PDA

View Full Version : Something wicked this way came

Beekeeper
14th November 2010, 09:37 AM
After lunch a couple of weeks back with a treasured friend who was suffering depression, I seemed to have picked up an unpleasant entity attachment. Initially, I didn't realise. I had begun to have unpleasant dreams with a death and destruction theme. The first night, all I recalled of it was the vision of a deep, grave-like trench across the back of my new house which made me wake with a start and with fearful thoughts about dying. Now, this isn't exactly like me but I dismissed it as just a dream.

It continued for almost a week, however, and I began to feel it as a presence, a heavy energy coming from my right and invading my ordinary dreams. It was beginning to have an effect of my waking mood too, diminishing my confidence and optimism, which messed with my decision making. I found myself doubting the existence of a benevolent consciousness directing the universe, something I'd never really doubted before. It began to speak to me in my dreams in a male voice (making me wonder if it was a shadow aspect). In the final dream it told me that if I ever touched a window I'd die and my soul would be destroyed. In the dream I felt hopelessly sure I'd inadvertently touch a window but when I awoke I decided it was a stupid dream provoking needless anxiety: surely if a soul ceased to exist entirely there'd be no consciousness to mourn it.

This thing was feeling distinctly foreign and I resolved that if it came in during the next night's dreaming I'd ignore it. Sure enough it did return that night and, true to my resolution, I refused to hear it. I dreamt I was lying in bed when it arrived and when I refused to listen, I floated a few feet above my dream body. Even though I was no more that a metre above my body, I could no longer hear it.

That was the end of it for me.

Shortly after I contacted my friend and asked her if she'd had any experiences. She immediately confided that she had and when we compared experiences there were remarkable similarities. It apparently returned to her when it left me.

The night of its return, M became conscious of herself in sleep paralysis. A departed female relative was talking rapidly in her left ear and then she felt the male presence come in from her right. Suddenly there was a sound of water, drowning out what her relative was telling her. She felt it pin her down and then she got really angry and made herself wake up.

M also told me she'd felt this being when she was at work and when she looked she saw a brown shadow.

After we spoke, she smudged her house (she'd already done it once before we'd spoken in response to this entity) and used salt by her bedside. I passed on a C.F's cleansing ritual and suggested she swim in the ocean too, which is something she enjoys anyway. She kept lights on and played classical music as well. It took her a few days but she's confident she's evicted him.

On the weekend after the phone conversation, I went to the Sydney Mind, Body, Spirit Festival with my friend C. C stopped at a particular store that sold pyramids and glass wand type things and pendants. It didn't interest me much but an old gentleman invited me to sit down and try the various things and I was waiting for C anyway.

He asked me if I could feel energy and I said, "yes". He tried his different tools and I responded when I could feel them. He said, "Your back is sore, yeah?" and I said I'd hurt my shoulder recently. Then he leaned forward and said confidentially in my ear, "You must ground and shield, you're way too open. You're being drained. Be careful at places like this. Watch out for entity attachment."

Bingo, he said the magic words. I said, "Do you see an entity?"

He said, "It's not here now, it's somewhere else."

I said, "I know where it is. Can you see that it was here recently?" and he said he could. I told him the story and he asked me to bring M and come for a healing but I explained we lived a bit far away. He tried to sell me a bunch of things but they were all way too expensive, a little glass wand was $200. He wanted me to buy something to give to M but it was too dear. He pressed a little glass heart into my hand and said, "Have this. It'll help, you're too open."

Then he spoke in my ear again, "You read too much. You're intellectually overactive. Stop reading all the books. Don't study. It's confuses your path. You have a set path but you keep becoming confused. Don't do anything you're unsure about."

It was an unusual encounter but it did resonate with things that were happening at the time. I have resumed shielding practices and am working at pulling back some of my energy from others.

Beekeeper
15th November 2010, 08:50 AM
Tim, don't worry, I'm confident it won't return.

beam
15th November 2010, 11:52 PM
nice document of events.

Beekeeper
16th November 2010, 05:59 AM
Thanks, Beam. :lol: