PDA

View Full Version : Heart Center Healing

tricross
17th December 2010, 04:22 AM
Hi,
I'm a new member to the forum and I have a few questions about the Heart Center Healing (HCH) described in Robert's book "Energy Work". I'm moving towards becoming a healer and the HCH method sounds straight forward to learn and follow. I have friends who have not heard of this particular method though, and they use specific Reiki attunements for healing practices. First question, is an attunement necessary to heal? Does it help? The Reiki session I had seemed very similar to the HCH methods described in Energy Work, so I'm unclear on the differences. Any advice for a novice healer?
Thanks,

ButterflyWoman
17th December 2010, 05:07 AM
First question, is an attunement necessary to heal?
No. Reiki is only one of many, many possible forms of energy healing.

Does it help?
Hard to quantify. It might, but who's to know? Different things tend to work for different people... It probably wouldn't hurt, in any case.

The Reiki session I had seemed very similar to the HCH methods described in Energy Work, so I'm unclear on the differences.
Can't help you there. I'm not familiar enough with Reiki methodology to do a comparison.

Bottom line, though, is do what feels right for you and what works for you. There are no rules, only guidelines, and you need to find the guidelines you can use appropriately to achieve what you're trying to achieve. If you mix and match methodology, it's not a big deal if it works. ;)

tricross
18th December 2010, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the reply. I think I'll work with the HCH initially method, then see where I'm led.