PDA

View Full Version : My neg attachment problem

farewell2arms
23rd December 2010, 02:05 PM
A fellow forum member did a reading on me yesterday, and it turns out these problems I have had with OCD thoughts are neg related. I thought I could make a thread about this, where I will describe my way of getting free of an entity that has haunted me for several years. I will give specific details of psychological approaches and more here, hopefully it will benefit someone.

From the reading, I got the information there is a triangular mesh imprint on my energy body. The thoughts and images I experience tends to elicit fear on the right side of my body, more specifically on the right side of the face. This is connected to blockages in the neck, solar plexus, and stomach.

Psychologial background:

Unfortunately, a pure psychological approach (i.e. staying in the fear after the thought) have not led to the solution of the problem. Nor have trying to stay present, though this has worked as a catalyst for greater spiritual growth. I will have to change tactics to get this bugger out of the nose, so to speak.

I was told to go back in time to see if I can remember when the takeover/entity attached to me, and I have narrowed it down to an event that took place in my childhood. I was about three or four and had a series of severe psychic attacks and nightmares.

I do believe that the main reason I have been unable to deal with this efficiently has been that I have believed it to be me, that these thoughts and images were mine. That I was a few french fries short of a happy meal. As such I worked hard to get the thoughts no surface to stick to, by acheiving the identity-less state. However, now I can put my all into removing this entity without the fear of it being me.

I am not afraid of being afraid, and have reached a level of realization, where there is at moments an understanding of thoughts being nothing more than images, an axiom of themselves, having nothing to do with reality as it is. This helps a lot.

Symptoms:
Thoughts of sucide, violence concerning family and relatives, sadistic/sexual thoughs concerning relatives and friends.
Thoughts loaded with intention of eliciting my greatest fears.
Bringing out weaknesses and putting ideas into my mind. For example, images of gurus and intention of contacting those when having sex, going to the bathroom, and more.

Countermeasures:
I will start with affirmations and manifestation for about two hours daily at night, and see how things are developing. I also plan to contact any mediums/shamans in my vicinity to see if they can get any specific details about this, and perhaps get in contact with my guides/HS for more information.

I also ask for support from the forum members, if you could keep me in your prayers. This will also make me feel more empowered to change this negative pattern.

Thanks for reading.

farewell2arms
23rd December 2010, 03:33 PM
One dream I had a long time ago that might be related:

I was in a green hill country, perhaps similar to ireland. There I found two large houses, like mansions. They belonged to me. The first one was a three story building. When entering, I noticed the roof of the first floor had been removed, giving a large hall-like interior.

I climbed up the stairs to the third floor and found an attic.

Then I went to the second building, and I brought almost all my friends. There were dogs with me aswell, seemed like sheep-herding dogs. I went up the stairs to the attic aswell and there I found a dreadful presence. It was thick like mist, and I definately did not want to be there. But I pressed on through there and found a video surveillance camera at the far end of the attic. It was monitoring the entrance of the building.

Do you think it might be related? The attic might be a signal of the entity being mainly connected to the two higher chakras, perhaps?

I also would like to quote Metatron here:
"Very often the most difficult ‘attacks’ are due to ones own negative thought forms coming home to roost.

Perhaps the most difficult of these is around learning self-love. When one falls into depression and self-loathing, the attack is self-generating. The thought forms these dear souls create can become so potent, that the auric field splits into personality fragments. A figure eight pattern of negative energy is emitted, amassed and flows back through the opening of the solar plexus. The thought form of self hatred achieves a level of awareness, and will become a very real obstacle, self- imposed dungeon, until the person learns to face the root of the problem through great effort of will and wisdom."

This, I take to heart.

Take care,

John

okie
24th December 2010, 07:14 PM
I had what I believed to be a neg issue and tried clearing it forcefully for a few months. Around the two month mark I had my first sexual encounter since the perceived attachment, and the power of love and attention given to my body completely annihilated anything neg related right then on the spot. I felt 200% better and more confident in my own liberation of this "neg".

Korpo
24th December 2010, 10:37 PM
Hello, John.

Hearing about your dream makes me think of the following:

The three-story building could denote the "three lower bodies" - physical/etheric, astral and mental. The layering denotes something like that.

The first building denotes the co-relation between your bodies. The etheric and astral body - they are so aligned, you represent them as "one hall" while still recognising them as separate levels. This could denote for example that you have good dream recall and have experienced lucidity. The third level/attic is still perceived as separate - the mental body and the rest are not yet fully integrated into a whole.

These bodies are also called elementals because they are comprised of elemental essence. They need guidance and handling, kind of keeping yourself aligned and together. This is represented by the shepherding dogs. They are loyal and help you keep the herd in check, also remind you about being mindful. Like a dog the elemental will gladly serve if treated right (and if there's some supervision).

The second building now might represent the issue side. Again the attic is the mental elemental level. I wonder why it is a second building - this might denote this elemental is out of alignment. This is certainly possible and not uncommon. The surveillance gear might actually denote that this is the level from which you watch the world, where your consciousness is established. This wouldn't surprise me, especially given that the lower two are already aligned.

I can't say what the mist is - but it could be the energy of the issues that keep your elementals out of alignment. At the mental level this could be thoughtforms, beliefs, deep-seated convictions, and your reaction to them might denote just dislike or also denial (you don't want them to be there).

Your intuition is working well in this regard - the upper chakras are related to the mental body in that they are linked with mental functioning. Also your choice of Metatron quote is interesting in this regard - thoughtforms emanate from the mental level.

The antidote of self-love sounds valid, and I think your personal Metta practice can help in that. Whenever you love someone, be aware you deserve the same love. Whenever wishing well for someone else, extend the same to yourself. This is the version of the antidote for those who tend to devalue themselves. The goal is to see in yourself what enables you to love others, and when you see the intrinsic value of everyone, remind yourself that you have intrinsic value, too.

Take care,
Oliver

farewell2arms
25th December 2010, 02:16 PM
Hello, John.

Hearing about your dream makes me think of the following:

The three-story building could denote the "three lower bodies" - physical/etheric, astral and mental. The layering denotes something like that.

The first building denotes the co-relation between your bodies. The etheric and astral body - they are so aligned, you represent them as "one hall" while still recognising them as separate levels. This could denote for example that you have good dream recall and have experienced lucidity. The third level/attic is still perceived as separate - the mental body and the rest are not yet fully integrated into a whole.

These bodies are also called elementals because they are comprised of elemental essence. They need guidance and handling, kind of keeping yourself aligned and together. This is represented by the shepherding dogs. They are loyal and help you keep the herd in check, also remind you about being mindful. Like a dog the elemental will gladly serve if treated right (and if there's some supervision).

The second building now might represent the issue side. Again the attic is the mental elemental level. I wonder why it is a second building - this might denote this elemental is out of alignment. This is certainly possible and not uncommon. The surveillance gear might actually denote that this is the level from which you watch the world, where your consciousness is established. This wouldn't surprise me, especially given that the lower two are already aligned.

I can't say what the mist is - but it could be the energy of the issues that keep your elementals out of alignment. At the mental level this could be thoughtforms, beliefs, deep-seated convictions, and your reaction to them might denote just dislike or also denial (you don't want them to be there).

Your intuition is working well in this regard - the upper chakras are related to the mental body in that they are linked with mental functioning. Also your choice of Metatron quote is interesting in this regard - thoughtforms emanate from the mental level.

Spot on as always, Oliver. I take to heart. :)

The antidote of self-love sounds valid, and I think your personal Metta practice can help in that. Whenever you love someone, be aware you deserve the same love. Whenever wishing well for someone else, extend the same to yourself. This is the version of the antidote for those who tend to devalue themselves. The goal is to see in yourself what enables you to love others, and when you see the intrinsic value of everyone, remind yourself that you have intrinsic value, too.

Take care,
Oliver

I did affirmations for 50 mins last night. This is my first real experience with proper manifestation and I must say – it does wonders. The negative effect has lessened considerably. I feel much more aligned with – myself! Truer, more complete. I can also begin to spot negative loops of thought and question their validity. The impression of some of the realisations I’ve had have grown aswell: the impermanence of things, thoughts and feelings.

The waters within earlier percieved as shallow turns out to be a pure misconception; instead there are depths there, and I am becoming more and more ready to dive in. This gives increased depth to life aswell.

It’s looking up, for sure.

Be well everyone!

John

alphadracooverlord
25th December 2010, 06:44 PM
Hi farewell2arms.

I had severe OCD problems caused by a major neg on my head. So yes OCD could very much be caused by NEGs usually astral parasites. I couldn't get close to knives at all. It was really horrible. When it was destroyed both heavy itching, something described as brain fog and OCD started to disappear. The static itching disappeared really quickly. Just before the entity was removed it inflicted heavy pain through my heart chakra. It was so intense I thought this was it, I'm going now. The OCD took some time though and I still have some small phobia of knives but It's getting better each day. I've also according to some psychics had visits by demons but I think these have just inflicted general fear and sometimes I have overreacted but they have really been there. Astral parasites grow bigger and bigger by ingesting energy and it would be good removing them quickly.

One should always take NEG problems very serious because It's not something to play around with specially when dealing with severe OCD. Most OCD is not dangerous but in some cases OCD thoughts have been made into reality. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just trying to be real.

I have been in psychiatry myself for some years and trust me they cannot do jack squat to these problems. In many cases they will make you feel worse. At best they will just mask the problem. Now I have a serious underlying condition requiring some sort of treatment but I plan to move over fully to alternative health care some time in the future. I think some cognitive therapy may be good but I would stay of their medication if you don't want to end obese for example.

It's a good idea for you to contact a shaman. Contacting your guides is also a good idea. I have an overprotecting guide myself probably removing entities but I think generally guides don't remove them.

I recognize what you say about violent thoughts against your family members. I remember that very well.

Korpo
26th December 2010, 12:25 AM
Hello, John.

One thing about "thought loops" - it's my observation people never attempt really simple solutions. So, let me suggest something I am working with - I think it helps for me.

Every thought you experience is the expression of an inner energy accumulation around a certain topic. Such expressions can lead to reinforcement or to release, it all depends on your reaction. When your thoughts upset you, your reaction might contribute to the original energy and continue the thought loop.

It almost follows that ignoring the thought very hard doesn't work either. It's effort, it might reinforce as well. What you need is a neutral reaction, but these are hard to come by for thoughts that upset you. But every time you manage to pull it off the thought comes and goes and something is released.

Where your attention goes, energy follows. You may have heard of the meditation technique of "labelling your experience" but never made the connection: Labelling an experience is a simple yet effective way to acknowledge an experience without "charging" it. It's a neutral reaction. You can use it instead of having to look for a "suitable reaction" first. And also instead of getting upset.

By having reacted to a thought already in a simple and rather neutral matter you free your mind in a way. Your mind is often conditioned to have reactions to its own content. By consciously chosing the reaction you can either break thought loops or you can at least improve on their quality.

So, you can do the following, and this is a slight variation of a technique I learned from Kurt, and a slight variation of the labelling technique from meditation practice: Every time such a troublesome thought arises you label it with "This is just a thought." Every time a troublesome picture arises in your mind, you label it with "This is just a picture." And so on.

What I personally do for myself is even simpler: I just simply give the command "Purge." whenever a thought is not welcome. I don't need to think about the thought much anymore, it evidently already happened. I express my intent for the thought and I'm done with it. This might need some repeating, but given the nature of our minds usually soon enough another thought will arise. And it need not be related, unless your current thoughts upset you so much you kind of focus on those particular thoughts.

Both these techniques - "Just a thought" and "Purge" - could be helpful and worth a try. You don't need to sit in meditation for trying this. In fact, every time you become aware of the content of your mind is appropriate. As is every time you become of your reaction to the content of your mind (like for example upset). All of these constitute a state of mind that is not-so-different from meditation - an awareness of the state your mind is in and an opportunity for introducing an action.

Cheers,
Oliver

farewell2arms
27th December 2010, 09:16 PM
What I personally do for myself is even simpler: I just simply give the command "Purge." whenever a thought is not welcome. I don't need to think about the thought much anymore, it evidently already happened. I express my intent for the thought and I'm done with it. This might need some repeating, but given the nature of our minds usually soon enough another thought will arise. And it need not be related, unless your current thoughts upset you so much you kind of focus on those particular thoughts.

Generally, the thoughts that come behave differently that normal thoughts.

First there is a small, small buildup, barely noticeable, that tells me something is coming. Then there is the thought, with the content. Afterwards, you could say that there is an aftertaste, a reverberation, a lingering stickyness for maybe 10 seconds, during which it is very hards not to react. This is a challenge. Heavy K symptoms tend to immediately come as a reaction to purely staying in this reverberation.

Most of the thoughts I have already dealt with, so when they come there isn’t a reaction anymore (and no K-symptoms). I consider this a step in the right direction. Today I reacted to maybe 5 thoughts, last week I was hit every 30 seconds or so for prolonged periods of time. This was the bottom.

Core image removal also seems to work excellently in meditation, if I am brave enough to perform it at the time.

One should always take NEG problems very serious because It's not something to play around with specially when dealing with severe OCD. Most OCD is not dangerous but in some cases OCD thoughts have been made into reality. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just trying to be real.

Thanks for the heads up Rep, I appreciate it. I seem to gain more and more stability and the OCD have lessened somewhat. Hard work pays off here it seems...

A few tips I could give here:

You attitude is everything. I have found that the moment you’re portraying yourself as a victim you will be giving away your power and putting yourself in a “abused” position. Visualize the entity/attachment problem as a harmless thing or entity, struggling to annoy you, and yourself as calm and colleced and unaffected, and things will start to shift immediately. You could also work on increasing willpower through resisting temptations and fasting.

I have been in psychiatry myself for some years and trust me they cannot do jack squat to these problems. In many cases they will make you feel worse. At best they will just mask the problem. Now I have a serious underlying condition requiring some sort of treatment but I plan to move over fully to alternative health care some time in the future. I think some cognitive therapy may be good but I would stay of their medication if you don't want to end obese for example.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope things turn out better for you in the future.

Since you also live in Stockholm, do you know if Monica Bloomberg is a good choice here? I am unfamiliar with shamanic healing. I just need to get the general details of the entity, just something to get me started, and perhaps some additional info from HS/guides that could help me in this endeavour. (Perhaps a medium would be better suited for this?)
http://www.monikabloomberg.com/

Be well,

John

alphadracooverlord
27th December 2010, 09:44 PM
Hi again.

I've heard good things about her on another forum but I haven't tried her myself. I get ok vibes from her however.

Basically what you need is someone with a good third eye either doing a live view on you or a remote view. Alternatively would be someone visiting you in the astral.

With my third eye I view entities around me partially but I haven't tried remote viewing. I have started to see screens of places and events just in front of my third eye but It is hard to control. The third eye has to be "warmed" up and "focused" to see clearly. Sometimes I see what seem to be constructs, parts of a clothing or a face. What I noticed is similar to these entities is that they seem to be floating a bit above ground. Usually when I touch them I feel either itching, cold or warmth. Sometimes I can perceive a smell from them.

Regarding the neg I tried to first resist, then ignore the thing as much as I could but as I was a newbie on these sort of things I wasn't prepared. The thing just grew and grew and so did the itching and OCD. The itching had spread to my back and it quickly reacted to hot evaporating salt water or sweat at the gym. I could barely work out and I felt like my mind was heavily clouded. I tried all things I could get hold of even a very weird shamanic egg method consisting of three eggs with the help of my mother. Thanks to my mother not being totally closed to these kinds of things she understood me partially.

I think the best shamans are found remotely like for ex in Peru in the mountains. Payment is usually not money but maybe some food or things they can use.

I see these negative entities as a learning experience however. During the time I had problems I managed to collect a whole lot of new spiritual music I now listen to often.

It isn't really so nice for us that practically no one around us believes in these things. But yes they most likely exist without a doubt.

I have also noted that either negs or negative energy seems to jump ships just by connecting to a certain web page or person. If they found someone more tasty they jump quickly.

Yesterday I was having some nasty energy travelling through a web page i rarely visit. I received very heavy anxiety. Today I am very sick but I don't know if it is related. The nurse said it was just the "winter vomiting disease" and I believe her and I guess it is good timing because I don't have any work obligation these days. I was very anxious for help. I have some calming and protecting entities here 24/7 but this time two strong hot entities immediately entered. I feel no threat at all but I cannot be sure of their intentions.

But as some say when the vibrations increase on the planet these negs are drawn as moths to a flame. Finally these entities should leave I think as the high vibrations will be too much.

Many psychics also seems to agree that Gaia/Earth is the planet where you learn your hard lessons. This is like military school.

I have no serious neg problems now. Sometimes I may feel something attaching but then I feel a hot hand touching the head and sometimes I later feel something dissolving almost like something getting destroyed (snap crackle and pop).

I also have a very active crown chakra creating all kinds of sensations on top of the head. It's sometimes hard to differentiate chakra sensations with neg sensations. The heavy static itching was however clearly something coming from a neg.

I believe that many of my problems originate from heavy energy channeling to strong for me at the moment. I can sometimes feel like I'm boiling over.

alphadracooverlord
28th December 2010, 12:34 PM
I've also according to some psychics had visits by demons but I think these have just inflicted general fear and sometimes I have overreacted but they have really been there.
no such thing as demons its just what we have managed to percieve them to be demons
they are (who ya ask another time maybe) just actors doing their job
yes they are their to put fear into ya but what ya gotta ask is why
when someone is powerful enough for them to pick ya out they induce fear but as ya know you learn to deal with it brush it off
therefore you learn not to fear at all but why, because it then generates to the cause and effect of things the samsara wheel that has a bigger effect on others which you help generate the not to fear

good luck

love all

I do very well believe a specifical class of entities called demons exist. The catholic church and orthodox church conducts exorcism of these difficult entities regularly. It can sometimes take several hours removing them and there are specific criteria to be accepted an exorcism. Usually these demons are part of a big hierarchy controlling everything from humanoid spirits and parasites. I've spoken to a shaman who says they usually look like gargoyles and that yes they do exist. Robert Bruce in his PPSD also had a difficult problem with a demon taking control of him.

Many of these heavy entities can be invoked with magic but if you're untrained and unprepared you may have problems for the rest of your life. Solomon himself managed to have a great control of these entities. Kudos to the great wise amazing king.

I agree with what you're saying with actors doing their job. It's one giant arranged drama.

Once I had extreme problems with an entity that just felt close to me. The vibrations coming out from it were really nasty. It never attacked me. So I contacted a good remote viewer and he said I had a demon stalking me. That day I could feel a smell that could be described as maybe burnt rotten pig flesh.

mick
29th December 2010, 01:50 AM
I've spoken to a shaman who says they usually look like gargoyles and that yes they do exist.
Yes, have seen critters in that guise, at least presenting in that form and sometimes when not.

Once I had extreme problems with an entity that just felt close to me. The vibrations coming out from it were really nasty. It never attacked me. So I contacted a good remote viewer and he said I had a demon stalking me. That day I could feel a smell that could be described as maybe burnt rotten pig flesh.
I do wonder how they come across to others of their own ilk, do they make them want to heave as well. :)
I tend to the idea that the sensing signature relates to the difference in nature between some beings that dwell in a very different agenda from say oneself. So a personal abhorrence maybe of that nature flags the nature of the personal response when such a critter is nearby. I do find that few of those that might be labelled negative in intent really generate a strong "natural" response like that, many are just doing a version of role playing.

beam
3rd January 2011, 08:12 AM
burn good incense the whole timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! incense get right into the energy body...right into the etheric fabric of a room. cause of how they get right into the air. they then disinfect it. its like if u clean in the physical. the dirt is gone.

farewell2arms
3rd January 2011, 08:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-VCHzS1So

Well, no matter how bleak life may seem, I can always forgive the universe. Aways. No matter how hard it may be, and sometimes it can be very hard. But it can be done.

Neurotic behaviour as within me is always illogical in hindsight. You see, I knew the burdens we carry are placed upon ourselves by ourselves. Though I still could not make the connection: That I have every capability of dealing with anything that could ever come in my way. Period.

I will not say this thing has gone away, because there is still work left to do. The imprints are deep and will take a while to uproot.

But it is simply growth. Nothing else.

Thanks for the support everyone.

John