PDA

View Full Version : Flying as a trigger

bankporters
18th December 2010, 11:51 PM
Hey guys ...

Been awhile since i posted anywhere on any forrum . Back in 2004 -2008 i experimented alot in using the Lucidity aspect to gain awareness in dream states ect, and as time went on i loved the Flying aspect in my dreams. This aspect ` Flying ` in dream states is a perfect way to trigger awareness while dreaming. When ever ya find yourself flying in a dream tell yourself repeatedly your gonna wake up ! worked cool for me , il paste a dream log i had which shows this below .

lucid projection dream related experience 05:09 22/01/2006

Firstly i recall being in a city area with a tropical feel - i really think it is reality and i look at a watch i have on my wrist , the time is 14.42 and it is very sunny blue sky - i seem to be heading beyond a tall building on a pavement .

Next i look on the ground behind me for a strange reason and see a astral projector flying along inbetween the ground passing me - he is male and looks very aware of being projected out of body , suddenly i realise i am in the Astral world- or real-time projection dream environments-
"Dam i think " it all comes back to me - i m awake in the dream again ! - almost automaticaly i defy gravity at this awareness and start to ascend upwards flying with ease above the ground . next i fight to thwart my imagination levels to try and percieve objectivly.

I am now about 100 feet in the air hovering in the sky marveling at the buildings and wide range view of a city - suddenly for another strange reason i notice " Blackpool football stadium " in the distance " how odd i think ..........." this place looks more like a australian city .

I try and sweep down towards the stadium to get a better look and make a better judgement but i am being prevented for some reason other. I notice pillars with cymetrical desighn made of stone outside the south side of the stadium from my vantage point - again i try to descend towards the direction to get a better view but it seems i am being prevented - in the middle of all this i start to philosophize with myself about the " flight dynamics of defying gravity whilst being awake and projected out of body.

when i fly randomly i can do it at ease but as soon as i pinpoint a destination from a vantage point and head towards it 5 times out of 10 i feel a pressure preventing me from apearing at the location - hmm ............

i ponder to myself again while i am flying in the air - it felt more like a spring board effect - i head towards somthing of interest and try with all my mental mite to get their and sometimes i do control it but sometimes i dont because of this spring board effect which is propelling me in the oposite direction to the target area. Never the less i continue on my Astral journey with great awareness .

cheers