PDA

View Full Version : Was it a neg?

iadnon
16th November 2010, 06:31 AM
Hey:

I'm quite curious about this, because I've not experienced anything like that before.

Last night I was falling asleep in the sofa. Suddenly my body got frozen (I realized something wrong had to be going on), and I felt like a slight growl. The overall sensation was: evil.

I think I reacted quite quickly. Instead of struggling trying to move (for some reason I thought that was going to be in vain), I made my aura flare. I imagined myself surrounded by a very very intense white light. In some seconds the growl faded, and also the evil vibration did.

I don't know if that's really a neg. In some books it's said (art and practice of astral projection) that when you project yourself and move from one plane to another you can feel that bodily blocking and weird random noises.

I'd appreciate whatever help, in case I had to cleanse my home, or so.

Thanks!

Beekeeper
16th November 2010, 09:50 AM
It may have been simple sleep paralysis. The growl could have been astral noise. Are you certain it wasn't a snore? I once startled myself out of deep trance this way. :wink:

It's possible it was a something distinct but it could also be that you were in sleep paralysis in a dark room and a little afraid, therefore creating a thought form. Generally, I wouldn't worry unless it kept turning up but that's a different discussion.

Ryan Hurd writes quite a bit about the topic of sleep paralysis.
http://dreamstudies.org/2010/01/22/sleep-paralysis-treatment-wake-up-cant-move/
http://www.ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39005

iadnon
16th November 2010, 06:24 PM
First off, thanks for the reply.

To be sincere I've had similar experiences, but the other ones were really pleasant.

The event happened when falling asleep, not in a dark room (I don't snore, by the way).

The noise was very close to a wolf or dog growling by your ear. I can even remember it right now with all details.

I admit I started to feel nervous at first, but immediately I thought: "what the heck, try to do something to me, bastard, if you have bullocks" (sorry, Spanish pride). And the light thing functioned effectively.

CFTraveler
16th November 2010, 06:27 PM
I still think it was astral feedback. Did you feel visceral fear, or did you get really angry?

iadnon
16th November 2010, 06:33 PM
I felt visceral fear at first. Then, my rational mind took control and it became anger, pride and courage. That's why I was able to have a total control of my mind and invoke white light. In some seconds the paralysis stopped.

I've also thought about your theory of me creating the astral form. In any case the point is that I was able to get rid of it.

I read Bruce's book on negs one year ago. It shocked me, not because of it (I previously heard of astral forms and other energy bugs) but because of Bruce's reliability! If another one had stated such thing, I'm sure I wouldn't have given so much credit to him. But it's Bruce.

Alienor
16th November 2010, 07:52 PM
I think, if in doubt it is good to do the light thing/aura flare, that clears the area around you from "astral critters". :!: