PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbie :)

brightspark
9th December 2010, 11:53 PM
Hi everyone!

So glad to have found a forum about this :)

The universe seems to be pushing me in a spiritual direction lately, almost to the exclusion of everything else. not exactly sure why, but i'm trying to just go with the flow. I learned Reiki awhile back and that was a huge step for me... and it seemed to open some pathways to the spiritual realm wider than they had been before. I've always been into meditation and astral projection seems like the next big step. I have projected before, but it was either controlled by my guides.. or for some idiotic reason i didn't realize i had projected until after i came back (even when consciously trying to have one... once i literally went back to my body and laid down in it to try and project... duh!). Anyhoo, I thought that if I joined something i might be able to learn some more about it and maybe get some motivation to practice it better or more regularly.

I hope to be able to use it to meet with my guides, be a little more clear about my life purpose, peruse the akashic records, and hopefully spend some more time meeting with spiritual teachers. It sure would be nice to figure out why i'm being pushed in this direction as well... not that i don't enjoy it, it is just frustrating to have every other door closed in my face and not know why, lol!

CFTraveler
9th December 2010, 11:55 PM
Hi Brightspark and welcome to the forums. I hope you can find some help and support here.