PDA

View Full Version : Excitement and anticipation!

Astral Traveler
11th November 2010, 01:46 PM
Hello all! I have found what I've been looking for...a forum to interact with other people who have chosen to take the venture into astral projecting!

I started Mastering Astral Projection and I am currently on Day 8. I have made significant progress since day 1 and I look forward to mastering this awesome ability. I hope to associate and help with others in their endeavor.

A little about myself...
I just turned 25 years old, born and raised in the U.S. I've recently decided to take action to spiritually enlighten myself and have chosen astral projecting as my main focus for self improvement. I asked the universe to give me a better job and it gave me a position working for the U.S. Military . I am currently at Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan. I am thankful for this as it presents me many opportunities to read during my free time, become a better person and has financially freed myself from debt. Please pray for my safety and the return of my much improved self late next year.

I look forward to making friends with wonderful people who have chosen this amazing path. :)

CFTraveler
11th November 2010, 02:39 PM
Good morning Astral Traveler and welcome to the forums.
I will definitely keep you in my prayers, and I hope you find lots of communication and support here.

Ouroboros
14th November 2010, 01:19 AM
Welcome Astral Traveler! I wish for your safe return when your tour is up. Glad to hear that your current situation serves your needs so well, it's a wonderful advantage/blessing to have! :)

Bluefirephoenixx
14th November 2010, 10:05 AM
Your a civilian working for military or military stationed overseas?

Astral Traveler
14th November 2010, 04:40 PM
Currently I am a civilian working for the military. However I was a soldier from 2004 till 2009.

Bluefirephoenixx
15th November 2010, 10:26 AM
I'm not yet there either but I think things are getting close. It seems I jump in progress I'll have a couple really good days then settle back a bit. I'm to the trance meditation section. But I got close to exit a couple times and didn't really know what to do I wasn't fighting but I was stuck. Tried changing to a lighter diet the vedic diet is supposed to be designed for this kind of work but it's drastically different from how I was eating before. Now a couple days into it I feel energetically totally out of whack.( two nights slept 12 hours no waking and dreams at all) I hope that playing around with these things though might lead to a good solid breakthrough. Maybe working on the beach will smarten things up a bit.