PDA

View Full Version : My dream journal

defectron
30th December 2010, 02:18 AM
Ok, figured I ought to make one of these so here it is.

Today I dreampt that I vomited out a shopping cart wheel and then dissasembled it. I then spent some time wondering how I got something inside me that was bigger then my mouth and how I got it out again for that matter. Shame I didn't put two and two together to realize this was a dream or I could have had a projection off it. Interestingly a couple years ago I had a dream that I ate a shopping cart. It tasted kind of metallic and hard to chew.

defectron
30th December 2010, 04:34 PM
Had another shopping cart related dream, in this one I drove my car out and used it to push a shopping cart down a highway for some reason. I was pretty worried the cops wpould get me for illegal shopping cart highway pushing. After that I dreampt that I ate a bunch of really yummy cookies, then my step dad told me I needed to move some extension cords so he could do construction for something and if the cords didn't get moved he would throw them out. But I knew there was really only one extension cord there and I could take my time so I finished the cookie before going to move the cord.

defectron
31st December 2010, 04:55 PM
Dreampt I was driving a bus for some reason. I remember doing alot of dangerous driving with it too, having alot of near misses with other vehicles. Anyway the bus ended up some place it wasn't supposed to go so I concentrated really hard and teleported it out of there. Now I really should have realized this was a dream at that point but for some reason I didn't. After that I dreampt I went to some new martial arts dojo. For some reason I was wearing some grey shorts that had poop stains in them so I changed out of those. After I got dressed in a gi I noticed I was wearing a fairly worn out green belt but I'm a much higher rank then this. i talked to some guy about something I couldn't remember and it changed into a blue belt with a stripe though this is still below where I'm at. after that the dream ended.

Korpo
1st January 2011, 08:56 PM
Hello, defectron.

After I got dressed in a gi I noticed I was wearing a fairly worn out green belt but I'm a much higher rank then this. i talked to some guy about something I couldn't remember and it changed into a blue belt with a stripe though this is still below where I'm at. after that the dream ended.

Seems like you're aware that you're making progress towards mastery of your OBE skills. Martial arts might mean "eastern discipline" - and many things we know about energy work and projection stems from the east. While you take note and own your present success (progressing from green to blue belt), you notice more is possible.

It might also denote the progress in developing the chakras:

http://sutrawidanta.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/chakra_balancing.jpg

The dojo then probably would be the astral simulation zone you're currently training in. The stains might be a hint that still more (emotional) hygiene would be needed - showers, going to the toilet, etc.

Cheers,
Oliver

defectron
2nd January 2011, 06:21 AM
Ah, that'd be really interesting if it was referring to the chakras. By my estimations I think based on what kurt said here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17113&p=121425#p121425 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17113&p=121425#p121425) I'm probably at the fifth chakra which is shown as blue in that image and starting to work on some stuff in the sixth which might account for the stripe on the belt , in recent obe's I have communicated with several different entities which fits kurts description of the fifth there. Later I'm going to look up what shopping carts mean for dreams.

EDIT: Had an interesting obe that relates tot he third eye viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21470&p=141632#p141632 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21470&p=141632#p141632)

defectron
4th January 2011, 10:42 PM
Ok, I don't remember very much of this dream I had last night. All I remember was that I went down into a basement with some kid and barracaded the door because the ghost from the grudge was trying to kill him. I don't remember much else besides that.

Korpo
4th January 2011, 10:47 PM
So, any grudges from real life that might have relation to this?

Cheers,
Oliver

defectron
5th January 2011, 05:45 AM
Personally I don't think I have any grudges. Though impersonally I guess I have something of a grudge against the ruling class of the world as I feel most of the people in it are doing their best to just make a mess of pretty much everything. I did get in a disscussion with some freinds about that the night before so I maybe it was related to that?

defectron
5th January 2011, 04:53 PM
My recent projections have dealt with bathroom simulations that seem to want me to release something so maybe the dream is telling me this is what needed to be released?

Anyway, had another dream today, once again I don't think I remember all of it. Anyway for some reason I was this character from an anime "Silent Mobius" named Katsumi who'se a girl even though I'm a guy irl. Oddly whenever I find myself being someone unexpected in dreams more then half the time I don't even question it, dunno why. Anyway I was trying to protect some antique bike from being wrecked up by someone. I had moved it to the top floor of a building that seemed to be made of a hodge podge of wooden crates, it wasn't unlike the world under the bed in the movie "Little Monsters" which was mostly made of wooden crates for some reason. But yeah the person who wanted to wreck the bike was coming and I think they had a knife. So I summoned Katsumis magic sentient sword from the show and jumped down the staircase intent on slashing the intruder with my sword. Don't remember how well that worked though as the dream ended somewhere around there. For some reason the other person in this dream kinda reminded me of someone I knew as a kid who'd always be trying to mess up my stuff even though they were a different person.

Anyway one thought is maybe the sword represents cutting through illusions as kurt suggested it might in one of my projections? If so maybe the vandal represented some aspect of that, dunno what though.

Korpo
5th January 2011, 11:29 PM
Hello, defectron.

I don't see a relationship to illusion here. Seems more like you're cutting through something else - maybe a self aspect. You're experiencing its behavior as problematic and (self-)sabotaging, so you're taking action to put a stop to it.

The fact that your tool is a sentient sword might be a symbolic hint that the true nature of your tool, its underlying nature is rooted in self-awareness (another term for sentience). So, (self-)awareness is what you need to liberate your consciousness from limiting aspects.

Cheers,
Oliver

defectron
6th January 2011, 01:37 AM
I don't see a relationship to illusion here. Seems more like you're cutting through something else - maybe a self aspect. You're experiencing its behavior as problematic and (self-)sabotaging, so you're taking action to put a stop to it.

So this could be another clue to what exactly it was that I'm trying to purge in the bathroom? I really need to ask the bathroom what the deal is the next time I can project there.

EDIT: I now have a feeling inside about what needs to be released, we'll see the next time I project.

defectron
6th January 2011, 02:49 PM
I had a dream tonight, this took place about an hour or so before the short projection I had.

For some reason I dreampt I was obama , cept I wasn't president, I was a spy in some prisons security who was going to break Arnold Schwartneggers character from the movie Total Recall, Quade out of Prison. Anyway I made my way down to the prison gym to meet him, oddly I recognised alot of people I knew from grade school and high school in this prison. Before I could find Quade I realized this was a dream, I was about to try projecting but woke up before I could. So maybe this is another dream about liberating from limiting aspects? Maybe total recall means I need to remember something? I don't know what though.

Korpo
7th January 2011, 07:46 AM
Hello, defectron.

Gym could be simulation, prison the idea of being limited inherent to a simulation (maybe even disliking that), and your personal goal at this time could be "total recall" of your experiences. It would be consistent with a simulation if you woke up when trying to do other things when you became lucid.

Cheers,
Oliver

defectron
8th January 2011, 02:16 AM
and your personal goal at this time could be "total recall" of your experiences. It would be consistent with a simulation if you woke up when trying to do other things when you became lucid

Well I'm usually pretty good at remembering my projections, though I could do a bit better in remembering dreams.

As for the prison being a metaphor for the simulation that's possible. I did catch a glimpse of the simulation that would have come after the one with the ape man before getting stuck in the bathrooms. It was a partially indoors chinese garden, but much of it was exposed to the sky, it would be cool if that next simulation will be for me to travel somewhere some how? I wasn't able to enter it though due to being stopped by animated bamboo though. Guess I'll find out what its about after clearing the bathroom again.

defectron
9th January 2011, 03:48 PM
had one short non projection related dream today in which my step dad came over to me and told me that every time I failed to properly go to sleep I would need to pay him 7 dollars. I began to protest this but then the dream ended and I woke up.

CFTraveler
9th January 2011, 05:19 PM
That sounds like you believe your dad doesn't approve of your nonphysical explorations. :)

defectron
9th January 2011, 05:46 PM
He probably wouldn't , but I only tell him what he needs to know about my activities.

defectron
18th January 2011, 05:57 AM
Had a couple short dreams recently

I forget the context of the first one, but saw something sort of like a space ship floating through what looked like giant blood vessels. Oddly the ship seemed to be organically formed, it also had four head lights or eyes and spikes coming out like those of a sea urchin. The next dream was nothing too special, I was just trying to put a table top on top of tale legs for some reason. Then after that I dreampt I was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom when some woman came in and tried to rub up on my crotch. After she left I ran into some freind of hers who accused me of trying to get indecent with her. She wasn't the sort I would be interested in though as she looked too old for me.

Korpo
18th January 2011, 12:21 PM
Hello, defectron.

The second woman was probably a self aspect. Judgemental or accusing characters often are.

Cheers,
Oliver

defectron
19th January 2011, 03:04 PM
So maybe what I need to get rid of is a judgmental aspect of myself?

defectron
20th January 2011, 09:57 PM
Tonight I had a pretty interesting dream. I dreampt I was visiting relitives, many of which don't exist in the real world. While there I watched a movie where some dude on film tried to point out how my non existent relitive had reptilian eyes, much like those youtube conspiracy videos do with badly lit videos of various people.This was in hawaii I believe and my relitives house was next to a massive buddist graveyard on the side of a sloping rocky mountain. I decided to try exploring this mountain and take some photos to see if I could get any ghost photographs. I went by one grave that had a statue of twin Chinese dragons entwined with each other atop the tombstone. I took a photo of it and something that looked sort of like a spirit bonfire showed up there. I somehow made my way over to the other side of the mountain where I got attacked by the relitive with the reptilian eyes along with a gang of vampires. I beat them up and that was where the dream ended.

defectron
24th January 2011, 03:55 PM
Ok, had a dream tonight where I was driving a mini van with some friends. The van suddenly went out of control and the breaks wouldn't work, fortunatly I was able to steer it into a curb so we didn't crash. I then discovered the cause of the breaks going out, some little kid with a radio controlled car was using his radio waves to interfere with the breaks. I was a little hesitant thinking it might go out of control again, but we managed to drive away from him without losing control again. As we drove away we talked about how mini vans are stupid. That's where the dream ended.

CFTraveler
24th January 2011, 04:05 PM
Wow! So symbolic! It sounds (to me) like you have a very low opinion of yourself.
Let's see, the vehicle is either you (or your life). Going out of control, the brakes are interfered with by a child. The child could symbolize either an immature self aspect or input from someone less mature. The vibes is an indication of the 'less mature' thing. Stating "mini vans are stupid" may be self-insulting, unless you really think minivans are stupid, in which case it's just processing- but if you really think they are, you indicated your vehicle (body/life) is an out of control minivan.
See what I mean?

defectron
24th January 2011, 09:16 PM
I don't think I have self esteem issues. It could be because I've been a little irritated at myself lately because I've been overlooking some stuff at work. But yeah I actually do think minivans are stupid in the physical world, though I dislike SUV's and hum-v's more.

defectron
25th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Ok, had some pretty interesting dreams tonight, I haven't had time to look up what anything in these might mean yet though. I'll include alot of details regarding what some of the things in the dream are relating to which will hopefully help better determine some of the symbolism here. I recently asked for hints at what was going on in my last projection to appear in my dreams, so hopefully there might be some meaningful clues here somewhere.

In the first part of the dream I was driving along when some car came out and blindsided me, I quickly drove over into a nearby parking lot. The other dude was gone though, I wasn't entirely sure whose fault the accident was since I may or may not have been driving the wrong way in that lane. But in any case the car hadn't taken any damage, not even a scratch. It was then some hobo complained about me driving into the lot to noisy, waking him up, he also said earlier he got woken up by a battalion of tanks that had gone by.

Later I was doing some things with some friends, I forget what exactly, but we were sitting on a couch. It was then some guy I knew in high school walked in wearing a black trenchcoat. This guy was a little guy named max, my only really notable memory of him is that I wrote him into a story once where he was the adopted son of bill gates and alot of weird stuff happened to him. To get my attention he threw a knife at me. The knife had a very unusual end with an angled serated blade, maybe a more accurate word would be dagger then knife. It hit me on the leg and it hurt. I was like "What the hell? Why'd you do that?". Anyway after that I checked and was bleeding, though it wasn't normal blood it looked like ketchup mixed with sand. I went around trying to find a phone to call a hospital or something and then that dream segment ended.

In the next dream segment I wasn't me, I was Ty-Lee who is a female character from the cartoon "Avatar the last Airbender", as usual it didn't seem that important to me that I was someone else. Anyway I forget what exactly was going on but I do remember some of the other characters from the show were there and were throwing knives at each other. For some reason Piccolo, a character from dragon ball Z was also there but he looked pretty beat up and was lying on the ground. I figured that if they didn't know I was there they couldn't throw any knives at me. So I went over to Piccolo and hid behind him. I then began to manipulate his arms and somehow talk in his voice making him sort of like a vetrilequist dummy. He tried to protest but was too beat up to resist participating in my dummy act. I made him say a bunch of stupid out of character things and it looked like my strategy worked because the people throwing the knives all ignored me. Later I was traveling with prince zuko and his uncle who are other characters from the show. We were riding on the back of the avatars sky bison while in an underground tunnel while looking for the avatar which was odd.

I know that in hinduism an avatar is a god incarnated in human form so I don't know if that has any relevence here.

Anyway I suppose I should explain who these characters are or we might miss some symbolic signifigance. Ty-Lee is a girl who is in the fire nation nobility, she was raised with a bunch of sisters who look like her so she intentionally acts different by doing stuff like becoming an acrobat in the circus and learning a fighting style that allows her to paralyze opponents by blocking chi. In this dream I was also dressed like how she was in the episode "the beach" which was an episode that kind of revealed a bunch of hidden aspects about the some of the villains characters that weren't shown before. She also seems to have some psychic abilities as she can see auras.

Zuko is a banished prince of the fire nation sent out to capture the avatar to regain his honer for some reason he was wearing his earth kingdom disguise and traveling on the back of a sky bison underground, dunno why that was.

Appa the sky bison is a flying animal that hates being underground, so it was odd that he was there.

Picoolo is a character who started out as a villain in dbz but later reformed. He's known as a demon but is actually an alien. He's actually the evil half of an alien whose good and bad side seperated. Piccolo is also asexual.

Now the last dream was the most interesting to me, it was semi lucid

In this dream I was at my old house looking out a window at the sky and I noticed the big dipper. Three of the stars in the big dipper suddenly descended, falling down from the sky, I then realized these were not stars but a triangular shaped air craft, possibly a ufo. The aircraft began to dart about the sky doing maneuvers impossible for a regular jet while shooting out fireworks making me wonder if this was the fourth of July. It then occurred to me that maybe this is a dream since I have a history of seeing ufo's in dreams. However I went about exiting the dream the wrong way, just trying to sit up without exiting first so it didn't work. After doing that I assumed that meant this was real not comprehending my mistake so I continued to watch the aerial acrobatics until it flew off leaving a trail of multicolored sparks instead of a jet stream. This did not feel like a regular dream, it felt more real like how my projections tend to feel, especially the mystery aircraft.

defectron
26th January 2011, 03:15 PM
Todays dreamw as pretty mundane in comparison to last nights as I just dreampt I ate a barbeque sandwich.

CFTraveler
26th January 2011, 03:34 PM
I ate a barbecue sandwich yesterday. Interesting. Perhaps you tapped into some vibe about it? Or am I making too much of a coincidence?

defectron
26th January 2011, 07:21 PM
The barbeque sandwitch is something I like to order from some place near where I work called "Time to Eat", though I'm not sure what the relevence of that is. I do think I've made some sense of a few things from the previous dreams.

Two common themes here are earth and vehicle trouble which I think are related. http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... arch=earth (http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=earth) one thing mentioned here is that earth can mean stability and security. I think this might relate to how I've been forgetting some stuff and screwing some things up lately, the vehicles may also have to do with this. Though in neither case was the vehicle harmed so that's good anyway. So I think its saying I need to get more stability somehow. Not entirely sure how as I'm trying not to mess stuff up but did anyway, so I'm not sure if there's some way that works better then what I've been doing. I also looked up fire since I had dreampt I was someone fromt he fire nation, but there's alot of things that can mean so I'm not sure which it is http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... earch=fire (http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=fire)

defectron
28th January 2011, 04:37 PM
I dreampt that I was in either chicago, new york or some other big city and it was flooded. Then this guy who was a book author came by in this mobile house boat and gave me a lift. Cool thing is he converted the lower levels of the house so that they take in water from the flood and heat it up like jecuzzi. Anyway later we got out of the flood and drove the mobile home onto land going to see a magicians show. Then for some reason he started coming onto me, snuggling up against me which I didn't like. So grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall going "knock it off or I'll beat you up!" Some how all this happened while he was driving, I'm not sure how though. Anyway we got the magicians show and some baby went up on stage and went completely beserk. These two characters from the cartoon adventure time, (which you can see in this link http://www.shortoftheweek.com/2010/01/1 ... ture-time/ (http://www.shortoftheweek.com/2010/01/13/adventure-time/) ) got up and began to shout suggestions at us at how to calm the baby down. I got out some cold spicy pizza and gave it to the baby to eat and this seemed to calm him down. I was about to steal a slice, but then I remembered that I don't lie eating pizza cold and I really don't lie eating anything associated with babys. And thats where the dream ended.

defectron
5th February 2011, 09:04 PM
Had a few interesting dreams the other day

First I dreampt I went somewhere, forget where exactly I brought a comic book "battle angel" with me to read later, but when I got there it had changed into batman knightfall and for some reason steven colbert was on the cover. Later I saw a cool lizard with a fin on its back so I decided to try catching it, I did and it turned into a very and theymysterious looking blue gecko. I picked up a suitcase that was also part tape recorder and put the gecko inside. But oh no, I put him in the wrong part , he was in the tape recorder which had turned on for some reason. I opened it up and he was nowhere to be found, possibly sucked into the tape recorder machinery. Later some care bears came by and they were telling off that care bear who was also a lion for some reason for catching small animals. Dunno what was with that as I havent done that since I was a kid so I would guess this is symbolic for something else.

defectron
7th February 2011, 05:21 PM
Had two dreams, in the first one I was trying to sneak into some other country. To do this I shapeshifted to look like someone else, it fooled the customs agents and I went in. In the next dream I dreampt that I had to get up early to drive to ohio for some work related endeavor, but then I woke up again for real after that.

CFTraveler
7th February 2011, 07:57 PM
I wonder if this is symbolic of going to the astral plane (another country) or out of your body (going to Ohio).

defectron
16th February 2011, 02:52 PM
Yeah that could be, though I'm not sure what going disguised like that would mean though.

Had another dream a couple days ago

I dreampt I was a character from the anime "Inuyasha" Kagura who is a wind demon who died. I got resurected by another character from the show who is a dog demon on the conditions that I become his loyal servant. So I kneeled down and was like "ok, sounds better then being dead" and thats all I remember of that dream. Obviously these characters are symbolic of something, dunno what though. Keep in mind that in japanese mythology, demons are different then those in christianity and aren't nessecerely evil.

lightgal
16th February 2011, 11:22 PM
Defectron said

"Ok, I don't remember very much of this dream I had last night. All I remember was that I went down into a basement with some kid and barracaded the door because the ghost from the grudge was trying to kill him. I don't remember much else besides that."

Hey Defectron,

I think that when people dream about descending staircases or going into the basement they are more intuned with their higher self or subconscious mind at that moment. Especially if they are walking backwards.

defectron
17th February 2011, 12:33 AM
That's cool, wish I remembered more of that dream.

defectron
25th February 2011, 02:31 PM
Last night in a dream I don't quite remember I was told that the next paranormal ability I should practice is invisibility, this makes sense, since some of the things I plan to astrally investigate after clearing the simulations are potentially dangerous. Awhile back I got an astral projection hypnosis cd to help in my attempts to project, I also got a couple others including one for invisibility which I never actually tried. So when I get home from work today I think I will give it a try.

defectron
5th March 2011, 10:06 AM
Just had a dream that it was haloween and a rather noisy caravan was going through town. For some reason I turned into a werewolf and leapt onto the caravan, spearing one of its guards with my talons. Oddly the caravan seemed to be transporting characters from one of my favorite anime "neon genises evangelion". Anyway I forget how far I got with my caravan attacks.

defectron
11th March 2011, 02:20 PM
I had a couple dreams recenlt. One the other night I went into a bathroom but it turned out it was really a classroom. The message here might be that I shouldnt worry too much about when the bathroom shows up in the room anomaly in projections.

Tonight I had another dream. I dreampt I was a robot cat at a circus. Some kind of super powered mouse was going around causing trouble so I collapsed one of the circus tents on it by using a bent glass bottle. I then turned into a jet fighter and flew away so that the super mouse wouldt get me when it came out. Then I went into some sort of back stage area and changed back into a human.

Later I dreampt I was with a ghost hunters group and we started communicating with some kind of ghost that would communicate in beeps and smudge up nail polish on peoples fingers.

defectron
3rd April 2011, 04:26 PM
I had two interesting dreams recently

In one I was the superhero, The Tick as pictured below

http://www.toymania.com/news/images/0706_tick.jpg

Anyway I was in a toy store and some villain named The King of Evil showed up. I knocked him down and then grabbed his feet before jumping on his stomach and using him like a pogo stick to hop across the store, with each hop landing on his stomach.

I had another where I had a small container full of tadpoles, bugs and salamander larva. I remember someone was going to make them into a soup but I didn't want to do that so I put them ina larger container and took them somehwere else. I forget where though.

defectron
3rd November 2011, 04:43 PM
I had an interesting dream tonight. I forget some of the specifics of what was going on, but I was working with two indeviduals on something, one was a blond woman and the other was some guy who seemed like some sort of a country person with a southern accent also the guy maybe was supposed to be a dwarf even though he didn't look or sound like one. In the dream I thought he was a dwarf because he really didn't like elves and even made fun of an elf girl whose car broke down on the side of the road. But anyway I was in this one room and noticed a bit of fog in a poster on the wall and tried rubbing the fog with a sponge, it then turned into a small space ship and began moving around in the poster. I had a feeling that if it found its way out it would try to attack me so I left the room and closed the door. After that a cartoon character from the cartoon "xiolen showdown" the mad scientist Jack Spicer showed up in a big robot but we trapped him in a giant snow cone machine. After that we left and began driving down the road. For some reason the dwarf guy but a plastic cord around my neck, I took this off and put it on his neck. I then noticed a huge suv the size of a house by the side of the road which reminded me of another dream I had which had turned into a projection after I had seen a similar vehicle in a parking lot. I then said "What kind of suv is that? If I didn't know better I would say this is a drea... wait this is a dream isn't it?" I then asked the blonde girl the purpose of the dream, she smiled and said "To make you remember your past dream self" I'm not entirely sure what is meant by that. Was the purpose to make me remember things that happened in past dreams? I'm already kind of good at doing that though. I don't suppose this could have anything to do with past lives?

defectron
2nd December 2011, 02:32 PM
So yeah if any of you have kept up with my obe journal you would know that based off of some information my guide gave me I have decided to have a past life regression, once I do I've been told I would be free to travel the astral if I work out whatever problem was in my past life. Anyway I had a dream about past life regression last night.

In my dream I went to the regressionist with a freind, not the one who is thinking of coming along in real life but one of my other freinds. I dreampt the hypnotist tried to put me under but all that happened was I breifly glimped a lighted sign that said "the 80's" while some funky music played in the background. My freind however fully went under, he then proceeded to jump on me trying to kiss me and I was like "what the hell man!" and pushed him off. If this dream is a message regarding the nature of my past life problem I've got to say this is worrying on multiple levels.

I was told I needed to forgive some issue my past self had, so this isn't my problem as I resolved to do so even if I was some kind of serial killer or politician, what worries me is that maybe there's some issue here my freind would need to know about for his life and how would I explain that. It said the 80's but I was born in the early 80's and him in the mid 80's so if our past selves were around in the 80's it wasn't very long. I can't help but wildly speculate that maybe his past self tried to rape me and I killed him and then couldn't take it and killed myself to. I hope it's nothing like that, that would be really awkward if I had to explain that to him and that's just something I don't want to do. Though hopefully the fact that I'm older then him would rule out that possibility, but then again time doesn't work the same way in the astral. Oh well I'll just have to wait and see what happens in the regression I guess.

defectron
14th December 2011, 06:14 PM
Today I had a fairly creepy dream. I dreampt that I lit off some firworks that for some reason caused the wheels to fall off one of the neighbors cars. Anyway I forget some of the details in between but several other cars after that started losing there wheels as well seemingly completely unrelated to that. Anyway later one his wife shows up and damn does her face look creepy, she is all old with saggy flesh and her nose looks like a skelitons nose and she's all like "my husband killed someone trying to find out what happened to his car and its your fault" I really didn't want to look at her face , someone else behind her with an equally creepy face was there too. So I was like "nooo" and she started laughing, I then pointed my endex finger at her and said "pew" after doing this my index finger turned into a sharp metal spike much like the T-1000 from terminator 2 would make and impaled her as well as the indevidual standing behind her.

I'm wondering about what this dream could mean. Does it relate tot he issue from the past life I was told I needed to forgive myself for or is it completely unrelated?

CFTraveler
14th December 2011, 06:46 PM
If I were to guess (*ahem*- interpret) I'd guess that this is a concern you have- that your energy development may be affecting the people around you adversely- not that's anything wrong with them, but you're leaving them behind, and you (subconsciously) worry about it. Maybe you're afraid that if your 'seeing' ability develops, you may not like what you see 'behind' the scenes.
Of course, it's all a matter of perspective.

defectron
15th December 2011, 08:28 AM
I doubt that's it because I've been pretty much been putting all my effort into getting my seeing ability to work. I pretty much resolved to go foreward with this no matter how scary or awkward the things I might experience due to these things would be.

defectron
23rd December 2011, 05:43 AM
Had a couple interesting dreams lately.

In one I dreampt I had something weird that looked sort of like a tomato growing out of my left nipple I think it may have been supposed to be some kind of weird tumor or something. Also had something odd in my armpit that looked like poop. Dunno what else happened in that dream.

Later I dreampt I was trying to summon an entity that looked like a giant beatle. But my mom kept barging in and interupting what I was doing. I kept on having to hide it because I didnt want my parents to find out that I was doing occult stuff. But yeah I don't remember if I actually managed to summon the beatle or not by the end of it.

Beekeeper
24th December 2011, 10:11 AM
In one I dreampt I had something weird that looked sort of like a tomato growing out of my left nipple I think it may have been supposed to be some kind of weird tumor or something. Also had something odd in my armpit that looked like poop. Dunno what else happened in that dream.

Be careful with that one. The body can communicate health warnings through dreams, so feel around in the area to make sure there aren't any lumps and carefully check any moles in the area.

defectron
24th December 2011, 05:50 PM
There's nothing like that in either of those places in the physical, I think it most likely symbolic of something else.

Anyway I had a couple more interesting dreams today. I dreampt that I had some sort of magic inscense that was attached to an earing and also in a bag. And some online aquantence from a long time ago came by and was like "hey that belongs to my mom" and she proceeded to burn it and I was like "hey thats mine!"

Later on I dreampt I was in some house and was running around it real fast for some reason attempting to avoid this big muscular dude who looked sort of like the batman villain "Bane" he always seemed to be one step behind me but was never able to catch up.

defectron
25th December 2011, 06:00 PM
For some reason alot of my recent dreams have involved me being in an antagonistic relationship with random indeviduals, todays dream was no different.

In this dream I went to a ghost hunter meeting but some sort of gang of black magicians had joined. I don't want to say a cult of black magicians because they seemed more like a bunch of thugish teenagers who just happened to use black magic. But yes one person in the meeting seemed to rub them wrong so one of them threw some magic flower or something in her face and this made her die. Later I was driving around with my freind and telling him about what happened when four of the people from the black magician gang drove up behind us. They then got out of the car and stopped us before we could drive away. They didn't like my freind and were going to kill him but I wasn't having that. So I got out of the car and single handedly began to beat the crap out of their entire gang. Then after I had beaten them all for some reason I made out with one of the female members of their gang. I don't really remember if anything else happened.

I also had another dream later that was fairly vivid. I was riding my bike over to some place, I think it was a school and it was situated next to a huge misty mountain. I remember thinking it was odd that a misty mountain would be in indiana. So I took my bike over to where it would be parked which was by a tall stone moss covered wall but there was no place to chain it.

defectron
26th December 2011, 06:37 PM
I had a dream today where a railing had a piece fall off it by the stairs. I tried putting it back on but then it got shorter and the rest of the railing began to fall off but I held it back into the wall. I only noticed when I got up but that particular wall doesnt even have a railing in it.

Seems alot of my dreams either have me going up against things/people or situations, I wonder if these might be warnings for something , but unlike some earlier dreams I have no idea what they might be for.

CFTraveler
26th December 2011, 07:23 PM
I've had similar dreams to yours but I'm afraid of heights (in some specific situations) and I think for me, these dreams afford a way to get over my fears, or perhaps as lucidity triggers.
And yes, it hasn't worked. But regarding yours, I get the impression it might also be something to do with 'going up'- perhaps you're subconsciously afraid that some technique to raise your awareness isn't going to work- or something like that.
Anyway, those are my thoughts.

defectron
26th December 2011, 10:14 PM
You might be right as subconcious doubts seem to be something I've been struggling against, though the good news is in the dreams I always seem to be one step ahead of whats going against me so maybe I'm doing good with that.

defectron
11th January 2012, 06:12 PM
I had a couple of interesting dreams today. In one this guy who also goes to the magic course the occult bookstore runs rented out the room next to mine. And then he ended up breaking a bunch of my things when he came in my room.

Also had a dream where I pulled a worm out of my belly button then I pulled a second one out and began to pull a third out , but it broke about halfway there. Some doctor said he had the equipment to remove the rest of it though.

defectron
22nd January 2012, 07:54 PM
Today I dreampt that I was going to play a videotape, but the vcr jammed, the reason why is the tape was using film like in a movie theater projector and wasn't designed for a vcr. I cut the tape and began to pull the film out, interestingly the film eventually turned into clothe which was weird.

defectron
2nd February 2012, 11:03 PM
I had several dreams shortly after the projection where I looked for Arbadross.

In the first dream I was watching and somehow also sort of participating in some sort of movie. It was about this strange man with walrus fangs who was somehow bringing statues to life and sending them out to wreak havoc in the world. I don't remember much else about it.

The next dream was alot more interesting

In this dream,I was talking to my dead father, I forget about what but it was a happy conversation, he shook my hand and I went on my way on a bus where I met my grandfather who had died several years after my father. We began to talk about the Iraq war, my grandfather said it was a good thing I wasn't in that because something bad would have happened (not that I ever had any interest in joining the militery) However he also said he thought the war was justified which I disagreed with. I began to get into an argument with him when I noticed something in the sky. It was a huge coiled serpent that seemed to just be radiating power. It was a terffying site to behold. I sort of got the feeling that the serpent had something to do with the future, but I don't know what. I talked with someone else I know later who is kind of psychic who said he thought it was representational of some sort of real entity though I don't know if this is true or not.

defectron
5th February 2012, 05:29 PM
I had another dream along similar lines to the one with the snake , in this one a big rift opened in the sky and I saw something that looked like a huge glowing jellyfish floating behind it.