thing I would do is really get to know your chakras. This video is beautiful and I think you will benefit a lot from it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUjF4k4fXA. This will also give you somewhere to focus your meditation.

I'm really into crystals and gemstones. I believe they can help in so many areas (grounding, protection, cosmic awareness, etc.). I would go on ebay and get a chakra set.

Also remember that nutrition, exercise, and breathing are clutch in your body being able to accept this energy.

I recently got a book called Kundalini and the Chakras by G. L. Paulson. So far it's really helpful.

Hi thank you very much! I got a chakra set from Ebay since a while back! Yay! I felt attracted to it somehow so I bought it. It's great. It works wonders on the third eye from what I've felt but I haven't felt anything on the other chakras. I've felt some pressure in the third eye when using the appropriate bag. The third eye was then powering up a bit further.

I haven't meditated much, maybe just two or three times. I have done Yoga one time after the kundalini feelings.

Regarding the video you posted I got a nice feminine sensation from the neck up just by watching it. But it was a bit different than the usual feminine sensation I've gotten. You know that pink cloud/exit energy on the head that is depicted on many pictures and videos? I've had this sensation of something just like that for very a long time.

When I was in my psychosis I experienced that there were some kind of tunnels except the chakras. I heard the words STAR DRIVE. The chakras were to be powered up then the star drives had to be powered up. There were four star drives. Then on top of that there was some kind of main drive but I don't remember this really good. I think there were a total of four layers of different drives but It's heard to process this information. This was very hard because it required knowledge of many symbols, colors, animals, plants and shapes. I got pictures of wonderful landscapes. Once every layer powered up there was very good throughput in the kundalini. All layers then had to be synced and all kinds of symbols rotated and accelerated. This was extremely hard because it required a high simultaneous capability. Maybe this was just madness however but it helped get the kundalini running. However some of the things that happened that day couldn't only have been psychosis. The most bisarre things happened. The whole surroundings were changing like everything on the planet was rising quickly in frequencies or something. Everyone was so happy around me. I can't believe that my senses could trick me that much.

I haven't read any books about kundalini, chakras, stones, crystals or meditation but I think I will someday.

I exercise with my friend on the gym three times a week. We do both cardio and some weight lifting. I eat ovo-lacto-vegetarian (no sea food, fish or meat) food but I believe I lack proteins because of this. I want to stay away from meat because I don't really like it. I also take some supplements like Omega-3 because it is good against mental illness.

I'm pretty stable today but I believe there may be another psychosis to understand things more. I think however that it would be best right now to avoid psychosis.

The first psychosis I had I connected to the stars somehow. Well It's a long story.

The kinds of pictures I saw were something like this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3072/267 ... a45e_o.jpg (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3072/2675430342_f113d0a45e_o.jpg)
http://www.frimmel.se/frimmel/frimmelbi ... %20tee.jpg (http://www.frimmel.se/frimmel/frimmelbilder/chile/fallna%20statyer%20och%20huvudknutar%20i%20vackert %20landskap%20hanga%20tee.jpg)
http://saltakvarn.files.wordpress.com/2 ... oxe_bk.jpg (http://saltakvarn.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/talgoxe_bk.jpg)
http://www.utsidan.se/obj/photo/f4/f478 ... eed89e.jpg (http://www.utsidan.se/obj/photo/f4/f478e82f141136240f72de4bb8eed89e.jpg)

I think there are a lot of entities involved in this. That day a lot of entities entered my house and had the most lovely fragrances.

alphadracooverlord
5th March 2011, 08:02 PM
I have received healing from the tall entities almost completely releasing the head pressure. This happened after I saw a video about bi-polar and schizophrenia disorder that suggested that psychosis may happen because of urgent ego collapse. I received healing in my muscle attachments in the back of the head. I've also had healing made in the spine (pain/stiffness), in the eyes (side effect), third eye (activation), the neck (stiffness) and in the stomach (acid). I think some parasites were destroyed or removed as well, I felt they attached to the head/neck/back. My second psychosis described in these videos is almost identical to mine. The first psychosis however was not similar. I recommend seeing all of his videos. Don't stop taking your "meds" just like that however.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bipolarorwa ... enfoPa3sCo (http://www.youtube.com/user/bipolarorwakingup#p/u/2/5enfoPa3sCo)

It feels also that there will be some need to get into an experience again. I always get into psychosis around spring/beginning of summer. I think it is unavoidable. I'm a slightly a bit speeded, I'm having large quantities of energy entering my feet, kundalini feels more active, third eye is more active, there is more fire but I feel better. I believe I saw smoke coming out from the fire once the kundalini was most active. I've had pressure in my ears also but this may be something medical. It's nothing unpleasant however.

I've seen that there is some kind of electricity/static in the fire as well. I saw this as kind of static as I was a kid,

But after speaking to a psychic she believes that this fire may be some kind of energy body/aura phenomena.

Mahavatar_Babaji
20th March 2011, 05:42 AM
I believe there is a possibility that she may have unlocked the kundalini but I'm really far from sure. I never practiced any yoga or meditation during the time the kundalini got activated so I have not counciously/intentionally activated it. I've only tried yoga one time.

I'm constantly seeing heavy flames of fire in front of me which gets more clearly once the kundalini fires up.

I have some serious psychosis problems unfortunately but I don't know if they are related to my kundalini experience but I think it is quite possible. I believe it may also have something to do with astral parasites. Parasites keep attaching themselves to the head probably due to the kundalini energy being tasty. They get destroyed but more come. I guess they want a quick fix.

Hi. I think in your case, your kundalini was nearly ready to awaken and the energy healer was the 'trigger' that awakened it. Kundalini generally awakens after years of spiritual practice like meditation or yoga. Kundalini can cause psychological problems and people have needed psychological help after awakening it. The best thing you can do is to stay grounded by eating large meals and drink plenty of water. Try your best to get a good nights sleep, but with kundalini, it can be hard to sleep.

Dave

alphadracooverlord
20th March 2011, 11:38 AM
Currently I'm trying to reach 65kg so that I can get rid of the last excessive fat. I'm doing this by eating a bit less each meal and drinking several cups of green tea each day. I understand where you are going however. Currently I'm fighting against the antipsychotics effect of weight increase. I prayed a lot and it seems all my prayers were answered specially about weight decrease. I'm currently at 67kg but I was not so long ago at 76. I have read in a book about grounding and specially that eating meat is important. I have also gotten another book that contains some things about grounding.

The fire has gotten a lot more intense but doesn't somehow interrupt my vision. It looks a bit like incense but still intense fire. Last time during the psychosis fire was travelling up my legs in a twisting motion stopping at the waist and I got slightly a bit scared but It was pleasant. And at the top of the fire around there was smoke pouring out. It's like there was a ring of fire around me but also fire travelling up my legs. Then I've also seen something that looks like some kind of field of plasma around me.

I have checked my eyes several times at the eye doctors because of another problem and they couldn't find anything serious.

I feel the gym helps a lot keeping myself stable and in order. I had to fight a lot to get my body in order. My body got to a mess after some long usage of antipsychotics. My liver had problems and my whole stance got really bad. These drugs are some of the worst of all available drugs but sometimes there aint much choice. I'm now working with receiving acupuncture, healing and taking a lot of supplements. The acpuncturer said I was going to be free from antipsychotics. It is clear now that these drugs do not only block psychosis but also block kundalini from rising and third eye from activating.

I established contact with an old girlfriend that has some serious psychosis problems. She gets my kundalini going really strong but as she sometimes gives me some weird vibes I said to my guide that he may cut the connection if he wanted to. So after a while I felt as if the connection was cut and I couldn't connect with her.

I used white sage on my aura yesterday and it felt really good afterwards. The stick burnt really long and the odor is like the sweetest deodorant. :D

I want to use white sage in my room but my parents won't let me. Soon I may be moving to another apartment closeby.

alphadracooverlord
20th March 2011, 04:12 PM
I have now started to get heat rising from the base and exiting the crown. So now there isn't just bubbles. This one I seem to be able to control a bit more. This one feels a bit more healing than the other. :D

edit:

It seemed this heat was amazing. It's pumping frequently now and is rather different from the bubble sensation. Once the heat had pumped for a while at the gym I felt as if the background mental instability that is always present completely vanished. I haven't felt like this since I was a kid. It's like my mental problems are starting to diminish. Something tells me I will get well soon perhaps this year. I have to evaluate more tomorrow. I feel extremely stable and calm. This day at the gym I landed at exactly 777 calories. I like the number 7 because it means completion.

alphadracooverlord
28th March 2011, 10:46 PM
One thing is certain. Almost all people that get my kundalini and fire going strong are either considerably poor, sick, often mentally ill, usually both and I meet all kinds of people during the day. I feel very close to these people somehow.

I bought a big metal David Star from Israel and I could just feel a very calm feeling coming from that object. It symbolizes exactly how I understood things, blue going down and red going up. As soon as I move near it I feel better. I felt grounded almost immediately and my legs got somehow relaxed.

alphadracooverlord
26th April 2011, 07:08 PM
The first and the second channel was activated today. All I need is the staff and the wings.

The first was activated with excercise with the help of my best friend Archangel Michael. He can drive out diabolus easily.

The second was activated with acupuncture after I told her the kundalini was my main problem.

http://www.co.gaston.nc.us/gemshp/images/caduceus.jpg

The staff I think will be activate soon with the wings.

alphadracooverlord
27th April 2011, 02:03 PM
Oh my god. A strong white sage odor is rising from my body.
:D :D :D

The liver has been opened. The iron staff is almost there!

Very strong energies incoming. I would be careful with the electronics right now.

kundaliniactivated
27th July 2011, 07:12 AM
Personal advice- just my own opinion....I don't know exactly how to put it in a round about way but I think you should leave the kundalini alone. Allow it to become dormant, or quiet down. Ground well and move on with your life. Put some personal issues in order- get a hobby. Get out in the world and maybe settle down. Eventually, years from now- if you feel more in control, then resume your kundalini work. As hard as you suppress it- if it is real- you will always be able to 'summon it back to where it was previously'. However if this arousal is something else- by then, it will heal naturally on it's own as long as you maintain stability. Good luck.

alphadracooverlord
8th September 2011, 09:34 PM
I'm not actively working on it and I have barely done it. I just let it unleash. The channels have almost cleared now.

Many of my problems with the kundalini have happened because mismatching counciousness of surrounding people. We "draconians" are naturally at a very high counciousness therefore there are severe problems when there are problematic people around. We have found the source of the problem and are trying to eliminate it. We require a very clean environment.

I managed to turn the kundalini into a high voltage stream knocking out electric equipment as well. It hurt pretty bad though in the spine.

nickyro
9th September 2011, 08:14 AM
Im the grand master of the Naga race and I salute Draconians. We need a peace treaty.

alphadracooverlord
22nd September 2011, 10:49 AM
I agree :). We are many in the alliance if not all. Humans however have very difficult keeping themselves in line.