PDA

View Full Version : UFO's in RTZ???

Jake
22nd October 2010, 02:21 PM
We are just finishing up the online PAPI workshop and I can say that it has been personally transformative on many levels. My biggest problem facing projection has always been fear. Fear of Death/Unknown etc... but mainly fear of ET's. What a strange thing to be able to project to many different 'non-localles' yet be increasingly afraid of other entities. Was I missing something,,,,? of course i was. I was expecting for the ET's to end up being a reality fluctuation or a creation from my own mind. Being able to accept the things that are happening to you is a big part of OBE, and reality for that matter. With the help of Robert Bruce and Bob/Maring Felix, I have been able to transcend the fear I experience while in RTZ. I was excited about the thought of being free of the pesky RTZ UFO's. But I was even more excited to be able too look up into the sky (while out of body) and see that they are still there. The difference is the lack of fear. not the UFO's. They are always there. hovering about 500 to 600 feet above my neigborhood. Above Your neigborhood. They are non-local, RTZ just outside the physical senses. BUT THEY ARE RIGHT THERE! Two nights ago i was hovering above my front lawn and was startled by the craft that was flying slowly above me. It looked like a triangle 'JAX', you know the bouncy ball game that we used to play as a kid??? except it was triangle, and a very bright Blueish coler. It did make a sound, but again we were in RTZ. As it flew overhead it was illuminating the bottoms of 3 or 4 much larger craft, that i did not see at first. The small craft banked, and slowed right above me. I WAS VERY EXCITED. But there was not the intense fear barrier. (Although I did hurry back into the house and into my physical...) Does anyone here have any experiences with ET's in the astral or RTZ?

CFTraveler
22nd October 2010, 04:10 PM
I do. It's the reason that I looked into learning to induce projection and learning to defend myself (psd).
I used to see a craft just above my house (just north of it) some years ago, but now I don't see it any more. FWTW.

Beekeeper
24th October 2010, 07:30 AM
Interestingly, that's what led me to astral projection forums. Mine was an experience in lucid dreams when I was about 5 with something like, but not exactly like, a grey. I was trying to find an exact description of the thing I'd encountered and somehow ended up on another AP forum. I soon rejected that forum and a friend's advice brought me here.

I'm happy I haven't encountered extraterrestrial types in projections. In dreams, UFOs pop up every-so-often but, usually, these dreams aren't frightening at all.

Jake
15th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Journal Entry, November 25th 2010. (Happy Thanksgiving!)Too much Turkey, lay down for an afternoon nap, reading 'The Convoluted Universe Book 3'. I was waking and drifting (going in and out of sleep) and I was experimenting with charging my crown center everytime i woke again. About the fourth time i did this, my energy body fired up and I knew it was time to exit. I simply moved very slowly and I was OUT! RTZ by my bed. It was crystal clear lucidity and I did not waste any time. I went through the bedroom door. did not lose vision. went straight through the dining room area and into the living room and out through the front blinds and window. I got stuck in the blinds for a second and lost sight as i made my way to the middle of the lawn. I sort of 'brute force' willed my vision to come back. As soon as my sight came back i looked straight up into the sky and said "Okay, where are you?". As i looked up into the sky I saw several lights to the NorthWest. There was the strangest glow to the environment, and everything felt alive and electric. i Remember leaning back and hovering there, looking up at the sky. A strange purpleish fog, or glow seemed to set in quickly. I got very excited/scared. but i looked up and told myselfe, 'okay, here we go, just fly straight up. And I did. every 100 feet or so that I flew up i paused. I was getting quite excited/scared. I could barely see the ground now because of the strange purple/electric fog. I got up about 5 or t6 hundred feet up into the fog when I saw lights pulsing and flashing around me. I did not see a craft. but I am sure that one was up there with me somewhere. I got VERY scared and decided to call it quits. I flew back down to the lawn accross the street from my house. there was a small cat (i thought) so i went down to scare it, but it turned out to be a little doggy, that was NOT afraid of me. I looked around momentarily, wondering about the strange fog, because I knew that it was the middle of the day. That is when i 'came to' in my bed. I had to lay there for a minute or two remembering the entire thing. note: brute force will is the best way for me to regain my sight after losing it.note: There is no fog outside it is overcast and there is snow on the ground, but no fog.note: DAMNIT, JAKE!!! WHY DID YOU CHICKEN OUT.

psionickx
16th June 2011, 03:55 PM
interesting.

-asalantu-
17th July 2011, 02:15 PM
¡Hi, CF!

I do. It's the reason that I looked into learning to induce projection and learning to defend myself (psd).
I used to see a craft just above my house (just north of it) some years ago, but now I don't see it any more. FWTW.

May have aliens a side purpose in their visits: to drive us into occult sciences exploration.

Done their advanced technology it doesn't unreasonable suppose they are able to visit us in a full stealth mode.

My best regards,

Ángel

CFTraveler
17th July 2011, 07:29 PM
Well, a few authors have posited that it is possible that some et's (grays, maybe others) cannot fully materialize in our 'dimension', that they need our 'belief' or 'acceptance' to manifest, and that when a person sees them in meditation or projection, it does facilitate the ability to communicate with them, so in that context it would make sense that they would want us to cultivate our inner self- to be able to communicate.
But that's just speculation.

psionickx
17th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Well, a few authors have posited that it is possible that some et's (grays, maybe others) cannot fully materialize in our 'dimension', that they need our 'belief' or 'acceptance' to manifest, and that when a person sees them in meditation or projection, it does facilitate the ability to communicate with them, so in that context it would make sense that they would want us to cultivate our inner self- to be able to communicate.
But that's just speculation.

i concur, if once some has "channeled" something it's only makes sense to consequentially replicate ,i.e to be willing to be "conduit" to other sentience.
also if someone is seeing aliens or these things my prespective is very simple , once in a while some rare blue moon is fine ...hmm more than that would implicate you might want to keeper greater hold on your marbles.