PDA

View Full Version : Quite possibly the "aliens" aren't all bad.

Beekeeper
26th November 2010, 09:29 AM
I did something I never do today. In the morning, tired from a night out and from sitting marking papers for a couple of hours, I made lunch and sat in front of a mainstream television programme for the few minutes before I needed to go to work. Ironically, the interview was with a woman called Mary Rodwell, an Australian UFO investigator of whom I'd never heard. The interview was offensive, as these things usually are on mainstream television, with the incredulous TV hosts scoffing and carrying on, asking if she was really serious. The point was to promote a new series starting on a non-commercial network http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbFfkaC5XyI&list=PL65DA18CC4FA6A42F&index=2&playnext=2

I couldn't help but feel a little guided towards switching the Tv on when I did. Remember, I NEVER watch morning TV once the boys are off to school.

So, I was just browsing You Tube to see if Mary had any videos there and came across this intriguing little gem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbFfkaC5XyI&list=PL65DA18CC4FA6A42F&index=2&playnext=2
This young Australian woman is a contactee who has been channelling the most exquisite art works.

Neil Templar
26th November 2010, 11:30 AM
it's outstanding! thanks for sharing Beek!!! :D

Tutor
26th November 2010, 11:31 AM
wow! exquisite and abstracturally revealing.

i imagine that "aliens" have come home to origin, being "our" earth as we see it. the blueprint i imagine is that of "human", regardless of far reaching humanoid concretizations of physicality.

the consciousness which we are all within awakens all that is conscious within it, as a simultaneous event, a homecoming to a mass birth if you will.

it suggests a leap of consciousness for all conscious life possessed within it. therefore, all are by the expansive blueprint autonomously inclusive. competetively we are not in harm's way, it is merely a matter of being locally present during this localized time span, perhaps time itself being completely irrelevant outside of our earthling conceptualization of time.

surely we as earth bound human appear to be as childlike as does this event's promise to all universal life, and in that observation we are protected as childlike innocense. it is our human nature to fear punishment, even destruction, for our outworking human behavior by that same nature.

we fear our own potential, where what is "alien" to us only fears unwisely harming our innocense needlessly. so it is that that which is alien remains aloof to us, yet we sense it, catching glimpses within and without, and our fears magnify it disproportionately. just like we magnify our humanous as unforgivable sinfulness, unworthy of the spirit behind all that is life. we, as humans, are essentially the most alien being to our very selves, being that we are childlike.

pure speculation on my part, however i refuse to fear what has yet to reveal itself. if it was worthy of being feared altogether, then it would have swept us clean out of the blueprint upon locating our beaconing signal of being.

a child cannot conceive of that which has conceived itself via a consciousness blueprint outworking as dna towards a conscious embodiment of being.

like it or not, on a universal scale of conscious humanoid life, though we contain original intact homed-in human dna, we are childlike innocense within the comparative scheme and scope of a mass blueprint having in the expansion, gone out and seeded all that it creating as well touched.

we, earthbound, are pretty much unchanged from the blueprints abstractural suggestions, even all life on earth that as well sustains us. we and it are clearly within the blueprint, the signal of where home is for all, inclusively and centrically returning home. we represent origin, the exact image of the universal blueprint's suggestive image. we are blessed copys of the original, simply because we never went out with the expansion, which as far and away reach, underwent compromising changes. a thinning perhaps, but in that thinning was more abundant self-consciousness. therefore it seems like we are the lesser beings and "aliens" the greater beings.

yet it is, that this homecoming event of mass awakening/birth is the leveler, the great re-equalizer, the great leap of alchemical solar being. consciousness having brought it all home for the reproof and manifest common change to the blueprint for all things considered as conscious humanoid life abled itself to consider all things.

again, purely speculation on my part. but i like the way it flows, without fear coloring it.

thanks BeeKeeper for the eye opening share.

tim

Sinera
26th November 2010, 02:48 PM
In the first Seth book it says that there were civilisations on this Earth before our "humankind". And some of the aliens actually were one of those civilisations who left this earth (plane?) eons before our time, but of course they still feel "connected" to us, watching over us, and maybe some of them even re-incarnating here again? Don't know if they left their DNA-traces or even "engineered" us, but who knows...
And their reincarnating here is probably the reason why some of us have more abilities to interact with them on different levels. Just speculating, but it makes sense to me.

Tutor
26th November 2010, 06:50 PM
yeah, i have through the years read so many scenarios, most of which were/are online, some in books. on one hand it seems frightening, on the other I can just as well speculate my own scenario. i have found that our human mind attaches more validity to such uncertain themes when scenarios become a 'form', like a book, a website, an online video, even a fictional movie or tv series/documentary often gets the wheels of mind churning out thoughts toward validating. as long as it all remains speculative though, it is like tales of the boogeyman lurking in dark places.

the power of the human mind is beyond words, beyond imagination's ends to fill. so like in my speculative reply above i let my imagination fill what i do not really know for certain. it might attempt to make sense to my wistful way that would desire a restful explanation, but what makes sense is as varied as there are people trying to make sense.

i like to spin words around attempts of resolving themes, but that doesnt make me any more than i really am. being human is an inescapable feel between the highest spiritual quest and the lowest mundane touchdown. speculation is one thing, but the bare bones of my human imperfections that may speculate is quite another. how is an "alien" or an alien hoard going to change that, when an entirety of human race cannot change either of us amongst the lot?

scratch my surface just a wee bit, and yup, it is tim imperfectly being. is that forgivable, i certainly hope so, and i certainly speculate quite a lot about its possibilities. to speculate is both terrifying and restful in it's potential. the power to believe is causal to all human agencys, bad and good, as both our undoing as much as it is our simultaneous self-rescue at the brink of self-annihilation.

consciousness sets up duality as blueprint, and in that all universal life deals with dualistic dishevelment. i guess that includes "aliens" too. so if they ever do officially show their faces, we can send our best zen masters to welcome them with a caning upon their alien heads, to at least show them that we might somewhat know bs trying to be something it is truly yet to be.

i like to strip "me" down of what is held believable within, i admit readily that i am a speculative phoney, a hack with a gift of gab. i get up out of bed just as naked within as i am without, and poorly begin again. often when i wake up and see my wife laying there beside me, i wonder what in the world does she see in me, but i feel how blessed i am to love her and be loved by her in return.

yup, aint nuthin to do with aliens, but the point is not about aliens, but the humanous speculatively all astir about aliens. thing is, i can reach out and really touch what is real, and that morning stir is enough for any day to be speculated around.

yeah, i speculatively enjoy the whole alien theme too. just saying though, that the real life, no matter the imperfections, is the foundation for enjoyment.

all humans are imperfect, and as such ought to be treated from an honest summation of one's own human self possessive of fleeting validity at best.

from the point of being undone can one step out into new beginnings. sounds good, but essentially it is most likely bs. simply because i am human and i instinctively dodge pain. life is the master holding the cane of mindful awakening. and through life, the very one you've believed in the most will throttle you right in the heart with life's cane.

sorry good folks, if i am a party pooper.

tim

Beekeeper
26th November 2010, 08:38 PM
I'm glad to see this resonated with others. :wink:

Tutor
26th November 2010, 08:58 PM
i loved it. :wink:

tim <- ole wind bag :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AEwB4-p9I

Beekeeper
27th November 2010, 09:40 AM
If you want to look at more of Tracy's work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LgVbOnZZW4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA9R-viYgFg&NR=1

Whatever the source, I like it.

They remind me a bit of ayahuasca drawings (http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&expIds=17259,27743&xhr=t&q=ayahuasca+drawings&cp=13&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=946&bih=503)

Neil Templar
27th November 2010, 12:32 PM
They remind me a bit of ayahuasca drawings (http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&expIds=17259,27743&xhr=t&q=ayahuasca+drawings&cp=13&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=946&bih=503)

that was my first thought when i saw them - DMT

Tutor
27th November 2010, 06:03 PM
reminds me of my Wife's paintings, and often what she catches in nature with her eye via her multitude of cameras. this to me, is the ultimate expression of feminine pov. i've seen this abstract pov from a male artist as well, but in meeting him, i found that his femininity and masculinity were in balance. though, he seemed abundantly abnormal as far as personalitys go. he was very childlike, yet calm, content with himself, there in his house/studio with all of his colors and brushes. it looked like pure chaos, but he appeared to be in good order. he also spoke of aliens and channeling visuals.

inspiring stuff,

tim

Mishell
28th November 2010, 02:57 AM
In the video when they showed her 2nd drawing I immediately thought it was a phoenix. The last word she said she channeled for that drawing was fire bird. 8)

Beekeeper
1st December 2010, 08:36 PM
I watched the programme on Mary Rodwell. It documented her sharing her working life with her grown son. He has a science background and was not only sceptical but critical of his mother's work and unsure about her sanity. Clearly it was a source of conflict that had ended her marriage.

She tries to convince him of the validity of her work by introducing him to one of her clients who recalls seeing a huge spacecraft as a seven year old. Unfortunately, the polygraph test he takes suggests he doesn't believe the story himself.

Mary continues to have a bad week. She loses a debate to a professor of astrophysics at Canberra University while her son sits in the audience stacked with the professor's students who openly scoff at Mary. This seems to be a turning point where his natural sympathy towards his mother at least leads him to sympathise with her and admire her as a woman who has the courage of her convictions.

Then she shows him some UFO footage from Britain and he is quite dazzled, asking her why she didn't present this as evidence at the debate.

He's even more amazed when she introduces him to another man with a very interesting story. This man woke up one day to find himself straddled by a naked "Nordic" woman. There was also another Nordic woman in the room as well. When the woman straddling him pulled his head towards her breast, he bit her. Then he understood the telepathic message between the two Nordics along the lines of, "This isn't supposed to happen," and they were gone.

He says that afterwards he had an erection that lasted 6 hours and was painful. He discovered that the woman who had straddled him had left behind some hair and so he had it genetically tested. He brought out the DNA report and read it for Mary and her son. It said the DNA was human but very, very rare. It was linked to very isolated pygmy tribes. There was also something about the white hair being a very unusual adaptation.

Shortly afterwards, this gentleman enthusiastically submits to a polygraph test and passes. He says he'd be happy to submit to other truth tests.

CFTraveler
1st December 2010, 10:55 PM
Completely unrelated to your post, BeeK, is something I just remembered- about three or four days ago (possibly last Friday) I had hypnopomps that were remarkably similar to some of her drawings. The main difference is that they were all colored in, and there were a lot of circles in rossette patterns in the illustrations. Because they happened in the middle of the night I didn't remember enough of them to draw them.

ButterflyWoman
2nd December 2010, 08:04 AM
He has a science background
Which made it even more amazing to me that he didn't know that polygraphs are pretty close to pseudoscience and are considered so unreliable that they're not admissible as evidence in a court of law. He kept going on about "proof" through polygraph... All I can say is he hasn't done much research.

I did find the show really interesting, for what it's worth. I think the big take away message was that people have strange and unexplainable experiences and that rather than tell them they're crazy or force them to constantly question themselves or suppress it, there should be a safe outlet where they can discuss it and get some peace.

I have to agree with that sentiment. No matter WHAT "really" did or didn't happen to these people, they have stuff they need to sort out. I can't see anything wrong with that.

Beekeeper
2nd December 2010, 08:37 AM
We were talking in our lounge room about how polygraphs aren't considered foolproof and I failed to notice that they hadn't actually made this point in the show.

I did find the show really interesting, for what it's worth. I think the big take away message was that people have strange and unexplainable experiences and that rather than tell them they're crazy or force them to constantly question themselves or suppress it, there should be a safe outlet where they can discuss it and get some peace.

Exactly.

Completely unrelated to your post, BeeK, is something I just remembered- about three or four days ago (possibly last Friday) I had hypnopomps that were remarkably similar to some of her drawings. The main difference is that they were all colored in, and there were a lot of circles in rossette patterns in the illustrations. Because they happened in the middle of the night I didn't remember enough of them to draw them.

It seems related to me. :D