PDA

View Full Version : Weird experience

Katasmurf
24th December 2010, 03:10 PM
Well, some minutes ago i was trying to get an OBE through meditating.
When i was circa meditating for 15 minutes, I thought i will give it a try and asked my higher self in my head of he could help me with getting out of my body. There was no response but suddenly it looked like a fell light shined on my eyes and i saw white and not black. that was only for 2 to 3 seconds and after that i started to feel a tingling through my body and felt very relaxed. That all happened in circa 5-10 seconds then it was suddenly over.
Is it possible that this is related to OBE or was it just a deep trance?

Mishell
24th December 2010, 03:36 PM
The white light may have been charging your energy body. That's probably what the tingling was. Deep relaxation is needed in order to exit. Sounds like you could have had an OBE. Next time you could try bouncing the energy through your body and then stepping out...

It's really simple if you don't think about it too much. :wink:

CFTraveler
24th December 2010, 04:05 PM
I sometimes get the white light when I meditate, (and in other moments) and for me it's not a sign of projection. I believe it's the Higher Self signaling back to you, letting you know you've been heard.

Katasmurf
24th December 2010, 04:17 PM
I sometimes get the white light when I meditate, (and in other moments) and for me it's not a sign of projection. I believe it's the Higher Self signaling back to you, letting you know you've been heard.

Ye that could have been it :D
Cause the white light was there after a few seconds i asked my higher self.

natalie-1984
26th December 2010, 05:26 AM
is that what that is? I have been experiencing that quite a bit, ecspecially in the upper part of my vision towards my eyebrows. It makes me want to open my eyes to see if there is a light in my room shining on me. But I am usually too relaxed to move.

I find that my higherself responds right away (to my surprise!) when I ask for AP sensations. I thought it would take months or years of meditation to reach my higher self, but I was shocked that it worked the first time! Maybe the higher self isn't as elusive as we thought. :D

Katasmurf
12th January 2011, 03:42 PM
:D I a the kind of same experience a while ago.
But now it went a little different.
Again i was trying to get an OBE while meditating so I put a japanese calming music on.
After a while I was losing focus and was almost falling asleep, and my head was falling down ( from being sleepy, like sitting in a chair and then your head is going down because of the sleep). I tried then to wake a little up still in meditating so i put my head straight again before i really felt to sleep. I think circa 5 minutes later I felt a little more relaxed and I felt , umh how do i see, not pure relaxed but kind of i was well aware of everything at the same time. (sorry for the bad explanation but i dont know really how i should describe it.) Well, after that i felt again soft tintling through my whole body, actually it first started in my hands ( I was concentrating on my hand to try to come out) and after that i went through whole my body. How more i concentrated on it the more i felt it. But to bad I got excited from it because it felt so good and my heart was beating faster and then someone entered my room.... my dad so i woke fully up again :(

So i had almost the same kind experience as last time i felt something, only i didnt saw a white light and this time it lasted longer. I'm thinking I'm making some process but I just don't know how to get further, when my body starts tintling it's like what should i do know. I hope this is a beginning to get in an OBE but I'm not sure, but I hope so :)

P.S when my hands start tintling it felt like they were moving a bit not my physical hands but more energy like.

CFTraveler
12th January 2011, 04:02 PM
Just a comment- I had the 'light in the head' phenomenon the first time when I was going through a major life-changing event, and I was praying. After that it happens usually when I pray to the Holy Spirit or talk to my Higher Self, but sometimes it happens spontaneously for no apparent reason (in the dark, before bed, etc.) I have tried meditating to see if there is something I'm supposed to do with it (and got nothing) and it's never developed into more in the 'phenomena' department. It just happens, I acknowledge it, say 'Hi', and that's it. Maybe that's all it's about, a 'reminder', or maybe that's all it is supposed to be for me.

Neil Templar
13th January 2011, 12:22 AM
i had the light in the head tonight while meditating.
it "came on" when i started sending love and healing out to people, and it had varying degrees of brightness.
as i thought of people close to me who are sick, or in bad situations, it got brighter... :)

CFTraveler
13th January 2011, 06:01 PM
In a bit of synchronicity, I was lurking around in the Cheating the Ferryman forum and found this article.
http://www.anthonypeake.co.uk/forum/vie ... f=6&t=1428 (http://www.anthonypeake.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1428)
If it indeed does aid in healing, maybe we can do an experiment when we get this.

Interstingly, when I get migraines, my aura is composed of interlaced strobing teeny triangles.