PDA

View Full Version : Stolen astral apparel, need help

Desa
26th November 2010, 07:37 AM
Sometime ago, a cruel indivudual did some damage to me, wich made me more nervous, unable to sleep properly and weakened my physical body, that person also stole something I was wearing astrally, I would like to know if there is a way to take it back, since I find it hard to sleep normally I cannot project and do it myself, so I'd be glad to hear any advice, a push torwards the right direction... whatever. I believe this item was a gift and a very important one and I shouldn't be without it.

If you can, please give me a hand.

beam
29th November 2010, 05:42 PM
visualize you getting it back when yer awake. or even better when laying in bed.

Desa
30th November 2010, 02:27 PM
I have tried that, but since I cannot feel it's contact, I cannot validate success.

Palehorse Redivivus
1st December 2010, 06:45 AM
Hi Desa,

More often than not, "astral apparel" is generated from / reflected by one's own anatomy (even if a gift). It is or becomes part of your energy system, and is inherent to you. These things tend to become like one's own organs. Even while absent the object is likely still being sustained by your own energy.

The second thing to consider is that chances are, the aspect of this person that took and is holding onto said apparel is likely not their conscious self, regardless of any hostility between you.

These factors put you at an advantage in retrieving the lost item. If you can find some security in the fact that it is part of yourself and resonates with your energy, call it back and it will come. Acknowledging and using the fact that you've been offended by this attack will add force to your intent. It may also be helpful to find something to act as a symbolic proxy for this object, wear it for a while and re-bless it in order to clear it of the other person's energy and consecrate it for your own use once more.

beam
1st December 2010, 07:20 PM
It may also be helpful to find something to act as a symbolic proxy for this object, wear it for a while and re-bless it in order to clear it of the other person's energy and consecrate it for your own use once more.

good idea.

Desa
2nd December 2010, 12:06 PM
The second thing to consider is that chances are, the aspect of this person that took and is holding onto said apparel is likely not their conscious self, regardless of any hostility between you.

That could be a problem, she took it consciously, I have a seemingly decent proxy, yet I can't get a hold of it properly, altough I seem to be very close to retrieving it, or so it seems.

Aunt Clair
3rd December 2010, 12:57 AM
If it was a gift , ask for another one.
If you made it , make another one.
If you were loaned it , perhaps you don't need it anymore or the person who 'took it' needs it more.
If it was taken , you can rewind time to find out who took it .
Ask for it back directly. Or take it back if it is truly yours.
But you can project without any token or gift.
Draw up energy and as the advert says
"Just do it ".
It seems you make yourself a crutch , an enemy and an excuse.
Make solutions instead.

Desa
3rd December 2010, 03:08 PM
the person who 'took it' needs it more.

Um, yes, she does need it, what should worry you -and worries me- is intent. Do you know what a cipher and an onramp is?

take it back if it is truly yours.

That's what I'm trying to do, it is hard because I was damaged, and I can't do what I could do back at the time. And this damage prevents me from projecting, I mentioned it earlier actually. And of course, it is hard because I'm inexperienced while she is good.

Draw up energy

Last time I checked I didn't need to.

CFTraveler
3rd December 2010, 03:18 PM
Hi Desa. I have questions and they don't seem to have been asked except maybe by Aunt Clair. So here goes:

Sometime ago, a cruel indivudual did some damage to me, wich made me more nervous, unable to sleep properly and weakened my physical body, that person also stole something I was wearing astrally, You said you cannot project. So how do you know that someone did something to you, and how do you know they took something from you? This is very hard to understand for me.

I believe this item was a gift and a very important one and I shouldn't be without it. Why do you believe it? How is it that you have this much detail about this event yet say you cannot project to get it back?

There is information that seems to be missing in this post, and it is very confusing for me.
1-How do you know someone is doing something to you
2- When did you get this astral apparel, how did you experience this, and how do you know it was taken from you?
Thanks.

Desa
3rd December 2010, 09:59 PM
You said you cannot project. So how do you know that someone did something to you, and how do you know they took something from you? This is very hard to understand for me.

I can't project NOW, I was able back then, also you can easily sense when somebody is lurking about, the same way you sense or smell negs.

Why do you believe it? How is it that you have this much detail about this event yet say you cannot project to get it back?

You don't get such an item out of nowhere, I can't project because this person did damage to me and made me quite nervous, hard to concentrate and pull it off; as far as I know that item had been always with me. It's easy to tell it has been taken, you simply feel it, the same way you feel energy, you feel it's being taken, just the same way you feel your constructs, if you do make constructs, not hard to understand. As for the item, as far as I know, it is some kind of cipher that allows recognition and connection with a spiritual family.

Alienor
3rd December 2010, 11:31 PM
Why did that other person take the item from you and cause that "damage" to you, which keeps you from projecting?

Here http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4693&p=138718#p138718 you state that:

...., of course I can't compare since that has been my only OBE thus far..
that was Thu Nov 04, 2010. This is somewhat puzzling to me, as for me projecting is the same as OBE. Sounds somehow contradictory... :?:

Desa
4th December 2010, 11:41 AM
Why did that other person take the item from you and cause that "damage" to you, which keeps you from projecting?

I really don't know, I wish I knew.

that was Thu Nov 04, 2010. This is somewhat puzzling to me, as for me projecting is the same as OBE. Sounds somehow contradictory... :?:

Nope, it's not contradictory, that was when I could project, but it was only one projection as the damage was done quickly after that.

I simply don't know how to approach this issue properly, I mean, it's weird and I'm pretty new to all of this, you could say I entered this world forcedfully through the window, I'm basing myself in the impressions I've gotten, and as I stated before, I'm unexperienced.

Desa
12th January 2011, 07:43 PM
Unexpectedly solved, altough I'd say it's a different thing I received... it felt different at least. Don't get me wrong, I am VERY grateful, I felt really joyous, I feel my health improving...

I should really look into Shatkism.