PDA

View Full Version : kundalini strobe in lucid dream?

yossarian22
29th October 2010, 05:23 AM
Hello there,

I'm relatively new (6 months or so) to Robert's system of energy work, but have practiced regularly and experienced some unusual phenomenon. I've had many instances where a particular chakra has become particularly active, buzzing and throbbing for days at a time. This has been restricted to my lower chakra so far (base, navel, solar plexus and heart, all on different occasions). Not too long ago though, I became lucid in a dream where I was meditating in the dream. When I gained consciousness (in the dream), I was sitting cross-legged, meditating, and experienced a spinning sensation. Everything then became super bright white and the spinning intensified and I woke up feeling very frightened. I no longer saw the brightness in my minds eye, but I immediately recalled the sensations and my heart chakra was very active with buzzing and electrical sensations. This went on for 2 or 3 days, and during this time I felt very different (spiritually?). I was a bit emotional, feeling great levels of sympathy and love at times. I also felt this odd compelling to "do something good" - like a need to volunteer or something. After a couple days, this heightened sense of 'being' for lack of a better word went away, and I went back to 'normal'. I've had a few active heart chakra moments like this since then - particularly at night, giving me insomnia - but I haven't experienced those same levels of emotion or consciousness. I'm just curious if any of this sounds par for the course, and if this might have been what Robert describes as a strobe, but in a lucid dream? Not sure if this is even possible really. I've just felt a bit 'mixed up' in general since taking on my studies over the last 6 months and was curious how familiar any of this might sound.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.

Cheers

CFTraveler
29th October 2010, 02:44 PM
Somewhat familiar.
I've had similar experiences in dreams and projection, (one dream, one projection) and I think it's some sort of 'upgrade' of the energy body.