PDA

View Full Version : BLOCK using physical barrier Astral/remote viewers

Kashmirror
27th October 2010, 05:23 AM
Does anyone know What can be built- in order to block astral or Remote viewers from entering a space- a room- a house Etc..
PLease explain in this post or PM me .
thanks.
Kashmirror.

CFTraveler
27th October 2010, 05:08 PM
Frankly, I don't think there's anything physical you can do to block a remote viewer, because they are not really 'going' there. I would say that you would have to create the barrier with your mind for a projected person, but remote viewing is another thing altogether.
So, no, I have no idea.

Tom
27th October 2010, 09:39 PM
There is a spell I just saw on another forum.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 69&t=13973 (http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=13973)

You may want to try it. It looks like it uses 3 candles and either 3 crystals or herb samples.

CFTraveler
27th October 2010, 09:46 PM
It looks specifically good for your particular problem, Kashmirror.

heliac
28th October 2010, 12:33 AM
Hi Kashmirror,

Sorry to hear that you are having such a bad experience like this. I have felt things like you have described as well prior to a projection. It can sometimes feel like someone is touching or reaching into your body and turning things around and such.I'm not sure if this is the case with you but with me those sensations were purely signs/symptoms/indicators that i was about to have a projection.And It certainly can feel like there is an outside source of intelligence that is manipulating your body.

I completely understand how you would feel you need to set up some kind of barrier to keep it from happening. The sensations can be quite frightening.

If the spell that was already provided doesn't work for you, can you try something for me next time you get these sensations?

Next time you feel like someone is touching you as you are falling asleep, acknowledge the sensations are occurring and acknowledge what you are feeling emotionally as they are occurring.From here try your darn best to remain detached from what you are experiencing no matter how lewd.Try not to react emotionally to what is happening until you feel like you are in a place where you are able to observe what is happening as it is happening. Once you are in a state of mind of observation you should have an option to wake yourself up and cancel the experience or to attempt an exit technique, like rocking out.

The definite hard part of this is trying to stay calm as the sensations are occurring. Its easy to be overwhelmed by the sensations so much that the fear and violation you are feeling become the only thing you can focus on and this is what you want to stop.It is counter-intuitive, almost anyone's initial reaction would be to tense up and to react but i think this could be adding fuel to the fire.Stay calm, stay detached and decide to wake up or project either way you are back in control.

Kashmirror
29th October 2010, 10:18 PM
Ok thanks, that's good advice.
The stages of being cut, -first remove what is cutting you, next, stop the bleeding, next try to make it so it doesn't happen again, next contemplate why it originally happened.
I am in stage 1. I am being Cut. I have tried everything I know to stop from being cut. It's not working. I need help.
If someone doesn't do something about it, this will continue.