PDA

View Full Version : creating money

natalie-1984
13th December 2010, 06:00 AM
If people can create tulpas, could you also create a big stack of cash? I'm not talking about LOA which also works for manifesting cash, I'm talking about taking the time and energy to focus and create into physical existance money.

ButterflyWoman
13th December 2010, 06:59 AM
Maybe. I've heard of people manifesting things like gold chains and shoes and other such things. I don't see why you couldn't manifest a pile of money.

But the thing with money is that it's actually entirely worthless in and of itself. It's only a symbol. People agree that they'll act like these bits of printed paper (or plastic, in some countries) and the weird disks of mostly useless metal have some sort of actual meaning and value.

So to me, the idea of manifesting bits of paper is kind of absurd. What you REALLY want is the freedom that comes with what the money represents. What you REALLY want is the lifestyle that money can give you. You want to be able to pay all your bills and get out of debt and buy whatever you feel like and so on. It's not really about the pile of paper...

The more I work with reality creation and intention, the more and more I see that it's usually about some underlying desire rather than some specific item or object (occasionally it is; I've been known to manifest specific objects and things into my reality, just because I wanted the experience of the specific object or thing). In the case of money, though, it's not that you particularly want to experience "a pile of specially printed paper", so it seems that trying to manifest that could be problematic.

Or not. I've never tried to do it, actually.

CFTraveler
13th December 2010, 02:35 PM
If people can create tulpas, could you also create a big stack of cash? I'm not talking about LOA which also works for manifesting cash, I'm talking about taking the time and energy to focus and create into physical existance money. As far as I know tulpas are thoughtforms, not physical structures. So when a tulpa is created, it is an immersive creation that can be experienced physically, but not otherwise. I know that it is described as physical, but all the accounts I have read of tulpas point to optical illusions or immersive experiences, in other words, mindstuff.

And what CW said- money is simply a symbol for the ability to exchange energy, and that is what you want to work with.

defectron
14th December 2010, 04:12 PM
You could, but I think this would be a waste of time for someone with enough command of reality manipulation to physically manifest objects, there'd be easier ways to bring in money while you could use those abilities for other more productive things. That's my opinion on the matter anyway.

Jajon
22nd December 2010, 06:20 AM
Hi Natalie. By the way 1984 was a great year, it's when I was born! Jupiter and Neptune were both in Capricorn which means people born at this time tend to focus on their spirituality creating concrete and solid structures (Capricorn).

I manifested £20 out of thin air once. Pulled it out of a dream. I asked Robert about it in 2008, you can check the post here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11035&p=84349

Haven't had anything like that happen again though and I didn't pre-plan it or anything it just kind of happened.

natalie-1984
22nd December 2010, 08:26 AM
:shock: ...I am speechless!

Is this related to the law of attraction perhaps? They say that if you dream about something you really want it's supose to manifest it sooner, as if you were using visualization. But what you did takes it to a whole nother level! .....that shouldn't be possible...How is that possible?? :shock:

defectron
22nd December 2010, 02:44 PM
Awesome, I'm totally going to try doing that when I get better at projecting. Maybe I'll try manifesting some gold bricks or a high quality samurai sword, I wonder if it would work if you try to manifest something that shouldn't exist, like say the body of a dinosaur if you could make that physically manifest, or even better project tot he future and manifest one of the uninvented machines you see there. I wonder if you tried to astrally shape shift using intention that powerful if you could change your physical body. Though that might be a problem if you don't know how to shift back when you wake up. another thing to try would be to teleport your physical body somewhere else using this, the possibilities are endless.

Jajon
23rd December 2010, 04:55 PM
I've thought a lot about how it could have occurred and it still boggles my mind. Every bank note has a serial number on it, I wonder if the bank note had a traceable history. If it were to just manifest out of thin air, when was it printed? Did it teleport from somewhere else like from the inside of an ATM, did I switch dimensions to another reality where the note is in my pocket, did I create a duplicate note of another existing note somewhere else, or was it just a fake note like a forgery? No idea! I wish I kept it in retrospect, but I was a student at the time and spent it straight away.

In terms of how it was done, all I remember is in the dream having an insight to produce a really powerful red beam from the Sky. This hooked me up to a much more powerful force above me. The red beam felt *extremely* powerful and had a huge downward force. I didn't do much either, the red beam's power was coming from elsewhere.

Red might relate to the root chakra which is about the earth and physical manifestation.

CFTraveler
23rd December 2010, 05:16 PM
I have always thought that manifestation is not an "something out of nothing" type of action, that it uses the laws of physics that are in place for the environment it's used in. So while in the extraphysical the results will be experienced either instantaneously or almost, manifestation will happen within the boundaries of the experience. So even though the money was 'delivered to order', so to speak, it actually existed prior to 'landing' on your hands.
Think of it like this- 'magical' doesn't mean 'against the rules', it means 'using the rules', focusing them to create an effect, pure and simple.
Yes, I think the universe is so awesome that it allows for this type of thing- it's the 'Law of the Land', not it's exception.
Just my two cents.

Jajon
23rd December 2010, 06:06 PM
I know where you're coming from CFTraveler, I think quite the same. I've had many manifestations of the Law of Attraction variety and they always come from normal routes.

On the other hand I've seen a lot of dense etheric energy which is very visible and has definite location in our 3D reality. I have the feeling that if there was more density to this energy it would actual have a solid form. Some buddhist monks can create tulpas through enormous concentration which condenses huge amounts amounts of mental, astral and etheric energy into a physical form. Angels and their counterparts have been known to manifest physically.

But if the bank note in my experience was a creation like this, then maybe I should have woken up with it in my hand. It was in my pocket which makes me think there was some kind of quantum reality jump or something.

CFTraveler
23rd December 2010, 06:14 PM
On the other hand I've seen a lot of dense etheric energy which is very visible and has definite location in our 3D reality. Of course, but I consider it natural, part of the picture that classic physics is coming to discover little by little.

defectron
23rd December 2010, 08:31 PM
So even though the money was 'delivered to order', so to speak, it actually existed prior to 'landing' on your hands.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you referring to something like the multiple worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, where for every possibility a world will exist to represent it, but we can usually at least only interact with one of these worlds at a given time. What I think your saying here is Jajon manifested an aspect of another world that isn't usually interacted with. Or are you just talking about the energy constructing the money existing prior. Though I suspect that that the latter isn't the case given that from what we've heard it was reproduced with enough percision to be indestinguishable form a regular bill making the multiple worlds idea more probable here.

Anyway, in your opinion, would reproducing something larger then a bill be more difficult?

CFTraveler
23rd December 2010, 08:39 PM
There are many mechanisms in which this could happen- delivery from a twin universe (or a swap) is one possibility, some sort of wormhole or apport is another (or a version of the same). I'm sure if I put enough thought into it I can come up with a few more like the subconscious desire put the idea in someone else's mind who without thinking about it put the money in the pockets for Jajon to find when his superconscious guided him to at the time is another possibility. Some of those stretch the laws of physics as we know them, but not so much, as CW's link to the macro nonlocal states article shows.

natalie-1984
23rd December 2010, 10:20 PM
One time I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground, but I gave it back to the lady that dropped it in front of me in the checkout line :mrgreen: