PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

poème
31st December 2010, 01:22 AM
My name is Sophie, I'm 29, from Canada. I'm really not sure where to start but here I go : I found out about this community a couple months ago and I've been coming here on a regular basis since then, though I prefered to stay in the background... I think I've been lurking here long enough so now is the time to come out of my silence! ;)

Things have started adding on for me only quite recently : amazing synchronicities, strange and meaningful dreams, then some lucid dreams, then my firsts (but still rare and still too brief) spontaneous projections. I started meditating and working on issues I have to reach balance.

I've also been using tarot for almost 3 years now but had the idea to use it to commmunicate with guides a little less than a year ago. Then I thought of trying the pendulum and was amazed that this actually worked (while it didn't before) as well as channeling though automatic writing (long learning process as I seem to interfere a lot but that never worked before either).

I have read a lot on OBEs and read this forum from head to toe but I'd like to put what I've read into pratice now and learn how to counsciously project. And on top of all, I've longed so much to find people with whom I could share about those things and learn from, so here I am! By the way, I'm french speaking, so please don't mind me the accent you may notice here and there :)

CFTraveler
31st December 2010, 04:19 AM
Hi Sophie and welcome to the forums.
I hope we'll learn from you as much as you learn from us.
Cheers,
CF.

greytraveller
31st December 2010, 04:26 AM
Hallo Sophie and welcome
Reading about OBEs (and to a lesser extent lucid dreams) does Not do them justice.They Must be experienced. So let's hope that you are on the path to experience both OBEs and LDs.

Regards 8)
Grey

ButterflyWoman
31st December 2010, 07:11 AM
G'day, Sophie. I love your username. :)

Neil Templar
31st December 2010, 08:23 AM
greetings Sophie.
welcome... :D

poème
31st December 2010, 07:42 PM
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome :)

Hallo Sophie and welcome
Reading about OBEs (and to a lesser extent lucid dreams) does Not do them justice.They Must be experienced. So let's hope that you are on the path to experience both OBEs and LDs.

Regards 8)
Grey

Grey, I do agree with you and I'm up for a journey beyond the books now :)

G'day, Sophie. I love your username. :)

Thank you CW! Something you said somewhere on this forum may actually have led me to think of this name... That spirits appear to love to speak in riddles, symbols, a language charged with layered multiple meanings. This striked me the other day, while I was pondering over a reply a guide gave me through a tarot spread... How they always give hints or half an answer, riddles, how highly charged and symbolic their replies are and how it can be read on different levels. And my mind never seem to grasp it completely no matter how hard I try (I don't have visions or anything, just became familiar with the language over time), as if this is speaking to another part of me, yet i seem to understand it somehow, to a level beyond words, just like a poem... Then I thought that this poetic multilayered feel may just as well apply to everyone and everything, life itself... Poems to decipher, revealing themselves little by little, layer by layer, never completely, behind a veil...

...Such a longer reply than I expected! Sometimes I so get carried away... Hope that wasn't too much! :oops:

ButterflyWoman
1st January 2011, 07:21 AM
Hope that wasn't too much!
No, it was lovely. :)

poème
1st January 2011, 08:23 PM
No, it was lovely. :)

Phew, I'm relieved! ^_^