PDA

View Full Version : Feeling fire in the body and a surge of love in the heart

brotherethan
24th November 2010, 03:41 AM
Does anyone wake up after an intense night of prayer/meditation with a feeling of burning in your body, as if you are being purified to the very essence.
Also has anyone k-awakened fell a surge of love and joy flowing out of your heart, it seems the kundalini has just made it up to my heart, I've heard that the heart is where God resides?

CFTraveler
24th November 2010, 03:10 PM
Does anyone wake up after an intense night of prayer/meditation with a feeling of burning in your body, as if you are being purified to the very essence. Yes, many years ago when I was a teenager. It was from this experience that I 'realized' that God is everywhere present, and always available. This in turn has helped me in more ways than I can count.

Also has anyone k-awakened fell a surge of love and joy flowing out of your heart, it seems the kundalini has just made it up to my heart, I've heard that the heart is where God resides? I don't know if I'm K-awakened (I've been told I am) but I believe that because the heart is where you feel love, so "The Spark of God" or Christ Presence has been attributed to be in the heart center. I personally believe God is everywhere and everything, not in 'one' place in the body, physical or nonphysical, but I do agree that both the heart center and the crown center are places where the experience of God can be felt.
Just my opinion, obviously.

Tutor
24th November 2010, 05:52 PM
Does anyone wake up after an intense night of prayer/meditation with a feeling of burning in your body, as if you are being purified to the very essence.
Also has anyone k-awakened fell a surge of love and joy flowing out of your heart, it seems the kundalini has just made it up to my heart, I've heard that the heart is where God resides?

hi Ethan,

i like your use of terms like "as if", "it seems" and "feel", they testify yet they dont suggest anything definitive beyond how it felt, or feels. tim

Tutor
25th November 2010, 12:18 AM
Hi Ethan,

well, my first reply was all about 'feeling' your way, as opposed to reasoning the way. my 2nd reply was a 'whatever' that spontaneously erupted into the thread.

it is your thread, and you are plenty gifted to feel your way through it. i will keep it down then. but your original post up there is wonderfully stated. if my 'stuff' dont fit into the scheme, it is ok. no worrys Ethan.

tim

niki123
25th November 2010, 05:12 PM
Yes,that could be it! It happened to me and it went on and on for over 3 years until life happened and because of some people I was forced to deal with, I was taught that some people really take advantage and we have to be carefull because we mirror and by that I mean that we reflect our love for everyone and we see the other person as good when in fact they are not,especially psychopats and unscrupulous people.

psionickx
27th November 2010, 03:55 PM
y 2nd reply was a 'whatever' that spontaneously erupted into the thread.

talk about contagion :mrgreen:

psionickx
27th November 2010, 04:00 PM
on a more productive note i wouldn't go anywhere near "love" much less experiencing it in distilled states or higher frequencies ... over-charged emotions don't really do jack for you.... other than detracting you from a goal-oriented agenda specially on time sensitive pursuits.

Ka-ching! there go my 2 cents

Tutor
27th November 2010, 05:49 PM
hi psionickx,

quite literally, what over-charges emotions is the mentation of feelings. otherwise emotions are merely neutralities of honest emergence of you as living, and living as an assertion of feeling life.

love is inescapable, for in and of it you are. one might think to spurn love, yet love is unmovable as it sustains your being, and meets you in kind as per your thoughts to it.

if one approaches this as the upstart unruly child then one should be prepared for a Mother charged to bring them into line. yet, this affair can be as intimate as one would surrender to it as allowance. as the child matures, it enters into the arena of adult inter-relations, just as it is in the world, as partnering. this partnering within.

sumptin like dat...

tim

brotherethan
27th November 2010, 06:16 PM
Delete

brotherethan
28th November 2010, 03:47 AM
Tutor said, it may seem as if you have rebuttaled at someone desiring for themself alone, however, read your own words replying as well. are they not saying what you desire for yourself alone, an personal transcendant end to being chained. love does not chain anyone that is in and of it. we self-manifest the chains and obstacles as we live and breathe amongst one another.

I desire it for eveyone, that actually keeps me going more than wanting it for myself, I can stand to see myself suffer, but when others do it seems to affect me more. Also yes I still have many strong chains, otherwise I'd be in my room enjoying unalloyed bliss or throwing a helping hand to one of my chained brothers.

Tutor
28th November 2010, 05:50 AM
Tutor said, it may seem as if you have rebuttaled at someone desiring for themself alone, however, read your own words replying as well. are they not saying what you desire for yourself alone, an personal transcendant end to being chained. love does not chain anyone that is in and of it. we self-manifest the chains and obstacles as we live and breathe amongst one another.

I desire it for eveyone, that actually keeps me going more than wanting it for myself, I can stand to see myself suffer, but when others do it seems to affect me more. Also yes I still have many strong chains, otherwise I'd be in my room enjoying unalloyed bliss or throwing a helping hand to one of my chained brothers.

righteous Ethan! keep on keeping on. i talk too much, sorry if i offended you. tim

psionickx
28th November 2010, 11:17 AM
edit.

Tutor
28th November 2010, 06:21 PM
We have a page here at astral dynamics for those who are interested in love and pertinent debate.Access available from the Board Index . Aforementioned page being :arrow:"The Power of Love"

Tutor : Your last post at the Spontaneous Erruption Vs. Assidous Hardwork queried as to what exactly is "Productive"?.
It's a lot of things .....but what it is NOT is going off on a tangent or diversion from actual topic at hand.

ok

Apropo to what my 2 cents sparked : My intention was to let this poster understand that whatever the emotion be it love , hatred or coldly calculated indifference it's best that one learns to manage their emotional life regardless whatever the initial trigger be as opposed to emotions running amok and subsequent forum-posting ...as enlightening as the process of it might be.

That said im sure "the power of love" can move mountains and whatnot .....koomaya yas , love fests and sandlwood incense isnt that bad either :mrgreen:

i appreciate the feedback

tim

CFTraveler
28th November 2010, 11:43 PM
We have a page here at astral dynamics for those who are interested in love and pertinent debate.Access available from the Board Index . Aforementioned page being :arrow:"The Power of Love"

Tutor : Your last post at the Spontaneous Erruption Vs. Assidous Hardwork queried as to what exactly is "Productive"?.
It's a lot of things .....but what it is NOT is going off on a tangent or diversion from actual topic at hand.

Apropo to what my 2 cents sparked : My intention was to let this poster understand that whatever the emotion be it love , hatred or coldly calculated indifference it's best that one learns to manage their emotional life regardless whatever the initial trigger be as opposed to emotions running amok and subsequent forum-posting ...as enlightening as the process of it might be.

That said im sure "the power of love" can move mountains and whatnot .....koomaya yas , love fests and sandlwood incense isnt that bad either :mrgreen: However, the original poster's contribution was about love in reference to Kundalini, and it's completely appropriate to talk about love in it, in regards to the thread.
It's not the message, it's how it's delivered.

ButterflyWoman
29th November 2010, 04:01 AM
I haven't in a while, but I used to.

For me, a lot of the "experientialist" and "sensationalist" things have all but stopped. I do still get waves of almost excruciating bliss, but they're not as all-encompassing as they used to be, mostly because I'm used to them.

Also has anyone k-awakened fell a surge of love and joy flowing out of your heart
Yes, and when the awareness of that is present, I make an effort to consciously allow it to flow.

I've heard that the heart is where God resides?
God resides everywhere, in my experience, but I think we are more aware of God when we can feel that which we call love.

And speaking of that, it's my observation that this thing we call "love" is actually just our somewhat limited interpretation of what amounts to being the "highest frequency" energy of which we can be aware (there may be things that are higher, but just as we can't see ultraviolet light, we can't know if there are yet higher frequencies of energy because we haven't got the appropriate receptors).

(Pardon my rather strained words; I'm trying to find words that will be understandable but the fact is, there are no words to adequately describe this, so I'm having to use somewhat strange terms. Language is very limiting; just try to look to the thing I'm attempting to describe, and not to the words I'm so awkwardly using to try to describe it.)

I've been working with this energy we call "love" (for lack of a better term) for a long time now, and I find it quite challenging. It requires that when the awareness of bliss is upon you, you actually channel it into something, and that's very difficult. The other challenge is to call upon that energy when you're not consciously aware of the presence of love/bliss, of course.

When I can manage it, however, I find that I can elicit extraordinary things that way, things people might go so far as to call miraculous.

The reason I expressed all that is, well, it seemed to want to be expressed, but other than that, it was a kind of "signpost", I suppose, and a hint for some things people might want to try.

I'd also like to express my gratitude for this thread. It reminded me of a few things and cleared some metaphorical cobwebs for me. Thank you, brotherethan. :)

psionickx
29th November 2010, 05:48 AM
However, the original poster's contribution was about love in reference to Kundalini, and it's completely appropriate to talk about love in it, in regards to the thread.
It's not the message, it's how it's delivered.

*First off this was entirely between me and Tutor.We addressed the issue and reached an understanding.
*Secondly this wasn't a shout out to move the thread.Merely a tip off to an array of diversity available here.I will leave the site-touting to the mods and admin hereafter.They are doing a good job as it is.
*Bear in mind the exchange of posts that went on happened so to what my mere 2 cents sparked...so im not going to hold you thinking out loud against you.

Kind Regards.

CFTraveler
29th November 2010, 04:17 PM
Psionickx, just to be clear: You will treat others with respect. This is a rule of the forum. If you can't manage to participate without snide remarks, you will be banned. I will not say this again.

psionickx
29th November 2010, 04:28 PM
:twisted:

CFTraveler
29th November 2010, 04:33 PM

That said im sure "the power of love" can move mountains and whatnot .....koomaya yas , love fests and sandlwood incense isnt that bad either :mrgreen: For starters, telling another poster to go away and talk somewhere else, and telling me to butt out. If you need to be told, it's not worth it.

*First off this was entirely between me and Tutor.We addressed the issue and reached an understanding.

*Bear in mind the exchange of posts that went on happened so to what my mere 2 cents sparked...so im not going to hold you thinking out loud against you.

Kind Regards.

psionickx
29th November 2010, 04:41 PM
This honestly comes as somewhat of a surprise since none of the disrespected posters themselves came upto to me to about me.

brotherethan
29th November 2010, 10:49 PM
Thank you caterpillarwoman, I read your post "casting out love" the other day and have been practising it, and I also feel that the love does magnify when you send it out to others and God, thanks for posting it.

Ananda77
30th November 2010, 02:15 AM
My K was activated a year ago, but I haven't had a full awakening. However, I can say that within the past year since this happened, I've started to feel immense surges of love for people for no obvious reason. Generally, it's people that I know or am acquainted with, and it happens when I'm interacting with them rather casually (either in person or on line via email or Facebook or something). There's just a beautiful softening of my heart area and a warmth in the area towards them as they're speaking. I'm able to just let them fully be in their space. I feel like I see them more fully, completely. I melt. It's so hard to describe, but yes, it's happening to me. I wonder how this will continue. If I set my intentions, continue my spiritual practice at a safe and steady pace, I imagine this love will only continue expanding.

Oh, and I'm new here, so hello to you all (from the States!).

ButterflyWoman
30th November 2010, 07:37 AM
A somewhat divergent version of this thread (with a focus on love rather than on Kundalini, specifically) has been moved (and edited) here:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=22410 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=22410)

Those who want to continue the discussion on the "love" topic might want to do so there. The Kundalini aspect, of course, should probably stay here. (It's a little awkward, but it seemed appropriate.)