PDA

View Full Version : Underfloor heating: A solution to neg attack/possession?

Eliza
20th November 2010, 12:35 PM
Hi there,

I was lying in bed last night and a realisation suddenly hit me, and I knew I'd have to come and post about it on this forum.

As I'm aware, there are two types of underfloor heating, electric and water. With the water type, the set up that you have is basically a very long water pipe snaking all over the underneath of your floor, which is in turn connected to your boiler. Go to Google images and type in "underfloor heating" and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you live in a hot country you can also have it set to pump cold water around if needs be.

I am by no means an experienced person when it comes to neg influence, but I remember RB saying that negs couldn't cross running water. Now just imagine if all the floors of your entire house were covered in pipes what contained moving water!

That's the realisation that hit me. Has anyone else tried this before, and what effect would you expect it to have?

Many thanks for this lovely forum,

Eliza

Neil Templar
20th November 2010, 12:52 PM
that makes perfect sense. the only thing i'm not sure about, and please someone correct me if i'm remembering incorrectly - i'm sure the water has to be moving quite quickly. i'm not sure how fast flowing the water in an underfloor heating setup would be...

eyeoneblack
21st November 2010, 03:06 PM
What?! RB's assertion that negs can't cross running water is totally absurd. Garson! reality check please. :roll:

Bluefirephoenixx
21st November 2010, 03:40 PM
That belief comes from Fairy legends. Fairies when in pursuit of a human supposedly cannot cross water according to some sources. But then you have the ones up in Scotland swimming from island to island looking for human women to have some fun with. And you have lots of stories about going to varios places crossing water using an enchanted ragweed plant usually in the same pursuit. I know some spirits cannot cross bodies of sea water. If you go to an island sometime you'll see what I mean. However, I think it's probably more the salt over the water.

I think problems with negative spirits and energies has more to do with your personal spiritual makeup both inherited and cultivated.

eyeoneblack
21st November 2010, 03:43 PM
Here, here, BlueFire...

That's the perspective :mrgreen: .

CFTraveler
21st November 2010, 06:13 PM
What?! RB's assertion that negs can't cross running water is totally absurd. Garson! reality check please. :roll: Excuse me? Garçon, manners please.
Here is the reason he states that negs are repelled by running water.
http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/unor ... ation.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/unorderedtemp/289-running-water-countermeasures-the-scientific-explanation.html)

Alienor
21st November 2010, 07:18 PM
In running water and also in lakes etc. can "live" water spirits/water elementals, which might drive away a Neg. The astral traveler might not be able to perceive the elemental/spirit and assume it is the running water.

Negative spirit entities are not two dimensional beings, but they might be perceived as such by an astral traveler, who does project into a two dimensional environment - that is the person does it see as such and interpret what happens accordingly.

I already did write about the floor heating theory in another post: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=13781&p=125145#p125128

Bluefirephoenixx
22nd November 2010, 10:48 AM
I should have written what I thought is most effective. Like attracts like. If you cultivate a negative pessimistic personality, it's a dinner call to negative entities. Some people seem to believe that unless they're suffering they're not in it right with God or something along those lines.It's sort of a continual need for pentitence. Now there's the tough part. People with chronic illness or other chronic problems sometime have the expectation or belief that God hates them and is picking on them. It creates a longing for normalcy which is very understandable. It's not fun to be sick or have problems and feel like your on your own. . However, it's attractive to negative entities and as hard and difficult as it is and as unfair as it seems this is how things are with spirits. They don't see the physical like we do it's just a matter of energy to them.

OKay these are two specific examples of what I mean.
Ruthlessly and without mercy seekout and destroy any thought of longing for normalcy intentionally replace this with positive affirmations. Spend as little time as possible with negative people. Cultivate friendships with and imitate positive people.
If
Make your living space as airy light and clean as possible. Believe it or not it makes a difference. Too much junk around is weighty and makes things feel heavy. It has been a long standing and tradtional belief that undesirable elementals hang out where theres clutter and staleness, I think this is true ... why it is I have no idea. Spend time outside and I mean sun rain snow whatever. I live in a wet climate so if I stay in on rainy or snowy days I'd be out only once a week or so at certain times of the year. ( I don't go out in heavy gales though I do blizzards I LOVE x country skiing in blizzards.)

Cultivate friendships with guiding and positive spirits. Just having them around sends most negs running. If you don't know how it's not hard, just pay attention to them. I sing to them, play make things for them I have a little area in the woods where I put gifts. I try to cultivate the appreciation of beauty and love and I spend a lot of time with that. They can see whats going on and whats around so if they're there they're not going to allow nasty things to hang out with them. I think in particular when suffering is imposed on someone and they have chronic health problems or other challenges they have the help of the strongest and wisest of these types of spirits.

This is what I do. I have done measures against negatives maybe 3 times in the past 8 years. Two of those times it was a misunderstanding on my part, it wasn't an actual negative entity or attack. oops :roll: The other time I was overnight in a house where a problem was I wanted to make sure it didn't think it was taggin with me back home. I didn't realize when I went that it was like that there.

mick
23rd November 2010, 03:25 AM
Make your living space as airy light and clean as possible. Believe it or not it makes a difference. Too much junk around is weighty and makes things feel heavy. It has been a long standing and tradtional belief that undesirable elementals hang out where theres clutter and staleness, I think this is true ... why it is I have no idea.

I note this effect also, one time I associated it with maybe an accumulation of organic material (partly because such effects are often also noticeable around drain pipes such as in the kitchen) but nowadays would probably link to ideas that where there is an accumulation of undisturbed objects etheric counterparts develop and this provides a building fabric that can be utilised by some entity types.
Running water might well be useful because being in motion it denies that stability so may be one reason for its usefulness.

The science proofs for the charged rod and flowing water are a little strange, indeed someone has corrected the explanation of one of the proofs. As such it is not the flowing water affecting the "static" charge, it is essentially the charge affecting the water as explained in the quote below.

David F,
Water molecules are polarized, one side is positive and one side is
negative. This is because of the angled shape of the molecule. Because
water is a liquid, individual molecules are free to rotate. When you bring
the charged rod near the water, the attractive side of a molecule turns
toward the rod. The repulsive side turns away. Now, the closer side is
attractive. Since electric force is stronger when charges are closer
together, there is a little more attractive force than repulsive force.
This happens with many of the molecules. The net effect is attraction.

Dr. Ken Mellendorf
Physics Instructor
Illinois Central College

CFTraveler
23rd November 2010, 03:03 PM
Hi Mick, long time no read.
I think we're missing the point of the reason why I brought the example to the conversation- it was mentioned that the idea of running water affecting etheric manifestation was "superstitious", amongst other things.
The fact that an electric charge can affect moving water demonstrates that moving water has an electromagnetic component, whether 'attractive' or 'repulsive'. The way Robert explains it, is that etheric manifestation can be affected by moving water- therefore he shows that if etheric manifestation is electomagnetic in nature, moving water should have some effect in it's ability to maintain manifestation in the physical. Now, none of this is a given- we don't know if a neg is em in nature, and we don't know if moving water thwarts all neg manifestations- but what we do know is that many of us find fountains and other types of moving water to be helpful when experiencing interference, and that is the point.

I removed the next critical comment because it was venting, and some could take it as insulting.

mick
24th November 2010, 02:27 AM
Hi Mick, long time no read.
Hello, have been able to log in for the last few days so catching up.

I think we're missing the point of the reason why I brought the example to the conversation- it was mentioned that the idea of running water affecting etheric manifestation was "superstitious", amongst other things.
The fact that an electric charge can affect moving water demonstrates that moving water has an electromagnetic component, whether 'attractive' or 'repulsive'. The way Robert explains it, is that etheric manifestation can be affected by moving water- therefore he shows that if etheric manifestation is electomagnetic in nature, moving water should have some effect in it's ability to maintain manifestation in the physical. Now, none of this is a given- we don't know if a neg is em in nature, and we don't know if moving water thwarts all neg manifestations- but what we do know is that many of us find fountains and other types of moving water to be helpful when experiencing interference, and that is the point.
Yes, as I mentioned, have seen signs that flowing water will result in reactions sometimes. Also seen responses to passing through electric cables.

My point was that having read the "proof", I thought, in my opinion, that it maybe did not read right. The attraction to a charged rod is electric rather than magnetic and the water is attracted due to that charge involuntarily rather than due to a specific property of running water. Just my passing thoughts. :) Not to say there are not other processes, for example running water can be detected by dowsers... As you know, a static charge is not really that, just the development of a potential difference between two points with a lack of conduction opportunities, sooner or later it will conduct.

Magnetic fields if a consequence of the manifestation on the other hand are intriguing and identifying the potential source(s) and indeed why humans might react so noticeably in some cases is another story... I do tend more to a like for like awareness, that is, the sensing of different types of manifestation occur at the respective subtle body level and it is the state of awareness of the individual that processes this into a physical context for interpretation.

I removed the next critical comment because it was venting, and some could take it as insulting.
I missed something. :)

beam
29th November 2010, 05:49 PM
i had them and they didnt do much.

i have read that the pipes make a grid, trapping things in areas of the pipe grid. water elementals is a good point also.

from what i understand it is the scientific properties of water, it's pure, flowing nature, electrical stuff, its property/ability to wash things away, etc...

hot water, is different then cool water i believe.

Bluefirephoenixx wrote:Make your living space as airy light and clean as possible. Believe it or not it makes a difference. Too much junk around is weighty and makes things feel heavy. It has been a long standing and tradtional belief that undesirable elementals hang out where theres clutter and staleness, I think this is true ... why it is I have no idea.

oh ya. its open space and material to make a nest.

DAN
3rd December 2010, 06:26 AM
Cultivate friendships with guiding and positive spirits. Just having them around sends most negs running. If you don't know how it's not hard, just pay attention to them. I sing to them, play make things for them I have a little area in the woods where I put gifts. I try to cultivate the appreciation of beauty and love and I spend a lot of time with that. They can see whats going on and whats around so if they're there they're not going to allow nasty things to hang out with them.

Even though most of the post is laced with guilt, maybe its just to make a point, but i don't see how it relates to original post :? But the quote above seems somewhat disturbing. looks like to me you paying a hefty price for there protection.