PDA

View Full Version : Lesson learned too Late

sono
15th November 2010, 07:58 AM
Just a pathetic little cautionary tale from one who learned too late - if there's someone you care about, whether personally or comsically, or both - let them know you do so - don't be too proud, or fear rejection or whatever other ego-based obstacles one may invent for oneself.

I just learned that someone I cared about deeply for many years gassed himself nearly 2 years ago. I had learned that he lived perhaps an hour away from me, marvelled at how we had ended up so near to each, in the same country, other after so many years - but I hesitated to phone or contact him for fear of intruding on his life, or who know what. . though I often had dreams about him & some rather sad, dark astral meetings, in one of which I apologised for being "so Sagittarian" .

So now, of-course it is too late. I don't mean to be self-pitying here; just to post another warning on the same old topic. . . .I wonder whetehr there is anything I can do to help him with a good continuance on the otehr side?

CFTraveler
15th November 2010, 02:54 PM
I'm sure you can, and I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't been doing it already, even if unconsciously.

sono
16th November 2010, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the postive words, CFTraveller - I do hope so (& please pardon the typos in the OP) I have lit a candle for him, meditated on his behalf, sent light etc - is there anything else I can do, in your experience?

CFTraveler
16th November 2010, 04:04 AM
Since it's already been two years, he more than likely has gone through the transitional state (where they deal with the stuff that they need dealing with, while being incommunicadi, more or less) and is able to communicate with you.
So when you feel you can (the grief and shock can block you, so you have to determine when you're ready to do it) you can either project to the afterlife zone, or if you haven't been able to project consciously, ask your guides to take you to where this person is, and go from there- if you find yourself in a lucid dream you can see if it's possible for you to communicate with him, and if you can project to him (I ask for help with this too, since I never know where I'm going) just extend the feeling of love you can, and see if you can communicate with him.
It can be done and I'm sure you can, but you have to be ready to deal with some emotional stuff.

sono
16th November 2010, 07:27 AM
Again, thank you CFTraveller. . . I have asked to be taken there, but seem to be a but stuck at the moment, can't get out of the body & even my dreams are banal. Maybe has to do with the house move, overwork & of-course this news. . . . . .my energy is really low. I suppose I just have to give it all a bit of time.

CFTraveler
16th November 2010, 02:59 PM
Yep. Like I said, when you're ready.

Gemma
30th December 2010, 02:04 AM
Since it's already been two years, he more than likely has gone through the transitional state (where they deal with the stuff that they need dealing with, while being incommunicadi, more or less) and is able to communicate with you.

Time is really only relevant to the physical plane, (including the RTZ to a lesser degree) so while the above statement may be true to some degree in many cases, I wouldn't assume this to be true in this case because he committed suicide. From what I've learned up til now, time has little meaning in the spirit worlds. So he may not have moved on yet, regardless of how long he's been physically dead. It really depends on him and the circumstances he found himself in after physical death, and on how receptive he is being. I suspect that in the spirit worlds, there is.no difference between a millisecond and a year for example.

So, find out for starters if he is earthbound, or if he has actually moved on to where he needs to be. Then go from there. Personally I don't believe one needs their guides in cases like this, not in the astral. Just place an intention to go to him, and if it's right, then you should find yourself going to him. Do this when you have dealt with your emotions, as your emotions may be overwhelming to him, which would likely hamper things.