PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Music

Cirrus Minor
12th November 2010, 07:46 AM
I have found that the most consistent way for me to achieve a lucid dream is to listen to music (usually Pink Floyd) while I sleep, because in my dream I hear the music and try to turn it off (usually on a dream iPod). This obviously fails after many attempts, and I finally figure out that I have been dreaming and enjoy a brief period of lucidity.

Does anyone know of an improvement to this method, or any really good music (besides meta-music)for lucid dreaming?

istia
15th November 2010, 09:46 AM
Hi, Im not answering as an expert of anything here, but what i love&enjoy since decades for meditative trance of any kind is:
*seven chakras & *shamanic dream* by Anugama,
which i think still is to find in internet.

regards

Tutor
16th November 2010, 01:05 AM
yeah, i love that shamanic dreams. try this one, David Hykes & The Harmonic Choir.

jasis
16th November 2010, 06:54 AM
A couple of nights back I had a great flying dream, many people driving along a huge freeway lots of colour and a great energy. All around I could hear a cool Michael Jackson pop song in my head but it wasnt one he ever released while he was alive ... Seems like MJ may still be rocking the "radiowaves" on the other side :-)

Sinera
16th November 2010, 10:09 PM
that is a brilliant idea! I was a bit frustrated recently by all the many binaural / isochronic / meta-music stuff not really working for me, but now will give real "music" a try :idea: :)
thanks.