PDA

View Full Version : Nat's AP/dream diary

natalie-1984
2nd November 2010, 07:53 PM
I have been doing quite a bit of research online about expanding the power of the mind, I came across the Silva method. This is very interesting! I bought a book, and I can't believe how old it is! It's from the 70's. Has anyone else read his books? He talks a lot about meditation and getting into transe states, and you learn how to do this while wide awake! Could be useful for AP! :mrgreen:

I recently had another AP experience, last week I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to give it a go. I got my upper half out and my arms. But I saw a light on my bed covers and became distracted, I ended up wasting the whole experience waving my AP hand through it saying "oooOOo neato!" :shock: . I don't remember anything after that. I might have fully AP or I might have went back to sleep. The next morning I realized that it wasn't a light on my bed, it was just the patterns on my bedcovers! DOH! What a waste!!! But I have been trying NOT to AP at night (consciousely) so I have been sleeping on my side. This hasn't stopped me from having vivid dreams of faraway places. So , not sure if it's working! Well, it's nap time!

sweet dreams!

-natalie

CFTraveler
2nd November 2010, 08:30 PM
I have been doing quite a bit of research online about expanding the power of the mind, I came across the Silva method. This is very interesting! I bought a book, and I can't believe how old it is! It's from the 70's. Has anyone else read his books? He talks a lot about meditation and getting into transe states, and you learn how to do this while wide awake! Could be useful for AP! :mrgreen: When I was younger I went to a couple of his workshops with my dad, but I don't remember much about them. I believe he does the same thing they all do- teach you to use trance states to learn or try to achieve whatever the desired outcome is.

I recently had another AP experience, last week I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to give it a go. I got my upper half out and my arms. But I saw a light on my bed covers and became distracted, I ended up wasting the whole experience waving my AP hand through it saying "oooOOo neato!" :shock: . I don't remember anything after that. I might have fully AP or I might have went back to sleep. The next morning I realized that it wasn't a light on my bed, it was just the patterns on my bedcovers! DOH! What a waste!!! But I have been trying NOT to AP at night (consciousely) so I have been sleeping on my side. This hasn't stopped me from having vivid dreams of faraway places. So , not sure if it's working! Well, it's nap time!

sweet dreams!

-natalie Since the nonphysical state is all about exploration, I wouldn't call your experience a waste- I would say that it shows you what you need to work on- lucidity perhaps.

Korpo
3rd November 2010, 11:54 AM
Hello, natalie-1984.

I played with the Da-Silva method for a short while, but it wasn't for me.

The experience you had was definitely helpful in building some familarity with being in your energy body. I'm sure it was helpful.

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
6th November 2010, 09:06 PM
Today I set my alarm clock with the intent of AP. I like to try when I am in that half awake/half asleep state.
But the problem was that I was curled up facing the wall and didn't realize it! I must have tried 4 times! One time I thought I was on the ground crawling away but I realized I was still in bed, my bedsheets are almost the same color as the carpet. I didn't want to roll onto my back and ruin the trance. I had a hard time opening my astral sight too. On another try I felt the heavy sinking sensation and I thought "float up" and so I could feel that I was hovering above my body. Then I wanted to go to my bedroom door, so I imagined it. But I had to try and walk there, it felt like walking through mud. I was blind this whole time. When I could feel that I had gotten to my door I turned and tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Then since I couldn't even be sure I was really out or just imagining all this I aborted the mission. One of the tries I had my legs floating way up in the air! That made me happy cause it felt so awesome!

One of the things I noticed while I was trying was that I felt a presence. Not good or bad, but it just felt like someone was standing there watching me. The reason I have been trying to do this during the day was so I wouldn't run into negs! It was noon and sunny out, but I still got scared! But all together this would be my 4th AP experience! Hurray! 4 times in less than a month isn't that bad :).

-natalie

CFTraveler
6th November 2010, 09:31 PM
The presence was more than likely your own expanded energy body feedback, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
There are two or three possible reasons for the 'heaviness' of your experience- one may be that you are not lucid enough in that you just woke up and are more asleep than awake- I would recommend the 'trying before it's time to get up', but to actually get up first, walk and then go back to bed and then do your attempt. You will go right into trance, and will be more aware.
Another possibility is that you need to do (more) energy work, that you need to develop your etheric body a little bit more, to help with navigation issues.

Well done, Natalie.

natalie-1984
7th November 2010, 03:34 AM
Thank you for the advice, that cleared up some of my confusion.
I think I learned quite a bit from my failed AP experience today. First thing I learned is that it IS a lot harder to do when curled up in a ball on your side, second thing I learned is that even though it's easier for me to disconnect from my body when I am on the edge of sleep, I need to learn how to do this with my mind wide awake. I could have been successful and went exploring, but since I was always a few moments away from sleep I might not even remember it.

This is off topic, but I had a funny dream the other night. It was a lucid dream where I was showing people how I could walk through walls and put my arm through a tv. They were very impressed! It felt so strange to put my arm through the tv, I could feel a heavy tingling sensation. Then I tried something I never did in my dreams, I put my right hand through my left hand! It was harder to do, but I told myself that since this was a dream I should be able to do it. Everyone wanted to know how I was doing these things I told them that it was simple - my dream= my rules! I told them next time they had a lucid dream to try it, ( lol, made perfect sense at the time!). And last night I had another lucid dream, it was my usual ghost dream. Where I call them out ( I say "any spirits or ghosts here feel free to come out and chat") and sit and talk to them and ask them questions. I'm becoming a ghost psychiatrist in my dreams!

Thank you again for your input, I agree I do need to do more energy work. I am just always so tired I fall asleep. (life of a single mom of 2 little ones I guess!)

sweet dreams!
-natalie

Korpo
12th November 2010, 12:49 PM
This may be obvious to others, but I have no repeatedly read it and I wondered: Why is everybody trying to reach the door?

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
14th November 2010, 03:15 AM
AP #5 today :0)

I'm pretty excited about this! Today being Saturday my ex has the kids all day so I decided to take a nap this morning. Well, first I did some energy work and meditating. When I woke up from my nap I decided to lay still for a minute before trying to AP. The energy work has been helping a great deal!! I was able to see (partialy) with my 3rd eye as I started to roll out of my body. This time I made sure I was laying on my back ;). I struggled for a bit to get off of the bed, I kept thinking "20 feet just 20 feet" and "don't ask for help". But then I was finaly free and by my bedroom door. I could see perfectly, but the air seemed grainy. I was like "I'm out...now what??" So I went downstairs. I totaly forgot about trying to collect past life info...or doing anything productive for that matter :mrgreen:

This is where it gets ... weird. When I got downstairs I saw this happy teenage girl in my living room. She was excited to see me, and I was just as happy to see her! She said she was APing too, and was here to help me. She showed me how to walk through a wall. Then my living room changed and we were in a completely different house. We were thinking about what to do next. I said "I kind of want to stay in RTZ and make sure my girls are okay with their father." she looked kind of scared and said "we should go into astral". This part is silly... she told me that the way she usually does it is by spinning around and getting dizzy, and that usualy puts her right there. So we tried this and ended up just feeling dizzy, we both laughed about this! :lol:

I told her we could try the technique of projecting into a painting or picture. We found a painting that we liked and held eachother's hand while we approached it and projected inside. We were in some western town. It gets kind of fuzzy after that. But I remember we rode horses around the town, and I was on a mission to have proof for myself after I woke up that I astral projected. After we got to this western town it turned into more of a dream. And it had me questioning whether I astrally projected at all or just drempt the whole thing.

Leaving my body felt unmistakenly real, meeting the girl felt real as well. It felt like she was my long lost best friend and I felt an instant connection to her :D . I was gone for a few hours and I'm surprised I have so much memory of this. I really think this has a lot to do with the energy work I did. I have noticed a few tiny bumps on my legs, like bug bites. Maybe from energy work.

This is unrelated but, the lamp in my girl's bedroom keeps turning on and I have to go in and shut it off :shock: . It never scares me, ( I don't feel any negativity) it just kind of amuses me and makes me smile. I think I am almost ready to communicate with spirits or ghosts. Maybe if they could contact me during the day instead of scare the crap out of me at night then it would be all good! ...man I sound crazy huh?

-natalie

greytraveller
15th November 2010, 03:50 AM
Hey there Natalie.
You had a nice OBE/AP and thanx for sharing it here.
About going into that painting - I read an excerpt from one of Robert Bruce's book (Astral Dynamics probably) where he entered into a painting during an OBE. So other people have done that but it is apparently very rarely done. So maybe that could be an option for your next OBE. Get a photo or painting of somewhere that you would like to go, hang it up on the wall of your room and try to enter into it. The possibilities are nearly endless. :wink: :!:

Regards 8)
Grey

natalie-1984
15th November 2010, 05:44 AM
I wanted to find one of my pics of Hawaii. Or just stay in the RTZ, but the other girl didn't want to. She could have just been a figment of my imagination, but I don't really care.
I kind of have a goal in mind, but I always forget it. My goal is to find out about my past life.

I tried another AP today after my nap (gatta love those unemployment naps :wink: ) , but I couldn't get to that point. I have noticed there is an actual feeling I get when my body goes from etheric to astral, and then I just KNOW I can leave, it's so instinctual. It's like a click or something, then all the sudden I am light and floaty. I'm just great with words huh! God I suck at words. I'm usually online at nightime and by that time my IQ has dropped like 30 points.

okey dokey

good night!

-natalie

istia
15th November 2010, 09:32 AM
hi congrats+thanx for sharing your exciting experiences, great to read! i wouldnt doubt this exp in any way, cause this girl-connection, whatever it finally is, if an independent entity or at least an inner help-or-guide-aspect-of-yourself, i find just beautiful.

greytraveller
17th November 2010, 07:31 PM
Natalie
You do Not suck at words. You have experiences and emotions during an out of body experience that can Not be described by words. An OBE is an ethereal and ephemeral experience and typing words into a computer cannot describe it accurately. Your account of your OBE Was clear and lucid though.

Regards 8)
Grey

natalie-1984
26th November 2010, 05:46 PM
This morning at 3 am I was supose to get up and go to Black Friday, but I was too tired to get up so I decided to try and astral project. I had immediate success. It was as easy as rolling out of bed and getting up. My vision was pretty much perfect, except that the air looked grainy. I was looking around trying to memorize everything that I saw. I went downstairs and tried to memorize things I saw downstairs as well that way I could confirm this experience. I was really excited about going outside, but I didn't even have to walk through the front door because I just opened it like normal. When I got outside there were people sitting around talking, one of them freaked out when she saw me she said "OH my God! You are glowing blue!" then other people started gathering around. I looked at my arms and noticed that I was glowing a really pretty blue color, it looked like an aura. I think as soon as I walked outside I was in a dream place.

I told them that I was out of my body. I touched my arm and it felt solid. I told someone to take pictures of me so we would have proof when I had to go back to my body. Some guy who claimed he AP all the time said he didn't believe me, so I pushed my hand through a brick wall to prove it to him but he turned away. I pushed my whole arm through this brick wall and the hole I created stayed and started to change into rainbow colors. The hole turned into a tunnel and at the end of the tunnel I could see a UFO flying past. The ufo took notice of this tunnel and started banging it's ship into it trying to get through into our dimension. I was freaking out! I tried to close up the hole but the ship kept banging against it knocking more bricks off. I guess I made some sort of portal for the spaceship to get through. Since I was scared I told the people that it was time for me to go back to my body, that I had been out long enough. So I thought about my body sleeping in bed and I shifted my consciousness to my physical body and made it wake up. I could feel my astral body being pulled really fast back into my body. That was fun :mrgreen:

I woke up for a minute, but I guess I fell asleep right after and drempt that I went back outside to these people in my regular body. Everything was normal, it was still the same place, but there was no tunnel through the brick wall.

I don't really like how my projections turn into dreamlike experiences, it makes me want to question the whole thing. Everything felt so real up until I walked outside. HOw do we know that these experiences aren't just dreams? I mean, if you can't gather any substantial evidence because of reality fluctuations then what is the difference between AP and dreams? These experiences feel so lucid and real, but so does lucid dreaming. The only part that feels more vivid than a lucid dream is when I leave my body and walk to my bedroom door and look at my surroundings. I need to develope the ability to do this being totaly awake in meditation, not on the verge of sleep. *sigh* maybe I should just enjoy the experience and not care wether it was real or not. :?

-natalie

CFTraveler
26th November 2010, 06:47 PM
Hi Natalie.
I think reading (or rereading) this post (http://www.forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9378&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30#p139206) might be beneficial for you, especially the part that begins with "I've looked at the accounts of your projection experiences on the other threads. " ...and so on.

natalie-1984
27th November 2010, 04:57 AM
That's pretty cool that Kurt Leland was on here. I think I might have to buy one of his books now! I have read that whole thread before. And it makes sense that some of my dreams or projections are actually tests to help me develope spiritualy. I remember all this BEFORE I go to bed, but then I forget! Today some more memories from my AP started coming back to me. I was showing the people how I could float. At first I couldn't get off the ground, but then when I relaxed and stopped trying so hard and thought positive thoughts I was able to float.

Here is something I have been meaning to ask, How do you raise your vibration? Do you do that through positive thoughts? That's the only thing I can think of. Just trying to get happier maybe?

Thank you for the response, re-reading those posts helped me put things in perspective. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! BTW, how many children do you have? Boys or girls? You don't have to answer if it is too personal 8)

-natalie

greytraveller
28th November 2010, 03:29 AM
Natalie
Very cool, I especially liked your glowing blue color! 8)
About the tunnel and the UFO. Many people theorize that UFOs (starships) make use of wormholes/tunnels/stargates to travel between stars. A stargate/tunnel is simply a hole in the fabric of space-time allowing a starship or an out of body person to instantaneously travel from one point in space to another. You closing that stargate/tunnel on the UFO must have really pissed off the aliens. :!: :D

Cheers :wink:
Grey

natalie-1984
16th December 2010, 07:19 PM
I am really excited about this one! I have been wanting to experience another OOBE for a while now, last night I finaly did!

I was inbetween dreams and had the urge to get out of bed, so I rolled over and pushed myself up to sitting on the edge of my bed. Once I realized that that was WAY more difficult than it should have been and my eyesight was kind of grainy and wavy I realized I was out! I was so excited! Finaly after weeks of nothing! So I tried to run to my bedroom door so I wouldn't get sucked back into my body. Running to my door was hard to do, it felt like I was being pulled back. I had so much energy because I remembered this time all the stuff I wanted to do! Before I left my room I took a quick look back at my bed, I didn't see my body lying in bed. But I figured that was because it was in a lower dimension and I was in the astral.

I was running down the stairs and decided to try and jump through the window overlooking the front yard. I got up close to it and took a big jump and went right through the window softly floating down to the ground. When I was floating down to the ground I was hit with the chill of the night air. This kind of confused me because I didn't think I was supose to feel the cold air. But it was a chilly 20 degrees or so! I saw someone drive by, but they didn't see me. I think this could have been someone having their own dream about driving (?).

I looked up at the clear night sky and saw lots of stars. And some spaceships :shock: . These might have been a figment of my imagination, or they could have been REAL ETs exploring the astral. One of them was rather low and looked like an acorn.

I had all these ideas running through my head of what I wanted to do. I decided to call upon my spirit guide, so I yelled "I want to speak to my spirit guide". Then everything got a little darker and I was sucked up into the sky "weeee!", I ended up being in this black void where I could hear a male voice start talking to me. I asked him lots of questions and received lots of answers. I made the mistake of staying out for too long because now I can't remember what any of the answers were! Cr@p! When I asked him who I was in my last life I didn't get a response, maybe this was due to me currently rethinking this theory all together (?).

I am really happy about this experience. It wasn't so far fetched that I am questioning it, it felt as real - maybe even more real than me typing this. I feel like I am going to have a buzz from this all day!

I wanted to add something else, ever since my dreams have been a lot more lucid and real I am having a hard time remembering what was real and what was just a dream. Like if I am remembering a conversation I had with someone I have to stop and think "but was that a dream or real?", then I have to remember if anything weird or dreamlike happened. I find myself now really watching what I say to people, I don't want to end up saying "oh nevermind, I just realized that was only a dream I had!". I feel like a nutcase! I have to do dream checks throughout the day to see if I am dreaming or not. Like right now I am so tired I looked down at the keyboard (which I rarely do 8) ) and the keys were all wavy. But I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming....98% Sure! I will find out sooner or later! :mrgreen:

time for nap!

CFTraveler
16th December 2010, 08:33 PM
Hi Natalie. Would you like me to round them all up to make them into an OBE journal?

greytraveller
16th December 2010, 09:30 PM
Natalie
Yeah, that was a memorable OBE :!: I particularly liked the spaceships. Could you distinguish any shapes, perhaps the classic disk shapes or maybe triangles. It would be interesting to know if any physical UFOs sightings were reported in your area last night.
The flying must have been a lot of fun. Good recall of the events also. :)

Regards 8)
Grey

natalie-1984
17th December 2010, 05:31 AM
CFTraveler,

Could you please? That would be awesome!

Greytraveler,

I saw a saucer type one, a ball of light one, and the huge acorn one that was hovering quietly above my apartment. I wasn't scared or anything, it was like seeing a car! I knew they were there, and they knew I was there. Do you think they were real? Or just mind stuff? Why would they cruise around in the astral? Watching peoples' dreams? Or do you think I was in the RTZ?

Korpo
17th December 2010, 11:41 AM
Hello, Natalie.

About seeing aliens in the astral - not taking it too literal might help. All that can be told at this point is that you something "alien to you" - strange, unknown, not understood. You see vehicles of some kind and associate consciousness with it (you assume it has some conscious being in steering it or inside). Nothing else is known at this point. If you look too much for clues that they "must be" ETs, you might miss out on their real nature. I think it will unfold over time what they are.

Cheers,
Oliver

defectron
17th December 2010, 07:55 PM
That's a great idea asking for communication with your spirit guide, I had actually planned to do that in my next projection after reading that, but I forgot all about trying to do that this morning, so maybe next time.

As for the ufo's Kurt said the little man in the alien costume I saw was probably a simulation robot, it's possible that something simialer could be behind the astral ufo's you saw. I haven't seen any ufo's in projections yet, but I have seen a bunch in semi lucid dreams in the past. I have a suggestion, if your able to, the next time you see a ufo in a projection, how's about you fly up next to it, try to get a better look at it, or even try talking to it.

Hi Natalie. Would you like me to round them all up to make them into an OBE journal?

If it's not too much trouble could you do that with me too? Mine are pretty much plastered all over the place.

CFTraveler
17th December 2010, 08:03 PM
@ defectron:
It's done. I found all the OBE reports I found and put them together and stickied it with the rest of the journals. The posts were in order of posting, so it may look weird at first, but that's how the program does it.

natalie-1984
18th December 2010, 06:55 AM
Korpo,

I never thought of that! I was thinking that either they are real and just hangin out in astral, or they were just something I manifested at that time. I have been thinking about ETs and ITs a lot lately, and I would really love to talk to one of them. But not in a creepy way. I don't want them popping up next to my bed, or abducting me. I don't know how else they could talk to me though, I doubt they would want to walk up to my apartment and knock on the door.

Next time I see a UFO in astral I will TRY and remember to talk to them, I guess astral would be the best nonthreatening way. I didn't think about talking to them last time, it felt as normal as seeing cars on the street. I wouldn't just go up to someone driving and try and get them to pull over to talk!

I don't feel threatened by aliens at all, except the reptiallians (if there is such a thing) and the mean greys that torture people. I would like to talk to our friends the Pleadians. Okay, I'm blabbing on again! Good night!

defectron
18th December 2010, 07:04 PM
I don't feel threatened by aliens at all, except the reptiallians (if there is such a thing) and the mean greys that torture people. I would like to talk to our friends the Pleadians. Okay, I'm blabbing on again! Good night!

I wouldn't be so quick to post labels of good or bad on different alien types people see even in the physical much less in the astral where what your seeing maybe completely unrelated. I've personally always been a bit suspicious of the roles the ufonauts seem to act out.

On the one hand we have angelic human looking pliedians who are good and on the other we have scary looking aliens, reptillians and greys that are bad. Don't you think this is awfully convenient? I'm not sure what is going on with that, but I have a feeling there's more then meets the eye happening there.

Also in an interview with the guy who runs this site http://www.reptoids.com/ apparantly the majority of the reptilian reports he got were either of good or neutral reptilians, according to him reptilians tend to have a bad reputation because most of what is publicized are the bad reports. and on the other spectrum I have also read reports of human looking aliens who have behaved badly as well.

greytraveller
18th December 2010, 10:16 PM
Natalie
Occasionally the creatures, people and images that a person sees while out of body are nothing more than dream thoughtforms or thought elementals that are self created images usually found in dreams. So Korpo could be right in that the spaceships may have been only symbols (a form of self created thought elemental).
However it is also entirely possible that you accidentally witnessed actual alien starships. One theory of interstellar travel is that alien starships go into hyperspace which is a higher (than third) dimension used to travel interstellar distances at faster than light speeds. So, yes the spaceships could have been real. It's just that there's really no way to know for sure.

Regards 8)
Grey

natalie-1984
20th December 2010, 07:05 PM
Last night I was extremely exhausted when I hit the pillow. But I had a strong sensation that someone was watching me, and I kept hearing sounds like someone walking around in the hallway and breathing.

I woke up in the middle of the night not able to feel my body, so I sat up and was out. I was up and running literally! I made a dash for my bedroom door and made it halfway down the stairs when that odd feeling of being watched took hold of me. My eyesight was all retarted, it was like tunnelvision. So I tried to open my astral eyes more but I instead opened my physical eyes and I was back in bed. I layed there for a while listening to all the strange sounds and seeing all these strange things. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched so I got up and turned the lamp on. Everything was all wavy and my aura was an electic blue kind of turquiose color ( ooOOOOoo pwetty pwetty!). I waved my hand in front of my face and it had a trail. Awesome!

I slept with the lamp on for a few hours, which helped a bit. I don't know if I was really being watched, or maybe my energy body was really expanded last night when I went to bed.

This is kind of funny, but the last few times I have been out I immediately start running and saying "this is real this is real". Why do I run? Maybe I don't want to waste time. But I feel the urge to run fast and get outside as fast as possible! Maybe I have some alien friends I need to converse with :) .I am glad it was a short AP, it made it more real for me. When they get to be so long it becomes dream like.

oh, I was going to post this to my sticky AP diary but I couldn't find it. Do I need to come up with a name for it first? How about Nat's AP/dream diary

nap time!

CFTraveler
20th December 2010, 08:02 PM
Done.
I couldn't find any specific report before #5, I'll keep looking.

greytraveller
21st December 2010, 03:59 AM
Natalie

Yes, I too have felt very creeped out for no apparent reason during an OBE.
Soooo, I Do tend to trust my instincts whether out of body or in the physical. If you can't trust Yourself then who can you trust, right!!
On the other hand strong emotions will often cut short an OBE. So there IS a fine line between being too casual (unaware) and getting exited or scared too easily.
Hopefully your future OBEs will be less stressful. :)

Grey

Korpo
22nd December 2010, 03:46 PM
Well, I generally agree with the idea that everything is in a sense consciousness. So, everything is aware to differing degrees. Usually we don't pick up on it, but in nonphysical reality or when using the inner senses you can.

Normally the feeling of "being watched" creeps you out in physical reality. So, your reaction "here" is your reaction "there" - you feel creeped out by something that is basically the coming alive of an inner sense - your awareness that tells you of the awareness around you, which you translate to being watched.

Similarly, people believe in guardian angels and guides, but when you activate your inner senses you might not be able to see them, necessarily, but you might feel their awareness being directed your way. Inner senses are like senses that you don't know how to understand them, so you translate them in something you know - so you translate it in the "physical reality equivalent" of being watched.

Unfortunately, this equivalent carries some negative connotation, and you are now experiencing a mix - the actual inner sense information (someone is directing their awareness towards you) mixed up with an inner energetic memory (being watched is creepy), and suddenly it acts like a filter on your awareness - a neutral experience turns into something that is felt to be creepy.

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
23rd December 2010, 08:59 AM
Korpo, that makes perfect sense! I always associate the feeling of being watched as creepy and negative and I feel defensive. Maybe I should look at it a different way, like when people go bird watching they observe the birds and are in awe of their beauty, and that's not a negative way to watch something.

Thank you so much for letting me see this in a different perspective! I just get freaked out because I keep thinking about aliens a lot while I am going to sleep in the dark, I am afraid I am going to attract them to me with my thoughts. But then at the same time when it's daytime I'm not afraid and would wish that one would come and say hi to me. Maybe I just need to stop thinking about it all together! Law of Attraction says that whether you are saying "I want these visitors" or you say "I don't want these visitors" you are still putting your attention on it therefore attracting it! Because your subconscience doesn't hear the words "don't".

okay, night night!

Korpo
24th December 2010, 09:27 PM
Hello, Natalie.

I recently wrote about how fear and the law of attraction interact with each other. It might be of interest to you: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22621 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22621)

You can always ask your dreams for help in order to release an emotion that burdens you down. You might have a nightmare in response, but the nightmare helps release the energy behind the emotion, clearing it out of your system.

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
11th January 2011, 05:51 AM
This is just weird,
Last night I had a dream that I fell asleep in my room, had vibrations, left my body and was in a hotel room in my astral body, and so was my sister. I guess my whole family was there. me and my sister were projecting while everyone slept. She was confused about what was going on and I had to explain it to her. I told her she was having an OOBE, she still didn't understand so I had to show her. We ran down the stairs of the hotel and out the front door. I told her we had to hurry because the lucidity would only last so long before it became dream-like and we start to lose the memory. I remember thinking at the time "it's about time I had another AP! I will have to post about this tomorrow" ha ha!

I showed my sister how to fly, float, shapeshift and all sorts of stuff. Then she wanted to see some mermaids...so we went to go see the mermaids in a big fountain across town :shock: . I could tell things were becoming less lucid so we rushed back to the hotel room and back to bed. I jumped in bed, closed my eyes and opened them back in reality. That was awesome! I'm not sure if it counts as an AP or not since I think it was within a dreamstate. This whole thing confuses me. But it was way more real feeling than most of my dreams, it felt a lot like a real projection. Nothing about it was really wacky or distorted.

bed time!

Korpo
11th January 2011, 12:15 PM
What confuses you?

Oliver

defectron
11th January 2011, 02:25 PM
Did you ask your sister to see if she remembers anything?

natalie-1984
12th January 2011, 07:21 AM
it confuses me how a dream can seem so real, I still keep asking myself "was it just a dream or a real OOBE?". Did I maybe have an OOBE that took me to this hotel. I don't know.

And no I haven't talked to my sister. I barely ever talk to her. I think I should just write it off as a dream. I don't know if I believe 2 people can share the same dream, or if I am even capable of doing that.

Korpo
12th January 2011, 09:25 AM
Hello, Natalie.

Somebody that you met in the astral plane looking like your sister is not necessarily your sister. Anybody you think of "like a sibling" could appear as your sister, too. This could for example happen when you guide them "like an older sibling" would a younger.

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
17th January 2011, 09:27 PM
This morning was crazy! I believe I had 6 astral projections in a span of about an hour. This happened because I wanted to wake up, but my body wanted to sleep. The first few I had seemed like RTZ oobes, but I noticed the more times I went out the more anomolies I noticed and the more dream-like it became! So here they are in order...

1.) hovering between wake and sleep I forced my eyes open, noticed I felt seperaty and rolled out of body. Had great difficulty seeing and trying to walk, decided to crawl instead. Crawled to the window at the staircase and jumped out. I landed on some snow and was able to see and move around freely. I remembered CFTraveler's post I read yesterday about things to do when having an AP. So I experimented with jumping and flying a bit. Then I looked up at the dark sky and said "God are you up there?!" nothing. Then I noticed a car driving down the street and thought I would try and catch his attention. So I waved at him and flew towards him, but he looked freaked out and drove away fast. I thought that was rather amusing! I felt my physical body's eyes start to open a little and I was back in bed.

2.) I found it pretty easy to leave this time since I was just out. I rolled out of bed with some difficulty seeing, I found an anomoly right away, my computer desk was under my bedroom window instead of against the other wall. I ran up to it and jumped ontop of my computer desk, I remember thinking "if this isn't an AP and it's real life then I am making a hell of a mess!" Then I jumped out of the window with the grace of a jungle cat! It was so much fun! I hit the soft ground and then for some reason I was back in bed again...shoot!

3.) projected without any real effort at all. Went to my girls' bedroom next to mine, walked through their bedroom door and they looked a little freaked out to see me! But they were still happy nonetheless. Noticed an anomoly, my 1 year old was climbing out of a big girl bed instead of a crib! And she appeared slightly older as well! But I had fun playing with them and hugging them. I noticed I felt pretty solid, not as solid as the physical though. Then I lost focus and was back in bed.

4.) no effort with projecting, rolled out and immediately gained my footing and sight. Went to girls room again. Tried the light switch test, and was able to turn on the lights. Looked at my arms and saw a light blue hue, but I appeared to be pretty solid. I looked at my body and did not seem to be overweight at all, but average. I wanted to see if I would see myself laying in bed so me and my girls went to my room and looked, I didn't see anyone in bed...but I did notice that where I should have been sleeping the bed was a little shadowy and concave like an invisible person was laying there. I think I lost focus because I don't remember much after that. But I was once again awake in bed.

5.)decided to test myself and see how awake I could be and actually have an AP. Layed back down, closed my eyes. Activated my 3rd eye right away by raising my eyebrows. Then I was out! Woo hoo! My doorbell rang and I thought "now time for some fun!" ran downstairs and threw open the door and saw 2 young boys about 12 years old standing there in amazement looking at me. I said "yes how can I help you?" finaly one of them said they were doing some sort of raffle and said his name was something Fox, he went to hand me something but instead of opening the screen door to take it I just put my whole arm through the screen and glass! The two boys ran away freaked out, I remembered I needed some validation so I called out "what was your name?!" he said "Sam Fox!". Feeling rather pleased with myself I played around for a minute putting my hand through various things and feeling their textures. I decided to go back to bed so I could remember this and try again. The longer out, the less I remember.

6.) opened my physical eyes, closed them, opened my 3rd eye- then out! Jumped out of bed ran downstairs, then I heard one of my girls make a sound like they were waking up, so back to bed! I layed in bed awake for a minute just waiting to see if I really heard her wake up. I didn't hear anything, so I decided to see what my etheric body looked like. I closed my eyes not thinking this would work because I had already been awake for a few minutes now. I relaxed and raised my etheric arm and opened my 3rd eye, I saw this shadow at first. I waved my arm rapidly across my face and saw a shadowy arm being waved back and forth. Then it became white and ghost like, then it became completely transparent. Once my arm became transparent I could see a ripple affect (like water) through the air when I waved my hand back and forth. Very odd!

So those were my 6 APs this morning, I think I started to lose energy after the first few. But once my girls finaly did wake up I sat up in bed trying to keep my eyes open, and I was going to attempt an OOBE right then and there, but I felt it was enough play time and I needed to go get my girls! I wonder if I would have been able to do it? It was getting so easy! I was experimenting with different levels tiredness and they all worked! I hope it is that easy from now on!

greytraveller
19th January 2011, 07:24 PM
Wow Natalie ! 6 OBEs in 1 week, let alone 1 nite is very impressive!
Isn't it strange how a person can go for weeks and even months with no projections and then in only a day or two several OBEs can follow one another Bingo Bango Bongo!?!
Regarding verification. Your best chance is talking to your girls to see if either (2?) of them can remember a dream or a 'special' dream that including playing with you.
btw children seem to have a natural talent for going OOB. (I did when I was a child and preteen.) Hopefully your girls have inherited that talent that you obviously have.

Regards 8)
Grey

natalie-1984
20th January 2011, 07:41 AM
Could have swore I saw my eldest (2 year old) at my bedroom door in the middle of the night once. She was just standing there, but she was wearing something different. I didn't think much of it and fell back to sleep. Every morning I ask her if she had good dreams and sometimes she says she was flying in the clouds :D . That's so cool!

After I have an OOBE it is really easy for me to have one right after returning to my body. But I think I run out of energy or something because they become more dreamlike and I find more anomolies. Why can't it be that easy to leave my body every time?

greytraveller
21st January 2011, 06:29 PM
Hi Natalie.
You wrote,

Why can't it be that easy to leave my body every time?

Yes, ain't it the truth. I think that about says it all!
However, one way to overcome one's limited skills at being a regular OBEer is to take advantage of the opportunities when they Do arise. You seem to be good at that. It could well be that pre-projection states DO in fact happen much more often then we realize. (I believe that is true, anyway.) So just recognizing those moments and being mentally able and ready to induce an OBE might be more than half of the 'process' of going OOB.

Cheers :)
Grey

natalie-1984
21st January 2011, 08:23 PM
I guess I got my wish! This morning I had yet another AP, this is what happened...

My youngest daughter got up at 5 am and was hungry, I fed her and put her back down. I layed in bed with the intention of letting an OOBE just happen, I was feeling my etheric arms moving and just getting a feel of the difference, after a minute I decided just to roll over and go back to sleep. A few minutes later I woke up and realized I was seeing through my eyelids, I knew I could get out by just rolling but I wanted to try the rope technique. And wow! That was awesome! I saw the rope, grabbed it and flung myself out, that was fun!! I was so happy to be out again, and savored the realness of everything. I have to say that being out feels MORE real than the physical, my eyesight is not all that great in the physical, but in astral it is excellent! (when I have astral sight) .Colors are more vivid and I can see a long way! I had no problems with my astral sight at all this time.

My room looked the same, no anomolies, I was actually thinking maybe I wasn't out but just up physicaly. So I made a mad dash to the window on my staircase going downstairs (don't know why, but this is my favorite way to leave the house), I looked outside to check for anomolies, everything looked normal. So I pushed my hand through the glass of the window (realized I was out) and jumped out the window - over the bushes underneathe the window- and was immediately hit with the cold air, I almost wanted to go back inside cause it was so cold! Once outside I checked for more anomolies (scientific research!) The only thing I saw that was out of the ordinary was that some stars seemed to be moving. I was thinking about what I should do and I remembered what my new friend told me the other day, he said something about me APing to his house to pull him out! I have never been to his place before, but I knew what street it was on. So now I had a mission!

I felt like I could stay in RTZ for a while since it felt so real and there were only minor differences. I started walking through the street and tried to sprint really fast, but I wanted to make it there faster so I tried flying. It took a little bit of effort and pep talk but I was finally hovering. This whole experience felt so real that I kept mistaking it for reality! I felt guilty leaving my girls home alone! I came to the long main street that leads to his house, and then things started getting wierd. It became really windy and the trees that lined the sidewalk were swaying and shaking in the wind and their branches kept getting in my face. The wind became so strong that walking was difficult.

I saw a park that was empty and dark, then I kept walking and saw a bunch of people in costumes, I had no idea what was going on so I found what seemed to be the leader of the group and started talking to her. When I approached her I felt so much love and comfort, like she knew me right away! She told me I was in the astral and to expect things to become more dreamlike. She told me it would take much more practice for me to be able to go to anyones' house. After talking for a while I asked her how I was going to die (I know, I'm so classy :P ) She took me to a neighborhood in the astral and showed me a woman who had very severe head trauma, she was bleeding all over. I wasn't surprised by this because I kind of have a feeling that I'm not going to live a long life, I think I will die in an auto accident.. Then I asked her to show me something from the future, she showed me another part of the neighborhood where someone was washing their car with a garden hose and their dog (golden lab) was playing in the water that was flowing into the street. Then I was shown an image of lots of water in various forms, I got the hint though...something about water will happen...I hope my apt doesn't get flooded :shock: LOL!

Then after seeing a few other areas of that neighborhood I was back on the previous street again with the windy trees. I was walking in the wind again trying not to get blown away, and all the sudden the trees disappeared and then the sidewalk in front of me disappeared and I was slowely falling into a void. It was very soothing, and I remembered what Mr. Bruce said in his book about voids and how they can't hurt you. So I settled into this dark mass and felt nice and cozy...I was only thought -no form. I became bored and came back to my body.

This is kind of interesting, after I came back I was on the verge of sleep and ACCIDENTALLY left my body! I was sitting in bed thinking "man I just want to sleep now!' and my 2 year old comes in and climbs up on the bed and sits in my lap. I get this feeling that she is very happy and comforted that we are both out at the same time. We sit there holding eachother for a minute and I look out the window and see a car in a big tree right outside! I laughed at this. And that's the last thing I remember.

Whew! That was alot of typing!

I have noticed a common occurance the nights before my OOBE, I will be laying in bed and I hear papers on my desk shuffling or I will hear someone walking around in my room, or I will feel someone in my room walking around...like I can pinpoint their energy with my ...psychic radar.

okay napytime!

Korpo
23rd January 2011, 12:13 PM
Hello, Natalie.

That's so cute about your toddler! :)

Had the other images of water also to do with cleaning (like washing the vehicle) or can you recall what else you saw about water?

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
23rd January 2011, 08:40 PM
I saw like an endless body of water, and I had the feeling of water like how it tastes and how refreshing it is....ok now I'm thirsty :P .

Well, I just found out today that last night my grandma lost control of her car and ended up in a canal...related? That sounds like too much of a stretch though.

Korpo
24th January 2011, 01:04 PM
Hello, Natalie.

An endless body of water sounds more like the representation of a plane. A plane can be seen from inside or from outside. When looked at from outside it can look like a body of water, with the possibility to immerse yourself in it (enter the plane).

I myself have seen it like a lake, a broad river or pools (even public pools). Others have seen the ocean and similar images. CF and sono often describe a beach or waterfront, for example. Kurt gave me the idea that these bodies of waters could be planes.

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
24th January 2011, 09:04 PM
oooo, what an interesting concept! I love water, it is my favorite element by far, plus I am an aquariaus. I always have dreams about swimming and breathing under water.
An endless plane...that makes sense, it did seem endless and calm.

Thank you for your input, it helps to view things from a different perspective!

Mal
26th January 2011, 06:29 AM
I've always felt very connected to water (in fact I swear I breathed underwater once when I was 8 years old). I always just assumed it's because as a human living on earth, being in water reminds me of being in my true form (spirit). However, now that you mention it I am an aquarius...

natalie-1984
28th January 2011, 05:54 AM
Ha ha! You too huh? Well, winter is a very popular time of year when babies are born :) .

I thought I enjoy water because it reminds me of being in utero. But what you said makes even more sense!

I was thinking about posting my last nights' dream, but I don't think it's interesting enough to create a new post for it so I guess I will put it here...

It was a lucid nightmare, my girls were missing and my mom didn't recall where she left them (she was babysitting) , I knew I was dreaming and I felt how solid my arms were and how everything looked so real. I knew this was a nightmare, but I couldn't shake the anxiety of not knowing where they were. They were just gone. I was crying and frantically searching for them. I was also trying to wake up. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I would fall back into the same dream. At one point when I fell back to sleep I did find my 2 year old, but my 1 year old was still gone. I finally was able to force myself awake. I thought to myself "gee this would be a perfect time to project" but because of the terrible nightmare I didn't want to enter astral with fear or negative emotions. So I just got up and ate a snack and stayed awake long enough to not be scared anymore.

See, that wasn't a really amazing experience or anything. It just helps me to write (type) it out to kind of keep it from happening again and to get it off my mind. I hate those dreams.

Mal
31st January 2011, 09:52 PM
Yeah I understand having nightmares, I've had them constantly as far back as I can remember dreaming. Probably 80% of my dreams are nightmares. I had this one a couple years ago where I was being pulled into an invisible craft by three or four invisible beings, that one might have been the worst yet. I imagine by having that dream you're probably working through some of your fear of something happening to your children (every parents worst nightmare). Even though it's horrible at the time the nightmare might be helping you to release some of that fear energy building under the surface.

natalie-1984
18th February 2011, 05:59 AM
Last night I fell asleep with the feeling of someone watching me...like up close to my face! How rude!.....this is usually my first sign that an OOBE is immenent.

So I had a lucid nightmare about being electricuted by wires and a telephone pole, it hurt to say the least! I was forcing myself to wake up. I was finaly able to wake up and I rolled out of bed and sluggishly went to go check on my kids. I put my hand on their door and it sank into it! I said outloud "holy Cr@p I'm out!". Thats when I noticed that the air seemed a little grainy and pixilated. Instead of jumping out the window on the staircase like I usually do, I decided to jump out the window in the hallway. It is higher up and I was a little nervous. I jumped out and I didn't float down gracefully, I fell pretty fast and landed with weight. My body felt pretty solid.

The thing about this experience that differs from my other ones is that I had no mission in mind, I just wanted to enjoy the experience and observe it's realness. I decided just to go for a little walk and take note of my surroundings. I felt the cool air and I felt my feet land on the pavement as I walked on the sidewalk. It was a beautiful quiet night and I felt a bit like a naughty teenager sneeking out at night. But I knew it was safe. I had the mindsplit affect so I could also hear what was going on in the physical.

I'm not sure how long I was out for, maybe 15 minutes. It was very relaxing and nothing weird happened. No anomolies (that I noticed). It was just like taking a stroll at midnight!

Lately my dreams have been really...weird. I have been having lucid dreams almost every night, and several dreams a night. I think this goes hand in hand with me developing my psychic abilities more.

Good night!

-natalie

natalie-1984
26th February 2011, 04:37 PM
I had a short AP last night. I sat up in bed knowing I was out, went over to my computer desk and noticed some anomolies, like it was a lot less cluttered than in reality. I could touch and feel things. I jumped out my bedroom window and floated down to the ground, then all the sudden I was back in my body! I rolled over and tried again, almost got out right away but I was too tired to continue so I just fell asleep.

Something I noticed though, I guess I don't have to be in that body paralysis stage to be able to get out. I can get out after just rolling over! Making progress perhaps?

natalie-1984
6th March 2011, 07:44 PM
on the 1st I had my 17th projection, whoot whoot!

I woke up in the middle of the night seeing through my eyelids, pulled myself away from my body and rolled out of bed. And as usual I was up and running! I started running down the hall and noticed a TON of anomolies! My bedroom was backwards, and there were doors were there shouldn't be. But I was too busy running to stop and check all this out. My staircase turned into a very long spiral staircase. I decided to just jump out my window instead of run down the stairs. I jumped out my window and landed on a bunch of snow and frost. There were a lot of cars driving around, and I saw the mail truck delivering mail (probably about 2 am). I had to laugh at all of these funny things I was seeing!

I ended up at an office building, and was taken to an office to talk to someone. The person that I talked to was like an AP councelor. She asked me some questions about how my experiences have been going and if I have run into any problems. I told her that everything was going great, but the only problem I have is finding validation that my experiences are real. She said "well, what IS real?". She had me sign a log, there were a lot of other names in the log. I had this strange feeling that I have been there before. I can't really remember a whole lot after that, just that there was a lot of random things in that area.

On the 5th I had my 18th projection.

I woke up early in the morning, hovering between awake and asleep. I decided to give it a try. The first few times I kept moving my physical body when trying to sit up, but on one of the tries I managed to get up and out of bed. I was completely blind though because I was too afraid to open my eyes and ruin the projection. I stumbled around my bedroom not sure if I was actually out of my body or if I was really just walking around with my eyes closed! I aborted that atempt. But the next one was successful, I got out, but my vision was blurry until I got outside. I saw that it was daytime and people were driving by. I decided to go for a flight! I flew up over the houses and into the clouds. I flew up so high, way above the clouds and I started to get sleepy. So I fell asleep floating above the clouds. I woke up in a dream scenario, at some point Dora the Explorer was invloved (I have kids!). My dream was very vivid and I did more flying, but I can't really remember a whole lot from the dream.

Sinera
6th March 2011, 09:20 PM
... The person that I talked to was like an AP councelor.
Now THAT is what I would really like to find in the Astral. :shock: :lol:

She asked me some questions about how my experiences have been going and if I have run into any problems. I told her that everything was going great, but the only problem I have is finding validation that my experiences are real. She said "well, what IS real?"
I really wise answer. Probably she really was a councellor and a guide (of yours). Congrats, it seems to me you made direct contact now. :)

natalie-1984
7th March 2011, 05:06 AM
well, I don't know if that was direct contact with a guide or helper. I remember getting some advice from one of these so called guides during an earlier projection, I asked the lady what I should do with my tax return, she said to spend every last penny of it on clothes for my daughters (I have a one and two year old). So since that was a totaly illogical answer I decided that that person was just a figment of my imagination. But the funny thing is that at the time when she was giving me this advice I thought it made perfect sense! I had like a lightbulb moment, "OF COURSE! Spend it all on clothes, that is important!".

I have asked several times to talk to guides, and the times that I do talk to someone they just seem like dream characters. That lady in the last projection, the councelor, seemed more real than anyone else I have talked to. But I pretty much asume anything and anyone I see while I'm projecting is just something I created with my mind. Unless I can validate the realness of the person I am just going to keep thinking they are fake.

Korpo
7th March 2011, 10:31 AM
Hello, Natalie.

And how you're going to validate the reality of an entity in nonphysical reality?

Cheers,
Oliver

greytraveller
8th March 2011, 04:27 PM
Hi Natalie
There seems to be confusion about spirit guides and spirit helpers. The AP counselor that you met can accurately be called a spirit helper.
A spirit guide is a being who helps one specific person. Or maybe two or three people at most.
A spirit helper is more sight specific. A spirit helper usually shows new people around an unfamiliar astral area, The spirit helper rarely, if ever, follows an OBEer back to their physical location.
The best examples of spirit helpers can be found from the books of Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen. Both Monroe and Moen wrote about reception centers in the astral that handle the newly deceased. The workers there are spirit helpers. They help the newly deceased adjust to their new existence. Yet the helpers remain at the reception center(s) even after the newcomers have moved on to another astral destination.

Regards 8)
Grey

CFTraveler
8th March 2011, 04:45 PM
In some of his publications, Kurt Leland calls Spirit Helpers 'Facilitators'. Idk if this is helpful, but just to make a concordance of sorts since we often quote all of the above in different threads.

poème
11th March 2011, 09:52 PM
The person that I talked to was like an AP councelor. She asked me some questions about how my experiences have been going and if I have run into any problems. I told her that everything was going great, but the only problem I have is finding validation that my experiences are real. She said "well, what IS real?".

I can relate to this a lot, Nathalie. This answer that your «AP counselor» gave you kind of haunted me this week : What is real, indeed...

But I pretty much asume anything and anyone I see while I'm projecting is just something I created with my mind. Unless I can validate the realness of the person I am just going to keep thinking they are fake.

...So far, I came to think that everything one goes through, whether in a dream, in a projection, or even in the waking state is a real experience. The quality of experience may be different, but it is still real since it is still «experienced», «lived» and «felt» and «processed».
From such experiences, something is then learnt and added to your memory... And surely, these memories, these things you learnt are just as «real» and «valid» as those you gain from experiences in the physical.

I don't think we can access to the whole «truth», therefore what we experience as «real» is always tainted by our perspective. Nonetheless, I believe it is still «real» as long as it is experienced and felt, in the sense that it's really happening, at some level, whatever is your interpretation of this «reality».

I kind of got carried away here : sorry about that... I hope this will still make some sense tomorrow :lol:

poème
11th March 2011, 10:01 PM
One last thought... All these characters you meet... Whether they are dream characters or not, their purpose... is still «real».

defectron
12th March 2011, 06:41 PM
I can relate to this a lot, Nathalie. This answer that your «AP counselor» gave you kind of haunted me this week : What is real, indeed...

According to my guide the only barriers between "physical" and "nonphysical" reality are self imposed barriers that we put there, it's all actually part of the same thing which I believe relates to the holographic universe theory.

I remember getting some advice from one of these so called guides during an earlier projection, I asked the lady what I should do with my tax return, she said to spend every last penny of it on clothes for my daughters

One of the things I have been meaning to ask my guide is fincial advice on how to make enough money to move out of here in the near future. In the five times I have been able to have a coherent interactions with my guide I have never been able to think to ask her or him this or any of the other questions I have been meaning to ask. All of our conversations are always centered on whatever the lesson of the simulation is even if I'm the one who starts it. Kurt leland has said that sometimes in simulations there's a sort of mental influence to keep people on task, so perhaps this is an example of that. In your case though it looks like you were able to talk about some other stuff unless that actually did relate to the simulation somehow? If validating this really concerns you, what I would do is ask your guide for information that you don't know but that you are capable of checking up on. Of course it will be up to your guide on whether or not this is disclosed or not. The closest thing I got to validation was when a dream voice mentioned the name "lily diamond" to me which lead me to a cd of meditation music by a woman named lily diamond which did end up being kind of helpful. I wouldn't mind getting some validation either even though it's not a huge priority for me. I'm fairly certain that my experiences are what I believe them to be, just a gut feeling. My reason for wanting validation is if I can squash any shadow of a doubt I think I would be another step closer to being able to directly influence things that happen in physical reality mentally. As alot of the power behind being able to do that is dependent on both ones will and ones beliefs and of course by streingthening my beliefs with something like that this would make things easier. But like I said this isn't a huge priority right now as I think the guides probably know the best way to go about doing things and when the time comes to get validation I'll get it.

natalie-1984
20th March 2011, 05:14 AM
I have been staying at a hotel out of town for a while and the other night I had an AP,

Rolled out of my body and out of bed, made a mad dash down the hallway and past the front lobby, made it outside and flew to Wal-mart and walked around for a little while observing people. They didn't seem to see me at all, like I was a ghost. I can't remember much after that, I think I stayed out too long because it turned into a dream scenerio.

I just got hired at my local Walmart for a security job, I basically walk around all day catching shoplifters and detaining them. It's fun. But they have me going back and forth to Spokane for a month :? . It has been hard being away from my daughters for so long. But I need to provide for them, I can't live off the government forever! And I wouldn't want to either.

Good night!

greytraveller
20th March 2011, 06:30 PM
Hi Nat
Projecting and dreaming of the work place is a common experience. Every now and again I have a dream of an incident that has not yet happened at work and that usually occurs in the next day or two. These are always minor incidents (meeting a new person for example) Yet the fact that these dreams happen at all reassures me that there IS a higher power of knowledge available that everyone can tap into.
The managers at your Walmart should be happy with your work because shoplifters haven't got a Ghost of a chance to get by you. :D :lol:

Cheers :)
Grey

natalie-1984
28th March 2011, 04:51 AM
Last week I was back at home and decided to go on a mission, I projected and as soon as I was out I felt like I had low energy so I was only able to stay out for a minute before being sucked back. I remember jumping through my staircase window and standing outside under the tree in my yard calling out my friend's name trying to teleport to him. . .mission failed!

Last night I had my 21st projection in my hotel room. The odd thing was that while I was struggling to free myself I looked around and I was in my bedroom! So after I was finally free I was no longer in my hotel room but rather in my apartment! How does that happen?? I remember having a strong pull -(more than normal) back to my body. I had to kind of duck and run fast to get away from the pull. I hauled @ss downstairs and I can't remember anything after that. Weird.

defectron
28th March 2011, 06:30 AM
Last night I had my 21st projection in my hotel room. The odd thing was that while I was struggling to free myself I looked around and I was in my bedroom! So after I was finally free I was no longer in my hotel room but rather in my apartment! How does that happen?? I remember having a strong pull -(more than normal) back to my body. I had to kind of duck and run fast to get away from the pull. I hauled @ss downstairs and I can't remember anything after that. Weird.

That happenbs to me too, it probably was simulation space rather then your real bedroom.

natalie-1984
5th April 2011, 05:23 AM
The other night I had another AP in my hotel room, and yet again I ended up at my apartment. From the moment I rolled out of bed I was in my bedroom. I was confused and really started to believe that I really was home and was just getting up to pee. I could feel things and everything felt real, so I had to test the reality of the situation by putting my fingers through my other hand, which worked. But I can't remember anything after that. Okay thats all!

natalie-1984
12th April 2011, 04:52 AM
Last night I almost had a projection but I stopped it. I woke up from a nightmare (which analyzing it I think I was already OUT) and I started to seperate because I felt the sensation of being seperate. But then I had this strong feeling like someone was an inch away from my face staring at me! . So since I had just had a nightmare, and I was having major paranoia issues I pulled back. I actually had to get up out of bed and go do something to keep from seperating. The feeling was so intense.

The dream I had was a wierd one. I felt pretty physical and everything seemed real. I wasn't sure if it was real life or just a dream so I pushed the fingers of my right hand through my left hand, after that I pretty much knew I was dreaming. But it felt a lot like a projection. . it probably was. I walked through a wall and entered an unkown house, I flew around the house for a bit. I did different tasks to build my confidence up. I had a feeling it was going to turn into a nightmare and I was about to abort the dream, but I wanted to hold on as long as I could while I was lucid. In my dream I was getting ready for some sort of battle, I was getting prepared for whatever my sick little mind would throw at me! I created a weapon out of thin air and after that I can't remember much.

CFTraveler
12th April 2011, 01:20 PM
I believe that you woke up as you were reintegrating from a projection- I also tend to think that it was an RTZ simulation, and the 'practice' was about control, consciousness and lucidity. I also think you passed with flying colors.

natalie-1984
14th April 2011, 03:38 AM
While I was taking a nap I woke up and hovered between sleep and awake, decided to project. This was a rather wierd one! It was very real and vivid. I kept saying things like "I'm out, I can't believe this is real" and "I have to remember this!" I ran downstairs, I was going to jump out the window on my staircase but decided just to go to my living room instead. The first thing I noticed were 3 little kittens walking around in the room, then I saw 2 of my friends in my living room, one of them was holding a baby. I thought this was so wierd, I have never seen anyone I knew while APing before. So then I had the thought that maybe this was just a WILD and not an actual AP. I tried to put my hand through a wall but it was really hard to do and it sent a shock of pain all the way up my arm. I know there was a lot more that happened, but I can't seem to remember much.

I decided to try again and actually make sure I was really projecting this time, I forced myself to be more awake and less on the verge of sleep. I seperated easily and sat up in bed, my eyesight wasn't very good at this point. I jumped out a window and was outside on the street, I called my friends name outloud and asked where he was then suddenly the street changed into a New York looking back alley. Some bum was trying to sell airline tickets to Alaska so I opted to buy one, I told him that I only really had about 3 minutes to fly up there and see my friend. He told me that was more than enough time. Compleeetely logical huh?

I can't remember much after that because my girls woke up from their nap and it cut my mission short. Oh well!

Next time I project I want to try and stay in my own bedroom and do a few experiments. Like I'm not sure why I am never able to see my body laying there in bed, but I think that has something to do with being in a different dimension.

Korpo
14th April 2011, 08:53 AM
Hello, Natalie.

I thought this was so wierd, I have never seen anyone I knew while APing before.

This may be an activation of an inner sense. In Monroe's books he initially hardly met people at all, then it suddenly changed. People also report such changes, as they meet people but seem not be able to talk to them, or get ignored or can't utter words or get no reaction. And then finally they can see people and start to communicate with them in some way.

Next time I project I want to try and stay in my own bedroom and do a few experiments. Like I'm not sure why I am never able to see my body laying there in bed, but I think that has something to do with being in a different dimension.

Maybe you're not actually in your bedroom. Look for anomalies if you can't see your own body in bed, they might provide further clues.

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
16th April 2011, 05:28 AM
should I be able to see my body laying in bed if I am in the RTZ? I don't think I ever have. Sometimes I see a shadow where my body should be, sometimes my head wont be able to turn and look to see, and sometimes my bed is in the wrong spot. That would be SOOO wierd to see my body laying there all drooling and snoring! :mrgreen:

Korpo
16th April 2011, 11:45 AM
Hello, Natalie.

I have heard my body snore while I was meditating. It's the confirmation I never truly wanted. ;) :lol:

That your bed was in the wrong spot could have been an indicator that you were not in the RTZ.

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
18th April 2011, 05:38 AM
or maaaybeee. . .
I moved my bed while sleep walking and then had an OOBE and then moved it back. . .not likely???

okay damn, you are probably right, I wasn't in the RTZ!

Have you ever seen your body or a shadow of it? I thought I saw a lump under the comforter one time.

Korpo
18th April 2011, 09:40 AM
Hello, Natalie.

I once had an experience where each energy body was on its plane. I somehow could tell. And I could switch between them like I would switch gears - up and down. When I switched down to the etheric level I could somehow see into my etheric body - I could see the structures within glowing in a strange light and my "skin" was translucent.

I think what I saw was my etheric body. That's the impression I got at least. Don't ask me where I observed it from. I was aware that the etheric body was me, but I also observed from outside, which I wasn't consciously aware of at the time. I was too much enjoying the fact that I could switch back and forth.

Cheers,
Oliver

natalie-1984
19th April 2011, 05:00 AM
OMG! That's the coolest thing I ever heard! I wonder why you were able to view your etheric body? Hmmm. . .did you happen to have a giant mirror in your bedroom at the time? LOL!

I have looked at myself while out before and my arms look like a light blue color and they glow blue/green. And I feel pretty solid as well, even though I can push my hand through my stomach.

natalie-1984
25th April 2011, 09:56 AM
It is about 2:30 in the morning right now and I have been trying my best to stay awake after what just happened. After waking up from a dream I decided to project, I got out and jumped through the window on my staircase, this took some time to push through the window so I questioned whether I was really out. I started practicing my flying and jumping through the street. I ended up somewhere else (not sure what happened, it's a blur) but I was with this lady in sort of a practice area for flying and other AP talents. There were other people practicing different things. But being next to this person made me feel sad and she was asking me personal psychological questions that made me start to cry and tell her secrets about myself. It was very odd how being around her was bringing me down. So I started to practice my flying and soon noticed the other beings were just staring at me and soon I was surrounded. I could feel their negative intent and I tried to get away by thinking of another place and projecting there, but a neg in that area quickly spotted me and quickly came in to attack. A woman was trying to help me push this person off of me. He was ontop of me opening his mouth really unaturally wide, it was creepy, I think he was trying to suck the energy from my energy field. I kept trying to open my physical eyes but my body was so tired it was a struggle for a few minutes, and I could hear Katie coughing and I wanted to wake my body up. After succeeding I soon fell asleep again, and as soon as my eyes were shut I could see these entities again staring at me.

So that was my first spiritual attack and I DO feel completely drained. I tried to do some energy work shielding exercise but I can't concentrate at all and I feel so so drained. I think my energy has been depleted quite a bit. My girls keep waking up now as if they know what's going on. Thank goodness for Katie saving me! It was like breadcrumbs to help me find my way back! After I woke up I saw lots of things moving and shifting around in my room. Could just be afterimages from my attack, but I felt I was being watched. I feel somewhat better now, but I will be up for a bit longer and I am going to sleep with the lights on until I can take care of this problem and raise my energy again and sheild myself.

Maybe if I go watch funny youtube videos it will raise my vibration and help me stay safe.

natalie-1984
4th May 2011, 06:17 AM
This was a short AP during my nap today.

It felt pretty weak from the start. I felt the urge to sit up in bed after some difficulty staying asleep, I sat up but I didn't want to open my eyes for fear of ruining the weak OOBE. I felt around my room, then the hallway, and found my way to the window on the staircase (big surprise). I stepped out and fell to the ground, at this point I felt strong enough to open my eyes. I noticed I wasn't standing in front of my apartment anymore, but a nice big house! This is when I remembered that I wanted to just hang out in my bedroom and observe the RTZ. I wondered if it was too late, since I knew I was already in the astral. So I flew up to the window on the 2nd floor and peeked through and saw some strange man laying in my bed :shock: (sshhh perverts!). He was just taking a nap. He was wearing a white shirt and had blonde hair and was laying on his stomach. I didn't want to wake him up since he looked so peaceful.

I think that was the end of it, as far as I can remember. It was short, and not very lucid. It felt more dreamlike, but that could be because I was REALLY tired.

natalie-1984
5th May 2011, 07:59 AM
Today during my nap I had 3 Aps in a row!

The first one I sluggishly rolled out of bed and made my way to the window on the staircase. I had to laugh because I just did this yesterday! So I stuck my foot out the window to feel the air, and then jumped. Decided to go flying for a bit, flew over some houses and really enjoyed the freedom of flying. I should have posted this earlier because now my memory isn't as sharp.

I think with the second one it was more of an accident that I consciousely seperated, but I practiced walking through walls, and I realized that if I got a running start and imagined the wall wasnt there I was easily able to pass through! My logical mind wasn't holding me back.

The 3rd AP was more memorable. I remembered my intention to stay in my room and observe the suroundings. I stood next to my bed and did not see my body laying there. I wasn't shocked, I don't think I would be able to if I was vibrating at a higher frequency than in the physical. But when I put my hand where my head would be I felt a force trying to pull me back into bed. I went out into the hallway and it was pretty dark, even though it was daytime. I asked several times outloud to talk to a guide. Finaly a woman ran up the stairs and was like "yes yes I am here!", I asked her a few personal questions, some of them she answered and some of them she was quiet about and let me answer for myself and she would say things like "you got it!" and "smart answer!", she wanted me to use my intuition to answer questions on my own. One of the last questions I asked her was "who was I in a past life?" she looked puzzled and answered "everyone" hmmm cryptic! Well, after that I pretty much hung out upstairs walking back and forth between my room and my kid's room. Somewhat bored I guess! I need to think of more stuff to do!

goodnight!

defectron
5th May 2011, 01:24 PM
One of the last questions I asked her was "who was I in a past life?" she looked puzzled and answered "everyone" hmmm cryptic!

From my shapeshifting resesarch, I understand that the basis of it as that everything is actually one and all the bounderies aren't really real, this may be what she was referring to. I'll have to ask my guide that question the next time I see him/her, I also recently talked to my guide and you can see our conversation in my obe journal.

greytraveller
5th May 2011, 06:44 PM
Hi Nat

Yes indeed you did have a very good night. Three OBEs in one night sort of makes up for some of those weeks (or months!) where no projections occur at all.
Did you remain conscious during the periods between the OBEs or did you fall back to sleep? or dream?
Also did you use any particular induction method?

Regards :wink:
Grey

natalie-1984
7th May 2011, 09:10 PM
I stayed alert during all OOBEs, I didn't really use any induction method. But when I kept reintegrating with my body I would return to half awake/half asleep and my body would feel seperatey again and I would sit up or roll out. It just becomes so easy when I do it once, and then I just keep doing it over and over again. Sometimes by accident. Which makes me really start to believe that we do this everynight but lose consciousness before exit.

natalie-1984
11th May 2011, 09:16 PM
May 9th,

AP 30, rolled out of body with no visual, walked into the edge of my open bedroom door hitting my forehead. Mission aborted!
AP 31, rolled out of body with better visual, went into hallway and called for a guide like I did a few days before. It was the same woman that responded again! I asked her a few more personal questions and I was shocked at the answers. I can't remember much after that.

May 11th,

AP 32, I did energy work last night before going to bed so I think that explains why this experience lasted so long and was very lucid.
During my nap I started to get rocking sensations while I was falling asleep, I went with it with the intention of projecting. I rocked my energy body back and forth until I was loose, then I sat up with some visual (blurry) and turned my head to look down at my body, it was so blurry but it looked like my body was still laying there on its side. It was very hard to keep my eyes open because they just wanted to shut. I climbed out of bed and tried to pull myself away from my bed using a rope technique, which worked very well! I pulled on the rope until I was out into the hallway. I stood there for a moment thinking about what I wanted to do. I felt stronger than usual. I thought about being outside and was immediately teleported there.

Once I was outside I was overwhelmed by the brightness, I remembered it was daytime and decided to go for a flight! Flying was very easy, I soared high above the trees then higher above the clouds. It wasn't long until I saw a large body of water that looked like an ocean, there were dolphines and whales jumping in the water. And I saw some small islands and some sort of floating building made out of wood and the front part was open and I could see bleachers inside with people sitting on them. I spent some time diving into the water and swimming through schools of fish. Then I saw my 2 year old daughter! I was teaching her how to fly. I was flying with her in my arms over the water and then I would have her fly next to me holding my hand. She would kick her little legs like she was swimming! Her sandles fell off into the water and she became upset. I explained to her that we were just dreaming and that it would be okay.

We landed on one of these floating islands and I was showing her how to dive into the water and breathe under the water. She was scared, but I held her and we went down together. When we came back up I saw my 1 1/2 year old daughter sitting on the island waiting for us! I scooped her up and we went and sat on one of the bleachers in the front. There were several other APers on the bleachers as well. We were all waiting for the instructor to show up.

The instructor showed up with his assistant, I can't remember a whole lot of what he said, but he had us stand up and he was showing us how to jump a bit into the air and float down. So everyone practiced this for a while. But the instructor had to go get someone some sandles from the store! Sandles were a requirement for this class. Everyone sat patiently and I turned around and asked if anyone there was on the astral dynamics forum. About 4 people raised their hands. 2 of the guys that raised their hands were friends sitting together. One of them said his name was Dave and I can't remember the other ones name. I asked him if this was real and he said yes it was, and that it was a sort of tour that APers go on to learn about stuff. He said that every once in a while I will come across things like this. I said "isn't this just a lucid dream?" He said "do you still remember seperating?" I said I did and he said "well, it's more than just a dream then". The instructor was gone for a while so everone just started practicing flying and swimming under water.

I took my girls and we practiced diving and flying back up, my 2 year old was getting the hang of it! I stopped for a minute and took everything in, the bright sky , the waves in the ocean, the sound of people laughing. And I thought about how cool it was! I told one of the Astral Dynamics APers that I felt weak and I would soon dissapear, and I didn't know how much time I had before my alarm clock would go off. We discussed how time is slower in the dream world, like a minute in reality is like 2 minutes in the astral. I felt myself start to fade out and then I was back in bed. I am so happy I have such a solid memory of this! What an amazing experience! I will have to do energy work more often :)

Peace!

Korpo
11th May 2011, 09:35 PM
Pretty cool! 8)

Oliver

defectron
12th May 2011, 12:37 AM
You should ask your daughter if she remembers any of this.

lamommy78
25th May 2011, 04:01 PM
Are you sitting up when you project and rock forward and backward? Are are you lying down on your back and rock side to side? Thanks:)

natalie-1984
25th May 2011, 07:46 PM
laying down. I haven't been able to do it just sitting up in a medatative state.

natalie1984
16th November 2011, 07:55 PM
I haven't been on for a while and I have a lot to say. But first I should tell you guys that this is Natalie-1984, I had to register as a new user because I couldn't log into my old account. I had to just start all over again! I have been trying to got on here for months!

Anywho, I have continued having OOBEs. I average about one a week, sometimes two. I have probably had about 70 now.

I have been experiencing something really strange, it has happened twice now. I woke up from a nap paralyzed but was able to open my eyes, this was in the middle of the day so it was really bright, I felt seperaty so I moved my astral arm and it seperated from my body. I waved it infront of my face and was able to see it with my physical eyes!! It was translucent, but it looked kind of like water. It was wavy and a little shimmery. It was so odd! I tried to get out even though my physical eyes were open and I was fully awake, but the pull was too strong and I wasn't able to get free.

What do you guys think? Has this ever happened to you? Sorry about the sloppy writing, I'm on a rather small laptop :).

-natalie

CFTraveler
16th November 2011, 10:26 PM
Hi Nat. All you had to do was click "I forgot my password" and it would send you a new one at your email address. Unless of course you changed the email address, in which case this was the only option available.

The 'melty' etheric body phenomenon is not new, but I don't think I've ever tried to open my eyes when in this state.
Interesting.

natalie1984
18th November 2011, 07:30 PM
I tried the "forgot my password" button, but I also forgot the password for that particular e mail account as well. I never went in it. But it's all good now! I'm just happy I'm back on here now! I have lots of reading and catching up to do!

natalie1984
12th April 2012, 11:32 PM
I have had over 200 APs. I no longer try anymore to do it...in fact sometimes I try not to. I know demons to be very real. I no longer have the desire to leave my body anymore. How do I know if where I was was even real? It seemed real, but so do dreams . I think some things God will show me when my time comes. I don't even think I really should be on here anymore to be honost. I am a bible thumper now. Not a new ager. I have found that there are a lot of circles that I no longer fit into. And I have also discovered there are a whole lot of people I can help too. I have been trying to repond to my earlier post on the thread "logically proving god" but to no avail. I believe I have been blocked from posting. That's why I'm trying this.

natalie1984
12th April 2012, 11:37 PM
Ok that post worked, so I will try another quick post.

Case for A Creator ....good book and good movie, written by Lee Strobel.

I have a feeling the less I say the better. If anyone wants to talk maybe we can start a religion thread, but in this day and age I don't think that's possible. All religions are tolerated...except Christianity. There are some things I'm not allowed to talk about in society. Sex is ok...Jesus not.

My e-mail is natalie-1984@hotmail

CFTraveler
13th April 2012, 02:19 AM
There are some things I'm not allowed to talk about in society. Sex is ok...Jesus not.

My e-mail is natalie-1984@hotmail I am bewildered by your post- it reads as a laundry list that you had ready to say, which is too bad, because almost none of what you have said has anything to do with this forum and it's moderators.
You have not been blocked from any thread, unless it was locked to everyone, and last time I saw it was open.
If you no longer want to be a member here, let me know and your wishes will be fulfilled.

ButterflyWoman
13th April 2012, 09:31 AM
It is not true that we repress Christianity. We do not allow certain kinds of evangelism, but it applies to all religions. Some members have openly accused the staff of refusing to allow anyone to say anything offensive about Christianity (which is also untrue). Others have believed incorrectly that we have something against Christianity, again, incorrect.

This is directly from the posting guidelines:

The Astral Dynamics forum is growing and we appreciate the fact that it attracts people of diverse religious and spiritual backgrounds, and we want to make everyone welcome. However, from time to time posters can become aggressive in their belief related statements, and this can make people that do not agree with such statements, either religiously or philosophically, uncomfortable.

A statement of belief is different than proselytizing, and should be understood as such. When someone makes a sweeping statement about a group that is condemning or intimidating, this is considered insulting, even if it is considered a religious statement, and is not acceptable to forum etiquette. This particularly applies to sweeping judgments made on the basis of religious beliefs, texts, doctrines, and dogmas.

Attempts to convert anyone to a religion, philosophy, or spiritual practice is not allowed. Learning about religious practices and beliefs is interesting to many, but being judged and/or scolded for being "wrong" or for being a "sinner", or being told one is "going to hell" is not acceptable.

It is equally unacceptable to insult anyone for their beliefs, regardless of how objectionable they might seem. So if you think someone else's religion is stupid or ignorant, it is NOT OK to say so. If you do find a statement of someone's beliefs objectionable, please ask a Moderator for an opinion before you take it up with the poster in question.

Please be tolerant and respect the beliefs of others, or their lack of belief.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php?faq=boardrules#faq_respectfulrules

It's a fine line that the mods have to walk to allow expressions of belief while disallowing people to use their belief (or lack of belief) against others.

Nobody is stopping you from posting. Nobody is persecuting you, although it's true that some members may disagree with you. Perhaps, for your own well-being, it is better if you go where you feel more comfortable and less persecuted. It's clear the environment here is not healthy to you or for you if you see yourself as being constantly persecuted, and for no reason.

natalie1984
15th April 2012, 06:26 PM
Thank you guys for being understanding! I think I am afraid of putting other people's beliefs down, and I don't want to do that so maybe I should find another forum to join. Or maybe even just stick to facebook! I really regretted those last two posts, it DID sound like I was unloading a bit, I'm sorry! I have just been so attacked lately and I guess I just expected to be attacked here as well (which I wasn't).

I enjoyed my time on this forum, I learned a lot about my spiritual nature and abilities, but now I want to learn about the creator and how we got here. I might still jump on from time to time and see what's going on, there is always something interesting being talked about!

take care!

-natalie

CFTraveler
15th April 2012, 06:47 PM
Take care Natalie, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Korpo
15th April 2012, 07:42 PM
Good luck then! :)

poème
16th April 2012, 03:12 PM
Hi Natalie,
When you stand up for what you believe, others who have different beliefs and opinions may also want to do the same, and that’s understandable. Most will do so respectfully, a few may react more strongly, especially if the topic is a sensitive one, but none of these feedback are to be taken personal. A person who respectfully disagrees with your beliefs and opinions doesn’t reject the person that you are. As for those who seem to, it helps to try to understand where they come from and why they react this way. If you have been respectful, in most cases, it is their sensitivity, their wounds, reacting, and not exactly themselves, and that is not to be taken personal.

That said, exchanging ideas with others who hold different views can be enriching, but debating over and over may be not-so healthy on the long run, so it’s a good idea to find a circle of peers who share your beliefs, among whom you’ll find rest, and who will remind you that your views are valued. Maybe that circle is here, maybe it is elsewhere… That is up to you to find, but personnally, I would be glad to see you around, may it be once in a while, if that is your choice :)