PDA

View Full Version : Lucid dream or OBE triggers kundalini

arslan
6th November 2010, 06:30 PM
Hi,

Whenever i try to have lucid dream or OBE, my kundalini rises but stops at 3rd chakra. Its very painful. I feel like its
gonna blow my 3rd chakra

Thats why i can never have lucid dream or OBE

Its been happening more than 4 years

Why it stops at 3rd chakra?

I dont have a healthy body. I'm skinny and have too much fat. Is this the reason?

Is there a way to turn off kundalini because i really want to have lucid dream

Tutor
6th November 2010, 07:20 PM
Hi,

Whenever i try to have lucid dream or OBE, my kundalini rises but stops at 3rd chakra. Its very painful. I feel like its
gonna blow my 3rd chakra

Its been happening more than 4 years

Why it stops at 3rd chakra?

I dont have a healthy body. I'm skinny and have too much fat. Is this the reason?

Is there a way to turn off kundalini because i really want to have lucid dream

I am curious. how do you know that it is kundalini rising? how do you know it is your 3rd chakra or that it might blow? how do you know all this in certainty? 4 years is a long time, if with such certainty, there has been no understanding gained toward unblocking the 3rd chakra and/or abating kundalini's spontaneous rise, relative to aquired lucid dream and/or obe practices.

can you please explain your 'reasoning logic'?

for example you wrote, "I'm skinny and have too much fat. Is this the reason?" this statement as written, appears illogical, without reasoning, and is why i ask you....non offensely of course.

tim

CFTraveler
6th November 2010, 07:22 PM
Hi, Hi Arslan. I think we need more information to give you any ideas.

gonna blow my 3rd chakra
You mean your solar plexus chakra? Could you explain what the sensations are?

Its been happening more than 4 years Would you explain what exactly is that you are doing to produce a lucid dream or an OBE? In detail. How do you try to achieve OBE, and how are you trying to achieve a lucid dream?

I dont have a healthy body. I'm skinny and have too much fat. Is this the reason? The way I understand my regional linguistics, skinny means not fat enough. Do you mean you have no muscle tone, or something altogether different?

arslan
6th November 2010, 09:44 PM
I know its kundalini because from the base of my spine it rises and stops in the middle of my spine and thats where i feel pain. its hot and very painful.

I meditate to do lucid dream
4 years ago thats when i started doing meditation and kundalini triggered

First day of light meditation, i felt tingling base of my spine.
I was trying to do OBE.

Second day I was doing the same and then suddenly kundalini Surge rises up the spine and stopped in the middle
I feel like blockage in the middle of my spine

I tried to do OBE again then the samething happened . I got really scared of meditation because it was giving me pain

In 4 years i tried to do OBE and Lucid dream 20 times and the same thing happens again

1 week ago i tried nicotine patch to do lucid dream because nicotine patch is very powerful lucid dream aid and that night
same thing twice happened (Kundalini Surge).

I'm going to buy galantamine medication to do lucid dream because its safe unlike nicotine patch with side affects
Many people are using galantamine to do lucid dream.

Is there a way to stop kundalini so i can do lucid dreams?

"""I dont have a healthy body. I'm skinny and have too much fat. Is this the reason?""""

I mean, that blockage caused by too much fat Unhealthy body. My % percentage of bodyfat is high
I read little about kundalini and I read that your body have to be healthy in order the kundalini to got to seventh chakra

Korpo
18th November 2010, 10:40 AM
Hello, arslan.

I would recommend not taking any implements or aids, as they won't help your problem, and inducing the experience itself seems not to be the issue.

The third chakra is associated with will, ego, and the shadow archetype. What is your motivation to OBE and what exactly do you do when you meditate? What are your regular, non-lucid dreams and do you record them?

I wouldn't necessarily connect body fat and Kundalini issues. Muscle tension (especially round the third chakra and lower back) and nerve tension, including chronic pain, might be more of an issue, maybe. Body fat of course can compound other conditions by having an inflammatory effect on the body.

The usual remedy would be taking up some sort of Yoga, especially the soft varieties, or Qigong, and getting those tissues stretched out, relaxed and a good circulation going. This is what you can do from a physical/etheric body perspective.

Similarly, third and fourth chakra are often associated also with the emotional aspects, so any kind of emotional work could be helpful as well.

Cheers,
Oliver