PDA

View Full Version : New to healing, + a tall order

mobius
27th October 2010, 06:01 PM
Hi,

While not new to NEW, I am new to the hope that I can heal someone and I would like some advice where to start. I specifically want to heal/regrow the insulin-producing cells in my wife's pancreas because she has type 1 diabetes. A few questions:

1. Do you think it is even possible to heal type 1 diabetes with the help of energy work?

2. In general, do I need medical knowledge to heal physical diseases? That is, should I know the physical & chemical processes of that organ which I want to heal?

3. Where to begin?? I'm willing to work as long as I need to succeed. She is worth every effort. :)

Thank you!

CFTraveler
27th October 2010, 06:42 PM
Hi,
Hi mobious.
This is my opinion, obviously.

While not new to NEW, I am new to the hope that I can heal someone and I would like some advice where to start. I specifically want to heal/regrow the insulin-producing cells in my wife's pancreas because she has type 1 diabetes. A few questions:

1. Do you think it is even possible to heal type 1 diabetes with the help of energy work? I don't know, but it sure can't hurt to try.

2. In general, do I need medical knowledge to heal physical diseases? That is, should I know the physical & chemical processes of that organ which I want to heal? I think you already know enough- the pancreas makes insulin, and it's not making it right now. I can't imagine what exactly causes type 1 diabetes, but I think for a visualization, such as visualizing her pancreas is producing it, or her cells are accepting and absorbing it, should be enough. With NEW it's about sending energy to the organ itself, so your intention should be enough, and her intention to receive the energy should be enough.

3. Where to begin?? I'm willing to work as long as I need to succeed. She is worth every effort. :)

Thank you! I believe Robert's Heart Healing method is described on his website.
There are other things you can do (like a 'faith healing treatment') but that's another thing.

I just want to add the obvious- regardless of what you do, she needs to stay on whichever medication she's been prescribed, and under the care of her medical practitioner.

mobius
27th October 2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the response! Sure enough, a quick search of the energy work page comes up with the Heart Center Healing technique. I'll give that a thorough read and go from there. Hopefully I can post a success story on the forums in the future.

ButterflyWoman
28th October 2010, 07:56 AM
I recommend that you do a little basic study of where and how the abdominal organs are arranged, just so you can get a visual. Then you can gently "massage" and "wash" the pancreas with energy. You might try a "wrapping" technique around the pancreas, and also the liver (which can be affected by a poorly functioning pancreas, as well as by a poorly functioning gallbladder).

I can't say if it will or won't help, but certainly the positive intentions and love will go a long way toward helping her to heal herself. (All healing is ultimately self-healing.) Gentle laying on of hands and energy work is certainly a nice way to communicate your loving intentions.

Alienor
28th October 2010, 08:13 AM
In my understanding the type 1 diabetes of your wife is a symptom for something, which the body or soul tries to draw attention to. So additionally to the NEW healing, I would suggest to try meditating about what the message for your wife might be. It does also work, if you do this for your wife - but whoever does have the better intuition might get more easy an answer.

Giving energy with NEW can also help to bring the underlying reason for the diabetes to the surface. Sometimes people are not aware of that happening, but the healing effect will be there anyway.