PDA

View Full Version : Snake at Third Eye

sono
8th December 2010, 05:43 AM
I dreamed very vividly that a snake was coiled just above my head, its face right over my Third Eye. . .I don't have a phobia about snakes, so I just lay still & waited until I woke up. Any ideas re what it could mean would be appreciated!

CFTraveler
8th December 2010, 02:54 PM
Many things, but kundalini is the first thing I thought of.

Korpo
8th December 2010, 09:00 PM
Kurt told about the idea of activating the chakras in order. This could mean the 6th one for a particular body has become active.

Cheers,
Oliver

sono
9th December 2010, 04:29 AM
Thanks, that is interesting! I also considered this possibility but didn't have the conviction of it, so to speak!

Palehorse Redivivus
9th December 2010, 06:27 AM
Hi Sono,

In my experience and from the feedback I've gotten, what people call "kundalini" is synonymous with a snake / serpent totem, or power animal. It is usually said to manifest from the base chakra, but this is not a given. It can just as easily manifest in and from the brow and crown, especially if one has an incarnative background in Egypt. The way it's manifesting for you sounds a lot like the Egyptian uraeus, a less publicized but common way to have it manifest.

istia
9th December 2010, 01:24 PM
wow what a jazzy dream-message!... I second all what was said by the others... and the 6th chakra is supposed to represent: distinction, first of all to understand and deeply realize duality... even synchronously maybe be able to a kind of overcome or see through the illusion of duality... that is what i associate... greetings.