PDA

View Full Version : Astral McDonalds ~ a Lost Kids Place

Aunt Clair
2nd December 2010, 01:12 PM
On Wednesday, I found myself at a local McDonalds . A young boy approached me and told me he had lost his mummy. He said his name was Tim. He did not know his last name or his mum's . He thought he had been on a road trip with her when the car broke down and he got lost. So I took him to the manager and around the restaurant but I could not find his mother.But I found Billy who is my son by Robert Bruce. Billy had an idea to look his mother up in the library and we went upstairs . Now I had never seen a library above a McDonalds before so I finally began to realise I was asleep and in a dreamstate projection..

We called the police and a social worker came in a station wagon full of children . She had long blonde hair and wings. Then I knew I was dreaming. Angels do not drive cars. Tim got in the car with the other deceased children but soon jumped out through the closed car door as it took off and left the road to fly away. Billy ran after him. I yelled at the driver to come back as she had lost one of her charges. She told me he would have to wait until she came back on the next round and she left us there. I can't understand how very busy they are. More volunteers are necessary.

I woke up . I went to the pc with a cuppa and sat down and there was Tim. "Ok ,let's use the real library to find your mum." I found this photo which looked just like him. He was angry . "No, I am not dead. Where is my mum ?" So I read the story to him and he got upset . Then I consoled him and took him in projection to the carnival . Billy was there because he was still dreaming. He gave Tim cotton candy . We told him he could wait there for a rellie while having a ride at the carnival . He yelled. " I am not a baby" And he appeared as an adult from another life. So I said, "Look , you can have a choice, you can stay here or come with me and see the other gates." Well he came with me for a blitzkrieg tour and decided to go back to the carnival where a very short old woman in black appeared . She seemed to be from a century or more ago. But he was content to go with her as she called him by the adult name from another life. And we waved goodbye.

This poor child had been wandering since July ! No ancestor or angel had attended him. I learned that his parents had not established ties with the extended spirit family. So he did not have anyone come to fetch him when he died. I learned that some children are not baptised or christened or dedicated to any religion and this is one way that they become sheperded by angels . But sometime their ancestors don't care to get involved . A new generation may not be known about or recognised by estranged family. And so deceased children may not have someone to take them home to the afterlife. They may wander confused and angry or sad.

I learned from my son that McDonalds is such an Icon that it has a etheric main branch in the the astral in the Akashic Records. So children can enter any McDonalds on Earth and project up to the library and back down to the main branch which is like a lost kids realm.

When Billy woke up , I showed him the photo of Tim and asked him what he recalled.

He said "That is the boy I had to nearly put a head lock on because he kept running away and getting lost . And I gave him fairy floss . The cool thing about that cotton candy at the carnival is that it will change to the colour or flavour that the child wants ! "

He told me he had been to the McDonald Main branch before and that he recalled all of the dream projection we had together.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/media/ALeqM5iDm8pKd0qWQ7kbDJ_Llu9dypaOWQ?size=l

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20100724-28721.html
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/ ... t11423.htm (http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/found-dead-f96/dead-boy-found-in-spain-confirmed-as-missing-german-five-year-old-tim-mother-charged-with-negligence-t11423.htm)
http://www.thereader.es/en/spain-news-s ... troke.html (http://www.thereader.es/en/spain-news-stories/4223-Five-year-old-German-holidaymaker-perished-of-heatstroke.html)

Neil Templar
2nd December 2010, 01:28 PM
wow! :shock:
thanks for sharing, Aunt Clair.

This poor child had been wandering since July ! No ancestor or angel had attended him. I learned that his parents had not established ties with the extended spirit family.

what do you mean by this? that his parents had no knowledge of spirit, and so had never developed a relationship with their spirit family?

Aunt Clair
2nd December 2010, 02:23 PM
I have a few questions about that myself. I learned from the manager of the lost kids library that our ceremonies such as baptisms and bar mitzvahs et cetera irregardless of the religion form bonds with ancestor spirits. Without such dedications it can not be expected that the ancestors will recognise a deceased family member. Especially in the case of a parent who is a traveller without roots and ties to family on earth. If the child is not presented to and protected by the ancestor, that is a tragedy. We might think all children have grandparents that predecease them surely but this is not the case. With divorces and partners not getting married or even acknowledging parentage the child does not have such beneficial support. Parents are having children later in life and their own parents may already be dead. Not every spirit chooses to be active in the afterlife . Not every spirit chooses to be interested in progeny. These special ceremonies like marriages and funerals are important links especially when we choose to name the deceased ones and honour them and when we invite them to celebrate with us .

In any case, I find it so harsh to think a child of 5 would be wandering from July to November looking for his mother and not realising he is dead. And I am curious if any prayers were said at his funeral .

Neil Templar
2nd December 2010, 05:05 PM
no wonder the angels are so busy, if that's the case. :?

Alienor
3rd December 2010, 10:05 AM
I did already help a lot of souls in such a situation, some kids have been playing for decades and learned to manipulate things like motion sensors even. But just the same for adults. It did not seem to make a big difference, if they are baptized or not, but it is more about the underlying spiritual believe and then how the death did happen.
The feeling of time runs differently when one is dead. People usually think they have been dead only for a short time, thinking they might still find their living parents or children, then sometimes it is enough to tell them what year it is and they will go into the light.

Confused souls often do not see the angels, who are trying to guide them. So there are some angels that give them hints/signs, to lead them to people, where they can find help.

Aunt Clair
4th December 2010, 10:55 PM
It did not seem to make a big difference, if they are baptized or not, but it is more about the underlying spiritual beliefs and then how the death did happen.
I do not think baptism is necessary . But I think it is helpful. And I think that a dedication to any religion is better than no connection to a spirit family at all. I believe that it can be easier for some spirit to see their deceased relatives than to see an angel which might be at a higher vibration out of their range. Traumatic sudden deaths can cause confused spirits. Violent deaths can cause negative vibrations making it difficult for the spirit to see or hear angels or relatives.

natalie-1984
6th December 2010, 06:15 AM
:shock:

....I'm going further down the rabbit hole 8)

CFTraveler
6th December 2010, 03:13 PM
Welcome!
*waves*

Gemma
14th March 2011, 04:37 AM
This doesn't make sense to me.

On one hand, we're meant to have guides, who could be family connections or connections from other lives. But if this is true, it would appear for some reason that we don't all have these guides. I know for a fact I do have at least one guide and she was my grandmother in this life. She definitely looks out for me, and she definitely comes near to comfort me when I'm in distress. I have seen that for myself via my own clairvoyance. She acted as a guide to me for 18 years, and now she is continuing that role.

But I don't get how a 5 year old child could be overlooked like that. I suppose if there were family breakups or a dysfunctional family setup in his life here, it could happen. But what about lower order angels? I'm speaking of these angels who volunteer for various roles, not the arch angels. I know they exist because I have had at least two encounters with these in dream state. Is it a case of if a person has not been "introduced" to the concept of angels or if a person rejects the idea that angels exist (non-belief) that these angels will keep their distance?

CFTraveler
14th March 2011, 02:23 PM
I think we forget that in the afterlife time doesn't work the same as here, so what could be eons for us could be a couple of hours to a deceased child, and we perceive it as someone 'slipping through the cracks' when it is just a training opportunity for us projectors who have consciously or unconsciously decided to do this in the nonphysical.
Not that I know anything, it just seems like a possibility.

Aunt Clair
20th March 2011, 03:28 PM
A child may be an old soul. A child may have past life karma. A child who dies traumatically may not see the light or the angels. And this particular child, like others chose to run away when they came to collect him. He was angry and confused . This makes what is called a 'negative earthbound spirit'.

Robert once explained to me about this when I was bothered by finding a young woman from his community had been murdered on the way home from work. Her soul was trapped there for years by the trauma in a park. He knew her she was a lovely person inside and out but the betrayal and the trauma constrained her. And
Robert told me that time for us seems so long but to the angels who live eternally it may seem a rather short time indeed.

I hold this to be true. God does not want us to suffer. Angels do come when we pray. But some do not see or hear or pray or call for help. There are so many reasons and I do not pretend to know them all. I am learning too. But since that time, I have also learned that God calls us all to be the angels. We can ascend in consciousness and become the hands, feet , heart and eyes of our very busy God on Earth, while in dreamstate and while in meditative trance.