PDA

View Full Version : Signs of Kundalini

Donald McGlinn
21st June 2005, 03:18 PM
I had a talk with Robert a short time ago and he mentioned this was on a website in the links section of his website.

The whole article is at http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/ksigns.html but I wanted to share this section with you without (hopefully) infringing on the copyright of the article. It is interesting reading.

Donald

The following are common manifestations of the risen Kundalini:

-->Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
-->Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body
-->Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations
-->Intense heat or cold
-->Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome, or PLMD
-->Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns
-->Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue
-->Intensified or diminished sexual desires
-->Headaches, pressures within the skull
-->Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest
-->Digestive system problems
-->Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg)
-->Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck
-->Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression
-->Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs
-->Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.
-->Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating
-->Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)
-->Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.
-->Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion
-->Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers
-->Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.
-->Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)
-->Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

© El Collie 1995 (http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/ckress/ckress.html)

Daniel
21st June 2005, 05:46 PM
That is really useful information! Thank you so much, I have been focusing on kundalini energy raising for a little while now, and I have expirenced some of those manifestations.
I was also wondering if you (or anyone) could give me a few tips on getting the kundalini energy raised? Is the invisible hands method a pretty good one to use?

Rydel
21st June 2005, 09:47 PM
Wow, that is amazing! I have never actually done any study on the kundalini, but I have exhibited an amazing number of those manifestations you mentioned, including:

-Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
-Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations
-Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome, or PLMD
-Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns
-Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue
-Intensified or diminished sexual desires
-Headaches, pressures within the skull
-Digestive system problems
-Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression
-Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.
-Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion
-Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.
-Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

Thanks so much for this site and information Donald. You have officially sparked my interest quite deeply. :)

Donald McGlinn
22nd June 2005, 04:29 AM
That is really useful information! Thank you so much, I have been focusing on kundalini energy raising for a little while now, and I have expirenced some of those manifestations.
I was also wondering if you (or anyone) could give me a few tips on getting the kundalini energy raised? Is the invisible hands method a pretty good one to use?

Hi Daniel,

I have to admit here that kundalini is not my field of expertise. I have however heard Robert speak of the invisible hands many times.

Perhaps go to the site in the original post and see what is available in there?

Donald

Dsmoke
22nd June 2005, 05:03 AM
I have quite a few of these symptoms happening daily. I was originally most disturbed by the involuntary body movements, but they aren't frequent and are never more than I can handle.

Even though I have a lot of the signs, I don't think my kundalini has risen. I feel like my body is only allowing precursors because that's all I can handle right now, and I think that the full experience will come when I am more developed. For once in my life, I'm patient - I don't want to rush it and be overwhelmed.

Diabolus
26th June 2005, 09:34 PM
That is really interesting! The thing that gets me the most, is the fact that most of these seem pretty negative. There's a lot of pain and discomfort associated with those manifestations.

I would never associated these sort of 'bad' things with kundalini. I always thought that raising your kundalini was a good thing. Are these just temporary things you have to get over then? I don't know anything about kundalini really though.

I have several of the symptons, including:
-->Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
-->Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations

-->Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep)

I get them every single time I meditate, especially when lying down. I've had one so strong once that my entire back arched upward and I felt like someone had shook me. Several others like that have felt as though I've fallen out of the bed, and I suddenly grab onto it to realise I haven't gone anywhere.

-->Headaches, pressures within the skull

And several others there that are pretty general.

Can anyone else relate to the big feelings I mentioned above when meditating, relaxing, or doing any other sort of energy work?

Kalonek
5th July 2005, 08:17 AM
Daniel :arrow: Robert Bruce told me that his method to raise kundalini is to raise energy with invisible hands to his base chakra continuously for many hours until it's full of energy and it releases the kundalini "snake".

It's pretty strange, for I haven't got any of those symptoms before my 3 kundalini experiences. For me, it happens during the night or early morning while I'm still asleep. The first time, I was in a light sleep and was seeing Robert Bruce (:!: :lol: ) telling me to read something written in gold letters in my minds eye. It was something like : "I accept to open myself to the spirit being that will allow me to grow". Immediately, I was woken up by a HUGE knock in my base chakra, a real physical one I mean, which made me hold my breath for a few seconds, and the physical feeling (I had my eyes wide open at this time but was completely paralized and could feel anything else than the knock) of a fist running through me from my anus (!) I push in the other direction with all my weak willpower, and a small deflagration occurs when i stopped the energy from ascending, near my 2nd chakra. I had a strange feeling of heat for a few days in this area after that.

A few months later, I woke up in the night and felt that all my major chakras were working at the same time, which had never happened before. There was a big noise in my head, like an engine or a plane. I felt that a small but very, very hot energ point was coming up slowly from my 2nd to my 3rd chakra in my back, following the spine but moving from one side to the other. I then realized I was part in the astral, while still feeling perfectly my physical body in the bed, but I could see in my room and move my astral arms easily. I saw some sort of big blue peanuts (:lol:) flying slowly towards me and I knew they wanted to pump energy during the process. I tried to push them away but there were more and more coming, and eventually I drifted into sleep and woke up a few minutes later, with a strange pain in my spine.

The third experience was nearly the same as the second, but the energy came up higher (to the back of my heart chakra) and I could control it (no blue astral peanuts this time :wink:). When I was pushing it upwards quickly, the roaring in my head was softer, but when I let in go down, it was louder and a bit frightening, like hundreds of voices trying to talk to me at the same time.

So, here were my experiences with kundalini so far, although not full awakenings. So maybe the symptoms you explain are only for the full awakenings of this energy.

(Sorry for my english)

Astralsailor
5th July 2005, 09:59 AM
I just wanna share with everyone how its been for me so far raising my Kundalini.

I been working about last 2 month opening chakras and following instructions from a Friend who guided me thru this.
We started at root chakra and eventialy made it all the way up to crown chakra were it now rest. I have one last "attunment" (or maybe other word in this case) to be guided thru to have it awakened (or other word here to maybe). Durring this process so far i have had almoste all the above symtoms mentioned (Some of them not major tought)
Another thing that happened to me i feel was that i got to be able to get alot more in tune with my physical body aswell as my innerchild and higherself parts of me have been more awakened(realised) to me.
I feel that raising kundalini is not something you should do once and then stop and think it will always be awaken (even if this is the case) I think that you should keep balansing and mediting on the kundalini fire and the Chakras for it is a life times work.
It has also came to my understanding now that i am really neither of the sex. We are all both in a very high degree. I had feelt durring this work that i got alot more in touch with "female" side of me. And somewhy i love it. Not that i ever feelt very "masculine" or akted such. But i really feel a rather peaceful flowing energy of within the spirit of myself today.

Kundalini is something very serious. Its not something that you play with (unless its a seriuos game lol)
KundaliniFire will rais itself when it is ready to i been told and i feel that is true. But like a (practical physical) alchemist working with physical transmutation to speed up the process in matter (quantum charges)
to (enlight it (matter)). One can work with the process of raising the Kundalini. Its a very wonderful and absolut feeling and i recomend it for thouse who are ready to work with this. But word of precation: Make sure you are ready and stady to go with the flow.

Dsmoke
5th July 2005, 03:03 PM
What is this "invisible hands" technique? Is it the same as astral hands that RB describes in his books?

Quantitativefool
6th July 2005, 03:11 AM
Yes, I believe his invisible hands technique is the same though I have not looked at this very closely. I would like to thank you though for the list of Syndromes, I beleive it will help alot of people to understand some of what is happening as well as to perhaps let them worry less.

-Stu

Robert Bruce
12th September 2005, 05:50 AM
G'day!

The invisible/mental hands method is an early term I used to describe the point of body awareness used in the NEW Energy Ways system.

The basic method I used to raise kundalini and Uraeus is given in my books, Astral Dynamics and Mastering Astral Projection. What is not given is the cleansing beforehand, involving three days fasting, purgatives, enema's, etc, to cleanse the inner body, and the time factor, involving lengthy trance sessions of several hours each. More attention is also spent on opening the base chakra and drawing energy to it, and with practice a regular energy sweeping and pumping action is developed in this area.

The negative symptoms given earlier in this thread do not happen to everyone. Kundalini manifests in many different ways, depending on the energy body makeup and state of development of the person involved.

Btw, Kundalini energy can manifest naturally, spontaneously, and it can also be caused to manifest through energy and development exercises.

Robert Bruce

Tom
14th September 2005, 07:27 PM
This source is the closest I've seen to resembling the one copied here.

http://www.kundalinisupportnetwork.com/symptoms.html

Symptoms
The following are common manifestations of the risen Kundalini as compiled by the reknowned El Collie :
Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body.
Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations.
Intense heat or cold.
Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)
Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns.
Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening).
Intensified or diminished sexual desires.
Headaches, pressures within the skull.
Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest.
Digestive system problems.
Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg).
Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)
Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression.
Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs.
Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.
Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating.
Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)
Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.
Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion.
Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers.
Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.
Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others).
Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

Quantitativefool
14th September 2005, 11:40 PM
The only problem I have with the "signs" of kundalini is that some of them are just so common for any energywork or even if you are doing energy work and sick at the same time, many strange things can manifest that could resemble those.

-Stu

Akashic_Librarian
2nd October 2005, 07:02 PM
{Edit} Not written by me, i only just noticed it now. It must have been a hack srry.

kayelsee
8th May 2006, 09:32 PM
So - given what the signs of a raising Kundalini are, I'm getting a bit concerned for myself.

I have had a lot of these signs/symptoms... and maybe other symptoms that I just really need to talk with someone about on a more private level. Anyway, I'm confused...

What I want to talk about is the relationship between spirit and the physical being... I need insight and understanding... Is there anyone out there who experiences energy of different qualities physically? As in tactically - movement, through and around energy centers... When fully awake and conscious.... vibrations, trembling, movement side to side - back and forth... solid feeling movement through me in different directions and through diffent angles....

I want to know if what I'm experiencing relates to the sphere of sensation...

Robert?

Kristen