PDA

View Full Version : something odd happened on a ghost hunt

defectron
9th November 2010, 04:53 AM
The other day I was on a ghost hunt , we were at this local graveyard when it happened.

There was this one area by a mausoleum that when I walked by it, I felt my third eye Chakra building some tremendous pressure, maybe stronger then any I've felt before. But when i walked away it would stop, it only acted up when I went by the mauselum. any idea what this was? An orb did show up in one photo i took of it. also some kid on the hunt said he saw a phantom woman in white in the graveyard.

Alienor
9th November 2010, 08:37 AM
What do you do on a "ghost hunt"? I rather would help those people, who got stuck on the graveyard, instead of "hunting" them. :wink:

CFTraveler
9th November 2010, 03:41 PM
To add to the questions, was this mausoleum made of marble or quartz, or some heavy crystalline rock?

defectron
9th November 2010, 04:41 PM
To add to the questions, was this mausoleum made of marble or quartz, or some heavy crystalline rock?

Actually now that I think of it, it may have been. I should go back sometime to see what exactly it was made of.

What do you do on a "ghost hunt"? I rather would help those people, who got stuck on the graveyard, instead of "hunting" them. :wink:

Mostly we just take photos of haunted places and stuff like that. As for helping them I've never been very good at communicating with ghosts. I did have some success communicating with animals, but I think the fact that I have something visual I can focus on really helps there and I just don't have that with the ghosts. I do plan to project to some of the haunts I've gone to at some point though, so maybe then.

eyeoneblack
10th November 2010, 12:56 PM
Interesting. I was expecting an encounter with 'lost souls' recently and may have learned something. Staying in hotel built in 1896 in a little mountain community (Ouray, CO) I knew for certain that its colorful past (gunplay, murder, gambling) would probably be congenial to haunting.

The first night I awoke about 2-3 am and lay very still, listening. I sensed that I certainly could contact a spirit but I would have to take the initiative. Sort of like a seance, concentration and meditation would allow contact. My point being, that very many more places are haunted than one might think - but you have to make contact.

I lay there on the verge of trance and sensed that the contact would be a disturbing one - that's all I could tell, but I wasn't in the mood for this encounter and switched my mind off of it.

I wonder why ghost hunters don't use the seance to improve their odds of success? :)

defectron
10th November 2010, 09:56 PM
I wonder why ghost hunters don't use the seance to improve their odds of success? :)

I think most of them either don't know how, or are scared to do so either due to religious or other reasons. I mean I told some of them that I practiced astral projection and one woman was like "But isn't that scary? Aren't you afraid of attracting something evil?"

My response was "Not really, if something evil does come, I guess I'll just have to deal with it when that happens. If you want to gain something you need to take some risks." she then said that she'd be too scared to try that. I haven't encountered any hostile entitys yet to my knowledge, except possibly that one time when I experienced something like sleep paralysis, but I managed to fend off whatever that was and haven't felt it again. I projected right afterwards but didn't see any entities nearby, if it was one it left when I came out.

Though not all of them are like that I think some of them would be willing to take a chance, might bring that up at some point to see what sort of reaction it gets.

CFTraveler
10th November 2010, 10:16 PM
If I were to guess, I'd guess "fear of being possessed". Seances are a little outdated, it seems (in the early twentieth century they seemed to be all the rage) but they lost credibility, so I'd add "fear of looking stupid" to the list.

eyeoneblack
10th November 2010, 10:46 PM
If I were to guess, I'd guess "fear of being possessed". Seances are a little outdated, it seems (in the early twentieth century they seemed to be all the rage) but they lost credibility, so I'd add "fear of looking stupid" to the list.

:lol: