PDA

View Full Version : trance healing

bryan64
3rd December 2010, 08:57 PM
by bryan64 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 pm
Hi,
Does anyone here have experience of how to do trance healing?
I have just done my first workshop on trance and trance healing sounds incredible.
I owuld like to do something with this next year. Maybe do a weekend course in England with Judith Seaman (a SNU well known healer)? Does anyone know what I mean or has done such a course
cheers Bryan
3/12/2010
No-one responded to my post in October and I am surprised as trance is relatively common I thought. Maybe I worded it poorly.
Any comments from anyone?
Bryan
Northern Ireland

CFTraveler
4th December 2010, 05:59 PM
Hi Bryan.
I'm not sure why you posted something requesting general answers in "Ask Robert".
If no one replied to your post in October, chances are that they haven't heard of or participated in such a workshop.
If you posted in the 'ask Robert', then of course no one would reply.

rangestormer
4th December 2010, 08:29 PM
I guess it is definetely possible if astral surgery is possible. Robert states that he has even participated in one. http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21918 Probably not a lot of people have experienced such healing, so you will have to dig hard in forums' history, but you would probably have more success with healing though astral projection or energy work, rather than through trance.

bryan64
4th February 2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks guys / girls

I am going to a workshop in 2 weeks on mediumship by a recognised trance expert so shall inquire more.
I am surprised no-one knws about trance healing as within spiritualismin UK it sems to be acknowledge as
a very effective form of healing and ranked as possibly the highest form of spiritual healing similiar I guess to astral surgery.

Bryan

CFTraveler
4th February 2011, 10:39 PM
Thanks guys / girls

I am going to a workshop in 2 weeks on mediumship by a recognised trance expert so shall inquire more.
I am surprised no-one knws about trance healing as within spiritualismin UK it sems to be acknowledge as
a very effective form of healing and ranked as possibly the highest form of spiritual healing similiar I guess to astral surgery.

Bryan As you know spiritualism is a religion, and like any religion, it will have it's own favorite way of doing things, trance being a very basic part of that discipline.