PDA

View Full Version : pk success :)

natalie-1984
14th November 2010, 04:27 AM
I just tried the pendulum technique with a necklace I have and it worked! Almost too good. I hung it and made sure nothing was bumping it and no air was blowing on it. I started trying to make it swing sideways instead of back and forth like it was. As soon as I started even trying the pendulum started moving kind of jerky, like it was trying to switch directions. I was surprised and thought there had to be interference so I stopped and rested and tried again. I didn't try and force it, I just imagined very vividly it swinging side to side. And the almost as soon as I started thinking about this it started to do the jerky stopping thing again and started going side to side! :shock: Now I'm skeptical. Maybe there WAS some interference. This SHOULDN'T be so easy.

I started trying to do this because I think CPW (or maybe someone else) was telling me I should give it a try since I have spontanious PK incidents while meditating. And I know I can do this. I have AP experience so I know I can do anything I put my mind to. I wont do the psi wheel because I saw that debunked on youtube. The heat from people's hands moves it....maybe I can try without my hands....hmmm, I feel a expirament coming on!

-Natalie

Beekeeper
14th November 2010, 09:53 AM
Try to design your own where any possibility of your physically causing the movement is eliminated.

natalie-1984
14th November 2010, 07:12 PM
okay I will try that.

The stupid lamp in my kids' bedroom keeps turning on. I just came home from church and turned it off again. I wonder if I am doing this, or if there is something faulty with the lamp. It's one of those touch lamps. But you really have to tap it to get it to turn on. I have moved it to a different spot and also tried a few different things to debunk this. But it wont turn on unless I give it a good tap.

I don't feel any negative energy. So I said out loud that if there is someone that wants to talk to me to come and talk to me. I'm not scared and feel no threat. But I don't want it hovering around my kids' room....sorry this was completely off topic!

-natalie

CFTraveler
14th November 2010, 07:23 PM
okay I will try that.

The stupid lamp in my kids' bedroom keeps turning on. I just came home from church and turned it off again. I wonder if I am doing this, or if there is something faulty with the lamp. It's one of those touch lamps. But you really have to tap it to get it to turn on. I have moved it to a different spot and also tried a few different things to debunk this. But it wont turn on unless I give it a good tap.

I don't feel any negative energy. So I said out loud that if there is someone that wants to talk to me to come and talk to me. I'm not scared and feel no threat. But I don't want it hovering around my kids' room....sorry this was completely off topic!

-natalie I have some thoughts about this but I'll have to pm you.