PDA

View Full Version : new member

gentlenurse
4th November 2010, 01:03 AM
Hi everyone, so glad to be part of this incredible forum. My handle is gentlenurse, and I, like so many of you, have had many metaphysical experiences throughout life. Trying to explain them and learn to utilize them has led me to a variety of paths, changing as my spiritual grasp of things grew. Have done psychic readings for about 45 years in different parts of the world, from tarot reading, tea cups, to holographic past and/or current life readings triggered by the use of Reiki energy. Attended TMI Gateway, a fan of Bruce Moen also, and a little bit into UFO stuff especially recently with all the displays of craft that have been happening. Mostly interested in Afterlife contact and communication, have helped some of my family to move to The Park after death, and can occasionally visit them there. For some reason, I have not visited the Belief System Territories, still have to start that adventure. Interested in shamanism of course, and learning at present how to influence my own reality through the use of intention, rather than using tarot cards to see what is about to come, learning to make my own choices about what I want to come into my life. Watched The Secret 67 times, have been a very negative thinker so a lot of baggage to overcome and leave behind, but getting better at it. Fan of Dr. Bruce Lipton as well and love Gregg Braden's stuff. Interested to browse through the member posts and start to learn about all of you and ask you tons of questions. gentlenurse

CFTraveler
4th November 2010, 01:46 AM
Hi Gentlenurse.
I'm surprised you haven't been to the BST, yet made it to the park. Interesting. Anyway, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here.

Beekeeper
4th November 2010, 10:46 AM
Welcome, Gentlenurse. It seems you'll have a lot in common with many of us. :D

Neil Templar
4th November 2010, 12:43 PM
Greetings Gentlenurse! :D
I was fortunate enough to see Dr Bruce Lipton AND Gregg Braden doing presentations at a 2012 conference just last month. 8)
amazing experience!!!
welcome to the forums, you'll like it here. :wink: