PDA

View Full Version : My dog has me wondering....

okie
7th December 2010, 04:14 PM
Every time I get close to my dog, within ten feet, she has a mild freak out. She will act as if something is on her nose or face and will sniff quickly whilst rubbing her paws on her face. She will roll around on the ground as if she is trying to rub something off of her face. She only does this with me. The only reason this intrigues me is because I came home one night and walked by my mothers room where she lay asleep. I heard a faint cry from her and she said she was trying to talk but couldn't speak. She described a feeling of heaviness on the face. I too have experienced this heaviness. It clouds my face, mostly brow center and knocks me into an OOBE usually.

Is there something in my aura that is effecting people? Is this a potentially negative thing? I am stumped.

CFTraveler
7th December 2010, 06:06 PM
Animals tend to be sensitive to energy. I used to have a cat that attacked any chakra I was working on (with NEW). It was interesting but annoying, and I had to remove her from the room every time I did energy work. At the same time, it's cool how they play with invisible friends- can be very entertaining and makes you wonder at the larger reality that we don't usually see.
It's possible that (have you been doing energy work?) some of your practices are making your energy body 'very' active, and your dog notices it.
It's also possible that you have attracted an astral critter, but if so it's probably nothing 'bad'.

To investigate further, I would work on full-body energy work (like brushing, sponging and bouncing) all over and see what your dog's reaction may be to your work, and if it changes at all. Also, sometimes bouncing shakes things loose, I have used it as self defense in the past with excellent results.

If you feel very concerned about this, a salt bath can't hurt and can be very relaxing.

ps. The reason I don't think it's anything to worry about is because I have a friend who had something happen when he was younger and lived at home- every time he projected, even if he didn't do anything, his brother would experience astral abductions. So you see, you can be doing things without realizing it, sometimes these things happen and it doesn't mean anything bad.

okie
7th December 2010, 09:43 PM
Ha! Interesting about your cat. Who knows what was going through its kitty brain.

But yeah, I have been doing energy work for the past year and a half or so with astounding results.

At one point I was sure that there was some sort of attachment involved. Although I have never done energy work around my dog, I have done some around others. I was at a friends house when I started casually sweeping energy up my legs with deep breathing. His dogs went wild and began barking for no reason at everything EXCEPT for me.

Funny you mention the story about the brothers. I had a similar experience with my younger brother about a year ago. I was doing energy work late at night and felt my body start to vibrate. I had a feeling in the back of my mind that something was about to be released from my body that needed to be. On my next inhale, whilst feeling really charged up, my brother let out a horrendous cry from his room. He had apparently been sleeping and felt something pulling on his hand from under his bed behind his headboard. I've not a clue what this means.

But I'll try that salt-bath, it's been awhile!

ButterflyWoman
8th December 2010, 04:43 AM
okie, didn't you have a rather big head injury not too long ago? I seem to recall that was you, got hurt at work and lost some teeth, etc.?

If my memory is correct and that was you, it occurs to me that perhaps there's a lot of energy stuff going on with your head/face as you heal, in the same way that there will be a lot of blood and fluid around an injury (which is only partly do with healing; some of the pooling is due to damage to blood vessels, etc.). I don't know if this is something that happens commonly, but I've experienced some really odd energetic things when dealing with certain kinds of pain and injury, and I just thought I'd mention it.

okie
8th December 2010, 04:10 PM
Well, this has been going on since before the accident. But I can say that my life has done a 180 after laying in bed for a month with nothing to do but work on my body. That whole period of recovery felt like such an epic. I had tons of obes and my dreams felt like an eternity. There were definitely some weird things going on energetically. Funny how things work out some times.

Tutor
8th December 2010, 05:35 PM
about 4 years ago when my son was still at home, we had a cat in the house. in the morning my son would 'axe' the whole house up, i mean my eyes would be burning, and that cat, oh my, at the wincing and sneezing going on. i'd say to my son, son...you stink to high heaven.

maybe?

tim

Glitterdipchick
23rd May 2011, 03:56 AM
While were on the subject of pets. I have a question. Can an astral visitor come to your home, enter your pet, and interact with you? I do have people visit me often. I have noticed the dog acting very strange on several occasions. It was kind of creepy. I was just wondering if anyone knows or had this happen to them. Thanks!