PDA

View Full Version : Your energy development now

mrsix
2nd November 2010, 04:59 PM
Hi,

Can't remember if anyone remembers me, but I was quite regular on this forum about a year and a bit ago.

I was very much into my energy raising and for work-related reasons I decided to stop (didn't have time or privacy at home).

It's a good year later and I figured I would try again... so this is the second day of regular energy raising (i've had a few days off work so made the most of a quiet house!)

I thought it would be interesting if people who have not stopped their energy raising gave some insights into how their energy-raising practices have developed and what has changed within yourself, mentally/physically/astrally?

I want to try and start again.. I seem to quit every year or so and have a 2 year break.

I don't want that to happen again this time :D

Tom
2nd November 2010, 06:46 PM
Being willing to have energy work done to you is a good start. Your Higher Self, Guides, Guardian Angel, the Archangels, local nature spirits ... I don't know. Take your pick. A couple of times a day, just tell them that you would like to have them work on you. They are happy to help and all they need is to be consistently given permission to act. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be enough to give permission and ask for help just once. For some time after you ask for help you will receive it, but usually nothing terribly disruptive or shocking so you may not even think anything is happening. This approach only requires that you think about it from time to time and it has the advantage of not requiring a lot of time or privacy. The best time to ask is when you are about to go to sleep because it is easiest to work on you when you are sleeping, and the worst time to ask is when you are going to be driving or operating heavy machinery. If you know you are going to be sitting still for two hours reading a book - just an example - tell them that you think you have two hours and ask them to work on you while you read. Then try to hold still and let them work.

In addition to asking for work to be done on you, you can ask for your home (work environment, car, boat, vacation house, rental property) to be cleared of negative energies, filled with positive energy, and protected. You can ask for various other blessings such as luck and abundance or positive emotions like love and joy. It can seem to take a while, but ask repeatedly and it will eventually happen. The environment you practice in has a big impact on the success of your practice. As you know.

Put in requests for healing. You don't need to go into detail on why you want it. Just give enough detail that people can "find" you and ask them to send positive energy as often as they have time to. There are a lot of places you can go online to ask for energy and if you are sensitive you may even catch them doing it from time to time. This, too, can push your energy development forward and many people will do it for free.

There are a lot of tools out there you can buy for working on your energy passively. A lot of them are things like crystals with energy and programing put into them. Even if you can't wear them on a chain around your neck, you may be able to carry them in a pocket.

Burn a candle, light some incense, or use an oil warmer. Open some windows and turn on some fans. Natural lighting is good, but there are some really nice light bulbs you can get. The smell of green apples is supposed to make a room feel larger than it actually is. It you can decrease clutter that would be helpful. Lots of mundane things can improve the mood and it won't look too suspicious. Sweeping the floor can be gathering up dirt or you can also be breaking up stagnant energies with every motion of the broom.

Lots of routine actions that you might do every day can be energy work. When you shower, you can intend for the water to clean your aura and your chakras as well as your physical body. Water is great for carrying away contamination, but you have to mean it if you want it to do more than physically cleaning you. When you eat and drink it can be purely physical or you can see it as also taking in and absorbing energy. Breathing is especially good for this. Breathe in positive energy and breathe out anything that is ready to be released that is no longer for your highest good. Does your routine take you out during daylight hours? Feel the sun warming your skin? Deliberately take in energy from the sun. Let the wind bring you energy, or have the wind carry away tension. Even just plain going to the bathroom can be an opportunity to release stale energies. Cooking is a wonderful opportunity. The way you approach it can be energy work for your entire family. Even if you don't normally have cooking responsibilities in your home, tossing some rolls in the oven to go with dinner won't be overly suspicious, right?

You don't have to do all of this stuff every day, and you don't have to remember it all. The point isn't that this should be a burden. You have a lot of opportunities to do energy work or have it done to you that you can take advantage of from time to time to keep your progress going. Remember that it is also important to live your life and to enjoy your time. Setting up passive approaches lets you do both, and often you may find that getting out of the way can be more productive than being stressed about grabbing a few minutes here and there for active energy work.

Of course, active energy work is still best. If you find that you do have both time and privacy, go for it. I do not mean to suggest that you shouldn't try to make time for it. The point is just that if you can build things into your routine that it is much less likely you will find that two years have gone by without having done anything.

mrsix
2nd November 2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks tim excellent ideas I appreciate the lengthy post (bookmarked for regular reference!)

Tom
2nd November 2010, 09:15 PM
After posting I asked my Higher Self to regard wearing my wedding ring as an invitation to work on me whenever I am available to the extent that I am available. With the weight that I have gained it is getting to be difficult to take off.