PDA

View Full Version : a somewhat embarassing success

Bluefirephoenixx
4th November 2010, 07:50 PM
This was just after I started working hard with the energy work. It seems certain times in my cycle I'm able to do an OBE and remember most of it. It happened twice in the past 2 months of this work and at the same time. It happened off a dream I was in a fire fight and was shot in the chest. I figured I was a gonner as my heart was beating irregularly I think at this time my heart center must of been activated or I was having an arrythmia I'm prone to which makes the heart really racey. ( it's harmless but annoying) So I decided to try to astrally project to get away from the pain and I was going that way anyway. So I did. I felt the exit sensations which were loud and the vibrations. I was out I figured since I was dead the next order of buisiness should be try to find heaven or otherworld whatever you want to call it. I didn't know how to get around so I started hollering for help I called an Enochian spirit I'd worked with. He showed asked me where I was going. I explained that I was dead and needed to get to where I needed to be. He said you can't go there yet your not dead.I tried to explain that I'd been shot in the chest and he was mistaken but he persisted and I got upset thinking he was messing with me when I was in a situation where I really needed some help. I felt so stupid I was like a drunk or something :oops: not myself at all I wasn't completely lucid the dream imagery was affecting my reasoning ability. I finally got really upset and said if your not going to help I'll figure it out for myself and had every intention of going right around him and on with my buisiness. The next thing I knew I was in England The distraction worked and I puttered around there for a bit before going home. I confirmed the location later. I appologized later and feel rather sheepish about the whole thing.

I have not been able to duplicate this consciously and when I do I think I'll stick around here til I am sure my head is screwed on right. But it gave me an idea of what the exit sensations are like. ( obnoxious and loud) The heart racy thing I'm determined to take it on a bit of faith. My reasoning is I can allow the arrythmia to persist for 48 hours before I have to get cardioverted. So it's something I can put off and hopefully that will allow me to cope with the heart center activity should the fear of having the problem act up occur, plus I know to expect it. The racing center may have triggered the dream in the first place in this sitaution I wasn't trying to do anything other than energy work.

THe second one was totally weird. I was working with the lucid dream chapter 3 noise thing and I woke up sort I was face down and face up and aware of both at the same time. Now if that doesn't mess with your head I don't know what does. I tried to wiggle around to the right way but I was pinned. I wasn't scared it was actualy kind of amusing. finally got straightened up then realized I was in a trance. My body was totally numb and I heard myself snoring but I was quite wide awake. I was wondering what to do next I tried to get out but nothing happened. I made a mental note of what the mind awake body asleep felt like and spent a bit of time testing and observing the state. So I'd know what to shoot for when it came time to work with it.

I then started a dream about a market place with colorful tents that looked Carribean and it was on the shore. I wandered around but don't remember what happened after. The dream may have been an OBE it was in color and I don't usually dream in color like that.

I'm having fun with this. The energy work and meditation work I think are great in and of themselves and progress is coming on the conscious projection part.

CFTraveler
4th November 2010, 09:22 PM
This was just after I started working hard with the energy work. It seems certain times in my cycle I'm able to do an OBE and remember most of it. It happened twice in the past 2 months of this work and at the same time. It happened off a dream I was in a fire fight and was shot in the chest. I figured I was a gonner as my heart was beating irregularly I think at this time my heart center must of been activated or I was having an arrythmia I'm prone to which makes the heart really racey. ( it's harmless but annoying) So I decided to try to astrally project to get away from the pain and I was going that way anyway. So I did. I felt the exit sensations which were loud and the vibrations. I was out I figured since I was dead the next order of buisiness should be try to find heaven or otherworld whatever you want to call it. I didn't know how to get around so I started hollering for help I called an Enochian spirit I'd worked with. He showed asked me where I was going. I explained that I was dead and needed to get to where I needed to be. He said you can't go there yet your not dead.I tried to explain that I'd been shot in the chest and he was mistaken but he persisted and I got upset thinking he was messing with me when I was in a situation where I really needed some help. I felt so stupid I was like a drunk or something :oops: not myself at all I wasn't completely lucid the dream imagery was affecting my reasoning ability. I finally got really upset and said if your not going to help I'll figure it out for myself and had every intention of going right around him and on with my buisiness. The next thing I knew I was in England The distraction worked and I puttered around there for a bit before going home. I confirmed the location later. I appologized later and feel rather sheepish about the whole thing. Interesting that the Enochian spirit knew what was going on even better than you. It could of course be a genuine separate being, but it could also be a self-aspect that represents consciousness for you.

I have not been able to duplicate this consciously and when I do I think I'll stick around here til I am sure my head is screwed on right. But it gave me an idea of what the exit sensations are like. ( obnoxious and loud) The heart racy thing I'm determined to take it on a bit of faith. My reasoning is I can allow the arrythmia to persist for 48 hours before I have to get cardioverted. So it's something I can put off and hopefully that will allow me to cope with the heart center activity should the fear of having the problem act up occur, plus I know to expect it. The racing center may have triggered the dream in the first place in this sitaution I wasn't trying to do anything other than energy work. Please be careful with your cardiac situation- I have them also on and off and are not problematic, but the good news is that usually the heart sensations you feel are not the physical heart, but it pays to be careful.
Ps. The good news is that with experience and practice exit sensations ease off perceptibly, and can become smooth and less obnoxious.

THe second one was totally weird. I was working with the lucid dream chapter 3 noise thing and I woke up sort I was face down and face up and aware of both at the same time. Now if that doesn't mess with your head I don't know what does. I tried to wiggle around to the right way but I was pinned. I wasn't scared it was actualy kind of amusing. finally got straightened up then realized I was in a trance. My body was totally numb and I heard myself snoring but I was quite wide awake. I was wondering what to do next I tried to get out but nothing happened. I made a mental note of what the mind awake body asleep felt like and spent a bit of time testing and observing the state. So I'd know what to shoot for when it came time to work with it. Sounds like dual awareness- I've had similar experiences, and you will read similar things from time to time.

I then started a dream about a market place with colorful tents that looked Carribean and it was on the shore. I wandered around but don't remember what happened after. The dream may have been an OBE it was in color and I don't usually dream in color like that. This surprises me. Most people dream in color, you're the first person that I know about that doesn't regularly.

Bluefirephoenixx
5th November 2010, 03:31 AM
I suspect a separate entity since he's pretty much the same no matter who sees him. I think that higher entities give on the appearance of a higher self in order to interact with us. Their natural nature seems to be so abstract it would be impossible to comprehend them otherwise.
The challenge now is learning to control this process. I managed a bit of a controlled trance finally that's been the most difficult. I didn't try to exit I was enjoying my success I kept either falling asleep or being too active mentally to settle and cut out the chatter. The trance work has applications elsewhere in my esoteric interests so one of my goals is to be able to control it well.

demsy11
24th January 2011, 12:22 PM
this makes me lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: