PDA

View Full Version : precong dream?

natalie-1984
17th December 2010, 05:58 AM
I don't know if I have mentioned this before but my grandfather has been in and out of the hospital for a while now. He has colon cancer and isn't doind so well. About a month ago I had a dream that me and my family were in the hospital visiting him and all the sudden I started feeling the same things he was feeling. I felt dizzy and nauseous and I had a sharp deep pain in my stomach beneath my bellybutton. In reality at the time my grandfather was in the hospital for weakness and dizziness but not stomach pain. But a few days ago after being home he ended up going to the hospital again. This time it was for pain in his stomach, he wasn't eating at all because of it, they think the cancer has spread to his kidneys. I thought about telling my mom about my dream, but I figured the last thing she needs right now is me talking about weird stuff again. I think this might have been a precognitive dream, I have had a few before. But this seems kind of vague. I think I would believe it alot more if I drempt that the dr. said something about kidneys.

What are your guy's experiences with precog dreams?

Korpo
17th December 2010, 11:37 AM
Hello, Natalie.

Before an event exists on the physical level, it starts to take shape on energetic levels. For someone who is in tune with feeling energy, they can pick such things up earlier. The clue for this taking place is that you felt what your grandfather felt. You were picking up on an energy making its way into physical reality, I guess.

Cheers,
Oliver

ButterflyWoman
17th December 2010, 01:13 PM
I've been having precog dreams since I hit puberty. Usually, they're of little importance (i.e., when they come to pass, it's something relatively trivial), but there have been some that were shockingly close to the reality that eventually happened (usually good stuff, actually).

I don't think a dream has to be literally factual to be correct. I've had many dreams where specific "facts" were incorrect but the general gist of it and the allegorical truth of it was proved to be completely correct. We dream in symbols, not literal facts.

I'm sorry about your grandfather, by the way, and I have a sense of the situation that I'll share with you via PM (nothing bad, just something I picked up when considering him).

Oh, and you don't have to tell your mother anything. They're your dreams, meant for you. She's not comfortable with "this weird stuff" and even if she was, what would be gained by telling her? As far as I can see, nothing. She wants to believe what she wants to believe - as do we all - and there's no point upsetting the apple cart with "weird stuff" about people dying and cancer spreading and so on.

CFTraveler
17th December 2010, 02:35 PM
Hi Natalie- I'm sorry about your grandfather- I hope he is comfortable and I will say a prayer for him.
As most everyone else has said, sometimes precog dreams can be quite clear, and sometimes they can be quite symbolic, and that's how it's been for me too.
Regards,
CF.