PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of Space

Ododidit
29th October 2010, 07:50 PM
Hi all,

First off, i love this forum :D

My main question here is, i really love outer space and all things space related yet, i have NEVER that i can recall had a dream about being in space.

I find it strange that for someone who is passionate about space to never dream about it, it is forcing me to believe that my mind is limited in what it can construct based on what it has experienced, then again i have read about other people having space experiences so is it just me?

Even the few lucid dreams i have had i have attempted to fly to the moon or to try spinning myself to another location/space :P but it never happens.

Can anyone think of why this is or have any advise for progressing?

PS. i will be soon attempting to learn to OBE and try space travelling that way but this will be a long learning process i imagine.

Thanks

CFTraveler
29th October 2010, 08:31 PM
Hi all,

First off, i love this forum :D

My main question here is, i really love outer space and all things space related yet, i have NEVER that i can recall had a dream about being in space. Hi Odo. I am no expert, but I have a few thoughts/ideas about this.

I find it strange that for someone who is passionate about space to never dream about it, it is forcing me to believe that my mind is limited in what it can construct based on what it has experienced, then again i have read about other people having space experiences so is it just me?

Even the few lucid dreams i have had i have attempted to fly to the moon or to try spinning myself to another location/space :P but it never happens.

Can anyone think of why this is or have any advise for progressing? I realize that there are more theories on dreaming that you can shake a stick at, but the theory I like the best (and seems to fit better to my experiences) is that dreams are ways that your subconscious communicates with you, and it does so symbolically, sometimes in puns. A lot of the time the messages center on pointing out areas of your life you need to take a look at, that are not dealing with consciously. See where I'm going with this?

It occurs to me that perhaps you are having dreams about what you're interested in, but don't recognize them because they are not obvious literal dreams, but symbolic of whatever it is you need to explore or think about.

So I would say, take a look at what you are dreaming about, and see where that takes you. Then maybe your projections can be controlled to your desires, if possible.

Ododidit
29th October 2010, 08:57 PM
Hmmm that actually makes a LOT of sense, i do have a massive amount of personal internal real life issues that need sorting out that i constantly put off due to work or any other excuse i can come up with.

I will look more closely at my dreams and see what i can Interpret, although i imagine that will be another challenge on it's own :lol: