PDA

View Full Version : Qabalistic classification of troublesome negs

mvjonsson
11th December 2010, 10:17 PM
Being a student of theurgy/ceremonial magick I tend to look for a qabalistic analogy in regards to my neg related problems, and I have discussed these matters with a friend who is a Golden Dawn member.

Robert Bruce states that 99% of all troublesome negs are earthbound, so if this is correct, this also correlates with the Qabalistic belief that the Qlipphoth (=negative or unbalanced spirit energies) are located at the base of Malkuth (the Earth Sphere) and thus also closely related to the corresponding chakra levels (root/base chakra and sexual area chakra).

Especially astral wildlife, incubi/succubi and various astral parasitic forms such as jellyfish, squids, seem to belong to the lower astral sphere, and thus Malkuth.
But what about higher more intelligent negs that might use the lower ones for getting entrance to humans, how do we properly classify them?

Do they belong to Yesod (the Moon Sephirah) and/or even higher Sephirothic spheres?
It seems when entity removers remove a neg entity there is often a hierarchic chain of others, which might mean that the higher negs try to prevent light workers to evolve by blocking their chakras and feeding on them via lower energy thought forms and lower animalistic astral beings.
The qlipphotic hierarchies may seem somewhat dated now, in regards to talk of alien-type negs, and so on.

My experience is that negs react on Hebrew god names as well as Enochian god names as these are pure energy patterns that seem to disturb their being, especially if vibrated as a mantra, in similar fashion as the Lama/Vajrayana monks do.
Greek god names does'nt influence as much as Hebrew does, perhaps this has to do with the energy patterns of the words?

CFTraveler
11th December 2010, 10:38 PM
This information may help you; it's a very complete source of what the Qlippoth is and what it's paths are called (I know you know this, others may not).
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... l#msg10880 (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,3739.msg10880.html#msg10880)

Any sephira (and by corresponding, chakra system) has it's averse quality, going all the way up to down. I think when you get to the top and get into 'prior to emanation' then there is no husk to speak of, Unmanifest God having no possible averse.

CFTraveler
11th December 2010, 10:44 PM
My experience is that negs react on Hebrew god names as well as Enochian god names as these are pure energy patterns that seem to disturb their being, especially if vibrated as a mantra, in similar fashion as the Lama/Vajrayana monks do.
Greek god names does'nt influence as much as Hebrew does, perhaps this has to do with the energy patterns of the words? Interesting discovery. It's possible that in modern times and the bastardization of greek mythology, we don't associate greek god names with power, as we do with Hebrew words, possibly due to the power given to them by abrahamic religion. Why enochian I have no idea.
Interesting.

mvjonsson
11th December 2010, 11:32 PM
Yes, all sephiroth except the Atziluthic sephiroth have qlipphotic counterparts. Atziluth, representing the highest three sephirah are pure spirit and are thus unable to be qlipphotic/separated.

Even though Hebrew and Enochian are powerful, they are/can be problematic. Hebrew is tainted by an egregore of conflict, and Enochian is a separate spiritual hierarchy, independent of the qabalistic one, and the Enochian spirits have by some been likened to aliens, some leading occultists such as Paul Foster Case have warned against doing Enochian magick. Enochian energies may be troublesome if activated in an unbalanced way, as their effects are very powerful and direct.

Greek as an agregore is purer though, and more harmonic than the Hebrew, but more difficult to vibrate it to resemble the effects of Hebrew.
I use a Greek banishing ritual (SWP) and it really works, its effect is more harmonic than when I did the Hebrew LBRP.

In regards to using mantras, I found that vibrating the god names and archangel names in Hebrew has a warming effect on the energy-body. If one has neg-problems this soothes and helps.

I have'nt tried out mantras using Greek Neoplatonic names, with the exception of IEEOUA, which is similar to YHVH, and it was effective, so I guess Greek works as well but requires much more practice to get it right.

mvjonsson
12th December 2010, 10:49 AM
I tend to take the pragmatic approach rather than the philosophical one as intellectualising about a condition will not change it in any way. "If something works, use it" is my paradigm.
Then who cares if it is the correct Kabbalah or not.
If one is neg-infected one has to act and do what one can, and if one stumbles in the dark, so be it.
Every step taken is better than not taking a step at all.

mick
19th December 2010, 10:28 PM
Especially astral wildlife, incubi/succubi and various astral parasitic forms such as jellyfish, squids, seem to belong to the lower astral sphere, and thus Malkuth.
But what about higher more intelligent negs that might use the lower ones for getting entrance to humans, how do we properly classify them?

Interesting descriptions of types, I would mention a fish like critter also which also has a characteristic of an observer.

I use a simpler classification. Drones and motivators but there are motivators and motivators. :)

It seems when entity removers remove a neg entity there is often a hierarchic chain of others, which might mean that the higher negs try to prevent light workers to evolve by blocking their chakras and feeding on them via lower energy thought forms and lower animalistic astral beings.

Yes, often I think some unwelcome entity experiences are the product of some manifestation resulting from the intent/will of others higher up. This results in local interactions, that is, manifestations of the larger scale intent/will. Fix the local manifestation still leaves the empowering structure in place with its driving will likely to cause a repeat in some manner.

To your next point I would add the following that where there is some form of shaping a landscape for some purpose by a hierarchic chain then where there may be those present in that landscape (lightworkers) that by their natural state of being interfere with that process can then find themselves subjected as you say to crap. Slightly different slant but worth putting in the pot I think.

Some magical practitioners and perhaps from your studies you might comment here work to set their landscape for chosen purposes and if unimpeded these can ultimately drift over fairly large areas. When encountering lightworkers an interference pattern arises and the above situations might then arise. For myself, I would say that some practitioners, physical or otherwise can get somewhat territorial about such things. :)