PDA

View Full Version : near newcastle UK

bankporters
18th December 2010, 03:48 PM
hey all ....

Nice boards here ....

Nice subject , and nice place to share ideas and related content to the website.

Looking to get back to where i left off with the Lucid awareness and OBE experimentation hopefully !

pea<e

greytraveller
18th December 2010, 09:56 PM
Hallo bankporters and welcome.
From your intro I take it that you attempted to go out of body several times. Did you ever have success and achieve a full OBE?
Or perhaps you have experienced lucid dreams ?

Regards 8)
Grey

bankporters
18th December 2010, 11:16 PM
Roughly inbetween 2004-2008 i logged about 4 or 5 lucid dreams , 1 real time projection, and about 58 dreams . I got em all backed up in the PC, lately its been difficult to summon them due to working alot, but at times when im working afternoons i generly lie in , in the mornings, thats when i generly get the vibrations before a exit , and sometimes take the semi-con state over with it, but its random chance generly .

To implant the desire to have a Fully blown Lucid or OBE i find with me, i gotta keep re affirming im gonna wake up in the middle of deep sleep. But its hard because of work yea. Back then also , i used the flying in dream aspect to trigger awareness while in a dream. As soon as i realise im flying in a dream, it triggers awake mode. The problem with this type awareness is telling the difference between the real time zone and the imagination stealing the actuality of it. When ya use Lucidity as a trigger to awareness its dificult in telling what actual dimension you v slipped into . But as times going on i am realizing other techniques like ` clarity now! ` Vision now! , and so on and so on . When ya implant that desire in the mind , it means i can take more control of the environment i find myself in . Its confusing but very cool .

peace