PDA

View Full Version : Meditating with celestite

Gemma
30th December 2010, 01:29 AM
Hi folks,

I've been meditating for a little while and have only seen abstract imagery within my mind's eye, which are usually difficult to interpret. So I found my celestite cluster recently, and I know it's good for using in meditation. After I've cleared and charged it, I intend to use it to aid my meditations. It's in a small cluster form, so does anyone have any advice for how to use it in meditation? Does anyone here have any experience with using celestite in meditation?

simon
12th January 2011, 11:10 AM
I have found before that holding a crystal while meditating will cause the energy from the crystal to flow up the arms, very soothing and changes the experience completely

thats as much as I know :D

I have a crystal in my car, I will try it at lunchtime when I meditate and let you know my experience :roll:

Sinera
12th January 2011, 11:39 AM
I have a similar experience with holding a Moldavite. I do this by holding it with both hands together (using thumbs and index fingers) to have a kind of symmetrical flow going up my arms and through my whole body. It can be an interesting experience, because the crystal really seems to start to vibrate with you.

simon
13th January 2011, 08:33 PM
i meditated with my crystal today and the energys were very strong :P