PDA

View Full Version : How to cut an undesired silver cord? (psi vamp trouble)

Desa
4th November 2010, 08:45 PM
I do have problems with a psi vamp, how would I proceed? I want to cut the cord if this is possible. I am not very experienced with energy work, on the other hand, she is quite an expert on her art, so I'm at a loss here.

CFTraveler
4th November 2010, 09:38 PM
Do the ninja meditation in here- (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3559) using visualization. If you don't feel like you're good at picturing things, meditate for half an hour or so to get into a trance, and you will have more success 'seeing' what you are doing.

Red Arrow
12th December 2010, 06:28 AM
Do the ninja meditation in here- (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3559) using visualization. If you don't feel like you're good at picturing things, meditate for half an hour or so to get into a trance, and you will have more success 'seeing' what you are doing.

This is great! The other suggestions there are excellent as well. (Love the paper bags one!)

Desa, you mention you are somewhat new to energetics (here or in another post I just saw) something else you can use as well is a selenite wand, if it helps you to focus the energetic aspects with a tool.Some simple basics: The selenite wand is very effective for clearing the auric field of undesirable stuff, etc. You can sweep it over your body, under the feet, under arms, etc., and wherever you feel a 'pull' or 'stalling' over an area (for instance, a chakra) you can stir it there to clear the area. This is good to use daily to clear your field as well. I find that it works somewhat for new cords not yet anchored strongly; it can work very well for deeply attached cording, but with more effort.

If it is a strong cording, however,you may need to really work at the energetic level in a deeper way, such as with the above meditation. YOu may also want to read up on cording and energetic, to better understanding and practice getting to know your energetic body.

HTH!

Simmiah
20th May 2011, 06:29 PM
I had a psi-vamp problem also as well as what I'm told an entity that was instigated for this by that person.

So ..... here goes. I went on a psy vamp forum to research their techniques & this may help you.

Shield shield shield! Intent is the power you have. Clear all subconscious stuff that is holding you back including beliefs you are powerless, that you know less...

This is what someone else said to me: I'm spreading the word!

You are a fragment of God. Are you going to tell me that someone else is more powerful than you?

This woke me right up & was precisely what I needed to hear. Shortly after I realized I had significant traumas from astral stuff & out of control empathy..

I believed so much that I couldn't control it my reality became that. & the entity/psi vamp/whatever that was utilized my weaknesses.

Check out their counter shield stuff.

http://psychicvampire.org/counters.htm

I realize this is all jedi mind trick stuff! (best analogy we've got in pop culture)

This astral world I realize (dependent on the level you go to especially this lower polarized level where I believe these things exist & obviously the physical world where psi vamps exist...) is dependent on intention belief. They WILL utilize your weaknesses against you. Like you I'm struggling with thinking I didn't have a solution, had no clue , I had spent so much of my life avoiding all paranormal stuff (I didn't touch ouija boards even) ... I had thought I was safe.

If you're psychic or have significant spiritual energy (I have both) you're yummy & a good target especially if you're a newbie who doesn't shield or protect yourself. Spiritual energy helps in the sense that it keeps certain things out (I think this is why I was not prone to possession though I think one entity did try very hard) but ...

this is my stuff so I'm going to cut to the chase for you. You HAVE power. You CAN fix this! I think all of this stuff manifests as a challenge to clear out residual clutter in your subconscious about your personal power in this astral/paranormal realm. Just like the physical ... apparently our intentions are important here. I had worked years manifesting great stuff in my physical life only to find I had ignored this side.

I don't know if this is the case for you but I see fear & fear is the mind killer & will hold you back. Think Luke, Jedi, Yoda. Think what you believe doesn't help.

Educate yourself on what psi vamps do. Here's a post from someone who practiced psi vamping & instructed me.

I would like to move further into psychic warfare in order to equip you with the necessary tools to roam anywhere you like, whenever you like, without the need to hesitate if it will be safe or not.

One of the only ways to draw awareness to this field is to describe some of the methods adopted by psy-vamps, demons, or other psychic aggressors. I know of these methods because I myself have emerged myself into all of these fields and have had to discipline entities when they decided to hang around too long.

Psy-vampirism - the act of sucking out another's life energy in order to then transmute it with their own.
1) The first and foremost technique is the most powerful and also the most simple. The visualisation firstly commences where the practitioner enters a very deep state of meditation/trance. They then visualise the image/energy/name of their target (If we can perform remote intuitive readings, what stops anything else?). Once the bodily image or essence comes to mind, the psy-vamp will then bite into their target directly into the neck or other vulnerable high energy area. Slowly but surely the practitioner then draws out their targets energy into their system. However there does exist a small complication of transmutation of a third party's energy into your own. This is often solved by firstly filtering out negative energy and then changing its structure to basic white (often all of this happens in the visual throat of the psy-vamp). Once completed they simply end the technique.

2) The second technique is called Puppeteering. This is where a practitioner creates an energy puppet in life-like proportions, for the purposes of psy-vampirism. The benefits of this technique are centreed around its stealthiness. If anything ever went wrong or the target becomes aware, the puppet can simply be let go and destroyed without any additional harm the puppeteer. The biggest downside is less energy enters the psy-vamps body, as they are now consuming quite a bit of energy to control their puppet. It follows a similar pattern to the first technique, however instead of biting the target, they visualise multitudes of long threads attaching themselves to the target's energy matrix system. This then either feeds directly to the psy-vamp or into the puppets energy storage containers (Positive/Negative) for later use.

Defence:
Step 1 - Recognise the draining change in your energy levels.
Step 2 - Raise your vibrational frequency.
Step 3 - Imagine a bright white orb floating behind your head in your blind spot. Let it shine so brightly that it illumines your entire surrounding environment and removes unwanted guests.
Step 4 - Call your energy back with a strong affirmation: "I call all of my positive energy back to my body Now".
Step 5 - This is where you decide. Leave it where it is or attack them back.

Demons - dark energy beings that manifest dark energy matter for the purposes of doing as they please. These beings often result in all-out confrontation in hopes of driving you into a state of fear. They may also adopt dark psychological techniques to make you depressed, tired, angry, paranoid, lustful, or craving something abnormal.

What you need to realise is that you are more powerful than they are. They seldom bother people because you are just to boring. Most of them aren't exactly too bright either, believing they can get their way with sheer force alone. I do know of a few that are quite intelligent and also infinitely powerful, however they are so caught up in their own world that they don't even notice you. That doesn't mean however that you will never come across them.

White Flame technique:
I have a naturally explosive energy, so I empower myself with as much energy as humanly possible and start taking these wankers down like it's New Years Eve. This method should be practised in deep trance/meditation with hopes of bringing the method into real life itself. It starts off by surrounding yourself in very bright white light and connecting with God/Source/Higher Being. You then have to imagine a very powerful torrent of energy bursting from your feet, through and around your body, to totally engulf yourself in a torrent of white flame. It should look like a matchstick when you first strike it. Then bring the white flame closer to your body and create a rapid gulf of energy. You should no longer perceive yourself to be anything else but a rapid white flame directly connected to God's own energy reserves.
Now centre your attention on the afflicting party and visualize white mist starting to evaporate from their body. Make it more intense where the white mist becomes a powerful white flame engulfing their body bringing forth unbareable tormenting pain. Hear the sizzeling of its very flesh and see its body painfully evaporating into thin air. Don't stop until it begs you for forgiveness

http://psychicvampire.org/counters.htm

Originally Posted by Midnite
It seems there is something weird hanging around you, so I would like to suggest two techniques that have worked very well for me. The biggest problem about people playing with their spiritual powers is their lack of defensive capabilities when something like this happens.

(1) White Armour - Close your eyes and picture yourself being covered in a suit of armour made of condensed white material. Think of this material as being something impenetrable, something infinite, indestructible. You need to visualise yourself adorning every piece of the suit, starting with greaves on your feet, working your way up your body, and finishing with a helmet on your head. The end product should be a complete suit of amazing beauty. The more detail you visualise, the stronger this will be.

It is white, so therefore it should not feel heavy, it needs to feel as if it is raising you higher, just as light as air.
This technique acts as a body defence that will prevent anything or anybody from attacking your energy matrix.

The second technique I want you to perform in conjunction with the first technique is called White Orb. This needs to be used immediately after the White Armour technique as it acts as a immediate surroundings defence; completing a high defensive scenario.

(2) White Orb - Close your eyes and bring to your mind a state of incredible calm. I would then like you to imagine a large white pulsating orb hovering around behind your head. Give it shape, give it definition. Imagine it so white and so powerful that your entire room and your entire surroundings become engulfed in white. Think of this as your protection. Let it vibrate through your body. Hear it vibrating behind your head. Feel it with you and intuitively know it's always there.

(sorry super long but he had lots of info)

Also he instructed me to imagine anytime I felt those "tendrils" to visualize black flame burning back...trace it back to the source, then burn their hands (the source of the tendrils usually)

When I lurked the psy vamp forums I learned a LOT. In my case the guy used a puppet. A smart one because it's using my own empathy to trick me into dropping my shield. I now realize this. I also got in touch with someone at the other forum who put a powerful shield around me but it only protects me to the level I let it. I realized reading the counter shielding on that psy vamp site (I put the link above) that the compression around my head was to trick me into dropping my shield. I realize now that this thing can only hurt me as much as I let it.

I realize all this stuff is mental. It's a mental battle with yourself. You can empower yourself & you can win.

The shielding that guy suggested is powerful I think also because he's become extremely empowered in this area. He had a demonic entity attachment for months ... & overcame it. The other guy I dealt with the same. Seems they both learned powerful stuff through trial by fire.

So, but the techniques work against everything negative. So it's a nice protection to pick up & learn for life. I hope this helps. Lots of positive love.

CFTraveler
20th May 2011, 09:23 PM

You are a fragment of God. Are you going to tell me that someone else is more powerful than you? This statement is a good example of what we were talking about in the other thread (denials and affirmations).
You have come to the realization that you are a spark of God and have access to all the power in the universe.
By affirming this, you are denying that anyone else has any power over you, and that you have all the power over yourself.

Red Arrow
21st May 2011, 02:07 AM

You are a fragment of God. Are you going to tell me that someone else is more powerful than you? This statement is a good example of what we were talking about in the other thread (denials and affirmations).
You have come to the realization that you are a spark of God and have access to all the power in the universe.
By affirming this, you are denying that anyone else has any power over you, and that you have all the power over yourself.

Yes, exactly.