PDA

View Full Version : Negs their relation to schizophrenia/psychosis and amnesia

mvjonsson
9th December 2010, 07:53 PM
I am currently working on an archive from a psychiatric hospital of the 1940s-1950s. I looked through some letters sent to the professor of the hospital in the 1940s and one letter struck me as partcularly interesting.

It was a pencil drawing of a figure looking like an alien "grey" with a large head, dark large eyes and butterfly like wings.
The rest of the drawing was made up of a repetitive line of nonsense words that grew more and more abstract, and there was also circular almost psychedelic like forms (slightly resembling what in western magick lore is called "flashing colours" or "counter-charged patterns", seals which are used to induce hypnotic states in the magician).
The there was an address that at first seemed logically written but in a made-up nonsensical language.
I got the creeps from this picture, as I believe the person who had drawn it had drawn what he or she saw in the astral.

Also in Sweden some year ago a programme aired about a middle-age man who had suffered a strange type of amnesia, he had lost all memory of who he was, and his personality had been drastically altered. He started drawing peculiar drawings after he awoke from his coma and these included strange abstract images and alien-like leering big headed figures with big eyes (which my mother, who like me, has suffered neg attacks resembled to visions she had had).
The man had before his amnesia never had such a specific interest in drawing and now he made long series of strange drawings, which he later exhibited. He had also become a bit autistic and had hang-ups on certain procedures.

Neg experiences are often written off/dismissed as psychotic episodes, hallucinations and schizophrenia, but I believe schizophrenics often see very clearly different negs and interact with them in strange ways, so their psychotic episodes should'nt be written off as "brain ghosts" but be studied and analyzed.

okie
9th December 2010, 09:34 PM
Very interesting.

I'm skeptical about "negs" being some outside force to put blame on. I have had experiences which some here would define as neg related but just what is a neg? When I think of a neg I think of a somewhat self conscious existence programmed to mess with stuff. Perhaps the neg experience is a self manifested, energetic, collective metaphor. If everything is information and we are like tuning forks receiving information of the same frequency, could our senses just be tuning into whatever it is we are curious about experiencing then filtering it down through our lenses?

So does the psychological problem originate in the brain, or the field? Or am I just compartmentalizing the human experience?

Sorry, stream of consciousness rambling.

mick
10th December 2010, 12:44 AM
Neg experiences are often written off/dismissed as psychotic episodes, hallucinations and schizophrenia, but I believe schizophrenics often see very clearly different negs and interact with them in strange ways, so their psychotic episodes should'nt be written off as "brain ghosts" but be studied and analyzed.

If new to you this book may be of interest. Available as a free download from several places..

THIRTY YEARS AMONG THE DEAD by Carl A Wickland M D

Basically the accounts of a psychologist who made use of a medium (his wife) to help with cases. The book has a long intro but then gets into cases.

okie
10th December 2010, 04:35 AM
this thread reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEglHjd_gUQ

ButterflyWoman
10th December 2010, 05:12 AM
So does the psychological problem originate in the brain, or the field?
I've asked this question many times, in fact.

In the case of true schizophrenia, there is a measurable difference in the structure of the brain, and it's degenerative, i.e., it grows worse if untreated, and the brain structure actually decreases and collapses.

But, if we consider that all conditions of human experience are manifested from thought/emotion/belief, what does that say about someone who develops schizophrenia, a degenerative brain disorder? What does it say about someone who develops Lupus (immune system disorder) or Bipolar Disorder (with which I was once diagnosed and for which I was once treated, though I haven't got it now, strangely enough) or cancer or gum disease or macular degeneration or anything else?

I don't know. I can speculate, and I certainly have, but I don't know, and I doubt anyone else does, either. They may believe, but a belief is not knowledge (and vice versa).

Something to meditate upon, anyway, I think.

Beekeeper
10th December 2010, 11:05 PM
this thread reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEglHjd_gUQ

I found this perspective interesting, Okie.

mvjonsson
11th December 2010, 10:01 AM

If new to you this book may be of interest. Available as a free download from several places..

THIRTY YEARS AMONG THE DEAD by Carl A Wickland M D

Basically the accounts of a psychologist who made use of a medium (his wife) to help with cases. The book has a long intro but then gets into cases.

Thanks for the title I will check it up.

What I find interesting is that people who are psychotic/schizophrenic perceive these "entities" similar to how psychics and occultists perceive them, and that there might be a "grey zone" to where negative spirit energy forms influence and are involved in both psychological and physiological states and conditions.
Some people talk about weird conditions that doctors were unable to explain and diagnose where alternative medicine practitioners who has a "holistic approach" were better to see patterns and disturbances.

Also I believe that when sceptical people dismiss a psychotic persons experinences as purely subjective, they are missing a vital point that the person may experience paranormal states. perhaps in a contorted way, but still there are analogies between "soul" and psyche. Jung was one of the first psychologists to point this out.

Tutor
11th December 2010, 04:19 PM
:D

mvjonsson
11th December 2010, 11:44 PM
The notion of two separate realities that collide, is something that I can agree on. Astral entities regard us and interact with us as energy, and they seem often to interpret us as differently and find it hard that we don't understand their motives.

Negs, per definition, doesn't necessarily need to be truely evil or unabalanced, even if they are perceived by us in that way. Perhaps it is in many ways like the animal kingdom where white sharks attack humans, believing them to be seals. It is when we reach the higher or mid-high levels where it gets more dangerous as these negs are much more intelligent and have a specific agenda.

But even on that level it might be our lack of understanding of the operating astral levels and our own disability in using our own spiritual powers fully, that causes conflict in meeting with the dark spirits.

mvjonsson
12th December 2010, 07:40 PM
An interesting Swedish tv-programme aired today regarding the increased appearance of multiple cases of narcolepsy in children/young people, which is believed to be connected with the swine-flu vaccine Pandemrix.
It is believed this vaccine may attack areas in the hypothalamus causing narcolepsy which has many symptoms that are very similar to neg phenomena: sleep paralysis, intense nightmares/night terrors, being visited by dark ghoulish men.

I found it very interesting as I as a child suffered from urerhral reflux and was given furudantin, a medicine given to people suffer prolonged urinal infections, it gave me intense nightmares and hallucinations of astral spiders, and I believe it started my neg problems then.

As a child we are "spiritually open" and strong neurological stimulants, may open the door to these low astral nasties that prowl about seeking a door to the higher etheric realm.

mick
19th December 2010, 09:44 PM
What I find interesting is that people who are psychotic/schizophrenic perceive these "entities" similar to how psychics and occultists perceive them, and that there might be a "grey zone" to where negative spirit energy forms influence and are involved in both psychological and physiological states and conditions.
A common theme here may be that a product of some states is to remove filters that psychics and so on also remove, that is, an opening of viewports into subtle levels.

Regarding the "grey zone", I would say that there are entities that are exploitive and/or mischievous (a kind description) that will alight on any opportunity. As to their source, another story. :)

Some people talk about weird conditions that doctors were unable to explain and diagnose where alternative medicine practitioners who has a "holistic approach" were better to see patterns and disturbances.
Also it could be an attention to details that connects with the patient which cranks up beneficial responses in the patient. Regarding the holistic approach, I also think it better to work at the largest perspective rather than tunnel. :)

Also I believe that when sceptical people dismiss a psychotic persons experinences as purely subjective, they are missing a vital point that the person may experience paranormal states. perhaps in a contorted way, but still there are analogies between "soul" and psyche. Jung was one of the first psychologists to point this out.
The book I mentioned if I recall correctly covers this area with mention of how psychology moved towards the academic... I read that nowadays the patient narrative even if considered off the wall will still be used as a tool in treatment. What it might be saying is maybe "filed". :)

Alaskans
16th January 2011, 06:31 PM
ive met some really crazy crazies, but nearly all of them make perfect sense, they are just speaking a different language, often times a sentence that sounds like giberish makes perfect sense when seen on multiple levels within multiple time space and dimensional references, making it a more efficient form of communication. me being open minded and somewhat aware was able to understand what they say. the problem is when what they say becomes so abstract and symbolic that it becomes useless to everyone but themselves. the other small percent only say lies when they have episodes, personally i think that is way more crazy

theyve been trying to convince me im schizo, but i doubt it. a little off frequency sure, but they use the term very broadly and include any "paranormal" stuff as symptoms. if jesus were alive today and went to the psychologist, he would leave with armloads of pills. it used to anger me because the medical community (and some people) creates most mental disorders in people by sending a sick 'insane' energy at them, its a powerful and cruel form of psychic attack (usually unintentional).

in my experience real schizophrenia is a brainwave energy pattern (just like anything else). i emulated it from a schizo just to check it out. im also convinced that a lot of 'crazies' just need to get grounded. i used to forget about a lot of things in my life, but i wasnt crazy, i was just spending all my time 'up there', was usually bi-located doing stuff and had little/no interest in physical life.