PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY I can control my phasing :) and spirit guides questi

LuciaUruguay
21st March 2006, 01:59 PM
Wohooo, yesterday I think I finally got control over the astral plane, I cannot OBE yet but I am pretty good at phasing (in fact, if you can tell me how to turn it off I will be most thanksfull) I am starting to watch more know and I could saw some spirits, I was pretty scared but my HS was there all the time :) HS gave me the "adress" to visit "Moyra" master but I am not ready to see him yet (I felt its presence but could not see him nor hear him), I have to develop more my throut chakra :) (if you have a good technique will be welcome). Is strange but everything is going like too fast, in just 3 intense weeks I can control this stuff (like 2 to 3 hours at night of meditation and working energy even while watching TV :) )
I am very happy know,
And referring to my guides, guides aspects are as you imagine it? I red some about it and found lots of aspects of guides. I see them with human figures and they are with long hoods (I ask them to show up like that, I feel I am not ready to see them yet, also, who cares how they look right? I am just curious)
Anyway, I wanted to know others experiences :)
Also, I see balls of white light before spirits appears and the biggest has more than 1 ball of light, can be this possible?

Thanks in advance, all your help has giving me strength (personally I have some self esteem problems and insecurity, no matter if in normal life I appear secure, is the other way :(, working on this problem currently :) )

enoch
22nd March 2006, 03:31 PM
Having ago at phasing myself but I get through a door and another one appears and then another and another and another until I'm racing through door after door and ending up nowhere....I don't whether I'm doing this properly. You sound like you have a good hande on it..

Any tips?

LuciaUruguay
23rd March 2006, 02:04 AM
:shock: mmm, a door? I only see like tunnels, I dont controll it completly yet, I just can stay in the astral plane with guides for now :) Probably the wish to stay there was very strong so I avoid the tunnel structures (before I just started in the astral, then to the akashik records and then to the other plane then the travel was over, and if I woke up and tried to slepp again the whole thing strated again, and again) :)
Perhaps the power of the will is very important here, I am sorry not being able to help you, I just phase naturally, like breathing :(
One tip I could offer is going thru all the doors you find, I just did that the first times, as I did not understood what I saw I just stay there looking it, I can remember that I passed thru several tunnels the firsts times. Have you try to contact your guides? If you do and can speak with them they can help you a lot, HS is also good.