PDA

View Full Version : BlackTulips88's OBE Journal

BlackTulips88
9th November 2010, 05:39 AM
Last night I *think* I had a spontaneous OBE. I laid down to go to sleep for the night, and as I was falling I asleep I suddenly startled awake in an inbetween, semi-paralysis state and I felt like I was shaking, almost like I was in a rocket ship about to take off (hope that doesn't sound too cliche lol) and I aspecially felt a strong sensation of like an energy surge in my feet and hands. I was frigthened as I wasn't really prepared for this....I'm only on week 2 of the program. So I stopped it, but then I had a "duh" moment and realized I was probably about to project. I tried to make the sensation come back. And it was strange because I don't really know how I did it, it was almost instinctual....although I couldn't consciously project right now if I wanted. And I'm not sure if it was a success or not. The first time I tried to do it, the sensation came back and went away. The third time I did it, it seemed like everything just went dark but I was conscious. And the last thing I remember seeing was "Big Ben" the clock, like I was flying over it....which I thought was kind of odd because I live in USA. All I seen was a flash, so I'm not sure but I thought it was kind of cool.

CFTraveler
9th November 2010, 03:32 PM
Sounds like you had what Robert has called a 'mini projection'. Good work. Next time you feel that pull, go with it, and you'll possibly go through a vortex straight into the astral, if you let yourself. Do not fear if you see a vortex, those are fun.

BlackTulips88
10th November 2010, 10:50 PM
Cool :) thanks!

BlackTulips88
13th November 2010, 06:49 PM
11/12/10-11/13/10
What a Night

So I'm very surprised at how quickly I'm having these kinds of experiences...I'm only in Week 2 of the program. Last night while doing my MAp exercises, I tried to do the spinal bounce for the first time. I had a lot of trouble, almost like I had to force it. So after I did that for awhile, I did a little cleaning and went to bed. I tossed and turned a little bit which is unusual for me. When I finally fell asleep, I think I was having a lucid dream. It was weird. It was like I could tell I was in the bed still, but at the same time I was outside of the bed doing certain actions. In this case, it wasn't a fun action or exploring action....I felt like I was under attack by some intruders or something. I also remembered going to the kitchen and rummaging through everything but all the food was spoiled, all the while I can stll sense myself laying in the bed. This went on for what seemed like a lonng time, but I am unsure of how long it actually was. I kept trying to make myself wake up as this was not pleasant at all, but it was like whenever I tried to wake myself up, I "woke up" in the same state. This happened atleast 6 times, until at last I think I "really" fell asleep. The next thing I remember is waking up and feeling different. I remember before I opened my eyes thinking, "You're about to have an OBE". When I opened my eyes I started feeling the strong vibrations, and feeling like I was shaking. I was also in paralysis state except for my eyes. I started trying to hold on to the feeling and see what would happen. I started hearing noises, my guess is that these are the exit sounds people talk about. I hear tapping like a hammer to a nail, something that sounded like a loud zipper going up, and also laughter like children. Unfortunately, thats where it ended. The next thing I remember was waking up in my bed fully conscious, like the feeling you ave when you've slept only for a brief time and cant remember your dreams. I hate to say it but I think I still hold on to a little fear of letting go and letting the OBE happen. Hey, I'm happy that I'm getting this close :)

CFTraveler
13th November 2010, 08:07 PM
It seems that you kept cleaning after you went to bed. :D Yes, these are side effects of both doing energy work at night and having your awareness way 'on'.

natalie-1984
14th November 2010, 03:18 AM
you sound like a natural!

BlackTulips88
19th November 2010, 06:57 AM
Well, thanks!! I'm really excited, and I hope I keep improving.

BlackTulips88
12th January 2011, 02:09 AM
Hey again...
So my life got really really busy during November with holidays and everything happening. I cannot believe I have not done any part of the program since November 12! It doesn't even feel like that much time has passed.I'm ready to jump back in though, I'm just wondering if I need to start over or if I should continue where I left off? Ofcourse, I'd like to continue where I left off, but if anyone has any experience with this, I'd love to hear it.

And in case you were wondering, I have not had ANY lucid dreams or OBE's since I stopped doing the exercises & saying the affirmations! Atleast, I haven't had any that I remember.

Anyways, good to be back, still very excited!
Talk to you soon!

CFTraveler
12th January 2011, 03:23 AM
Depends on how far you've gone in the program. I would say, if you remember how to do what you were doing without having to read the instructions in the book, then you can continue where you were. But if you don't remember how to do the sequences, then start again, maybe at the end of week one.

BlackTulips88
13th January 2011, 03:46 AM
Thanks!

I actually wasnt that far in, only on day 11 in the book. And I didn't have too much trouble remembering the exercises, but I think I'll probably go through everything again and not move on until its fresh in my head again. Last night, i did the exercises for day 12 and including the brain wave generator, and I din't have my normal results. I actually had a rough time sleeping and some vivid dreams that were kind of frightening, so I'm taking that as a sign that I need to get myself used to the program again before I move forward at all.